Proper pilot models and textures. I'm getting tired of seeing helicopter pilots flying fixed wing fighter jets, it doesn't make sense.

Also, the BIS UH-1 Huey, rextured with U.S. military marking(s) wouldn't be too bad.

Edited by Laqueesha

some map with chinese vegetaion & buildings would be nice to use with the OHPLA addon ;)

Like that idea.

It'd be kewl if someone could convert all the Ballistic Addon Studios stuff from OFP for use in ArmA II. They had some of the best stuff for OFP back in the day.

Not likely to happen, BAS had strict rules on their addons, no alterint of any sort and it's likely they wouldn't appreciate someone converting their addons to A2.

could someone do a few modifications to the pmc faction included in the BAF pack. first, could someone change the armor values on the pmc suv to similar to that of a hummer or something? I really doubt pmc's drive unarmored chevy tahoes in combat and it only takes a few well placed bursts to destroy that as is. also, could somebody reskin and give some new faces and weapons to the pmc's so there are more of them? as it stands, there are only two. also maybe some reskins of other units to resemble more heavy combat ready pmc's. as it stands right now, with just two guys and a non armored suv, they are kinda useless. also, littlebirds reskinned in the blackwater colors would just be awesome...

Bah, you beat me to it. Somebody should issue him a ticket for the excessive use of the non-word "kewl". ;)

Edited by Darkhorse 1-6

Yoo!! Couple of questions here! Does addon Makers really [care/pay attention] about people request in this thread & how do u post images here and what's the max? I Would like to show some pics of my request..Does anybody remember BAS studio from OFP?

Yoo!! Couple of questions here! Does addon Makers really [care/pay attention] about people request in this thread & how do u post images here and what's the max? I Would like to show some pics of my request..Does anybody remember BAS studio from OFP?

You're right, this a fucking retarded thread... over 2700 posts, whos the dude that thought this would work....

Yes we remember BAS, but nobody will convert their addons because BAS doesn't want it converted.

@76 - Why the hell do you even post here then? I know plenty of requests that have been answered by addonmakers. Just because nobody is twisted enough to make a gore mod doesn't mean all posts are ignored.

I'm trying to find a way with the helicopters, whether by config change or some other method, to have the landing gear controlled by the pilot rather than the existing auto-raise/lower method seen in the game at the moment.

Is this possible and if so could someone point me in the right direction for where to find a specific config file? I've had a look in some of the chopper base classes but can only see the actual raise/lower time, nothing to do with what speed and altitude they raise.

Edit: I'm assuming I'd have to add a specific user action in the action menu that lets players utilise the same Gear-Up/Gear-Down options when in planes?

Edited by Imperator_Pete

I have a model custom built for use in ArmA 2 of a USMC Dress Blues uniform.

I'm looking for people who would be willing to help me move it from simply being a .obj to something working in-game.

If someone is willing to learn more or help me out, please PM me.

Yes we remember BAS, but nobody will convert their addons because BAS doesn't want it converted.

@76 - Why the hell do you even post here then? I know plenty of requests that have been answered by addonmakers. Just because nobody is twisted enough to make a gore mod doesn't mean all posts are ignored.

ok men, that's half answered so are they still Around or what? so would u help me post my images here? i would like to request a MH-46G whit the previous BAS scripts..

I don't kno if they were using they own script or someone else but they insertion/extract/bail/fast inser/etc..that came whit they helos where pretty Bad ass & now since we got a awesome polished chinook from Bohemia (CH-47F), a MH-47G modification combine whit the l8te BAS helos scripts would be *bleep* top.. don't y'all agree ?

@vagabond

not really possible to modify BI CH-47F until it's MLODs are released, until that you can only reskin them, or you have to make an MH-47G model of your own.

a re-do of the compass. Make it easier to read. Only a compass, I dont want other addons/mods along with it. It would be nice, or is there an easier way to read the compass. I have a hard time readying the defualt numbers.

a re-do of the compass. Make it easier to read. Only a compass, I dont want other addons/mods along with it. It would be nice, or is there an easier way to read the compass. I have a hard time readying the defualt numbers.

Try deadfasts digital compass. Cant beat a set of numbers at the top of our screen

http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?setlang=en&game=1&cat=addons&id=1099

I request

A decently sized jungle map, like seen in vte but with newer style buildings

Is there addon which adds machinegun to MTVR (woodland) truck? And something like LVS?

Or USMC Service Uniform would be great...and drill instructor?

And what about M777 Howitzer...

I also like to see Expeditionary Fighting Vehicle and Marine Personnel Carrier in the game, but all in both woodland and desert camo...is there something like these?

With all these MMORPGs out there I'm surprised someone hasn't made a military MMORPG. I wonder if ArmA 2 could be adapted to handle that.

Maybe start out as a civilian and choose to enlist in one of the many factions within the game or go as a mercenary. Start out as a grunt and go through some basic training and LvUp through the ranks.

Go on missions to gain money and exp and earn better weapons or accessories for your weapons or steal weapons off the fallen enemy soldiers. Put your squad together and trek deep into enemy territory on a recon mission or to assassinate an enemy leader.

Or as a merc you could be hired by either side, but neither side would trust you completely since you're just a hired gun. Buy training manuals and black market equipment.

I'm not sure if this counts as an addon request or as a mod request, but if BiS were to make an ArmA 3 MMORPG I would definitely pay the $12-15 per month to play it.

^_^,v,,

With all these MMORPGs out there I'm surprised someone hasn't made a military MMORPG. I wonder if ArmA 2 could be adapted to handle that.

I'm not sure if there is a modern day combat MMO but there is World War II Online

A unit type i still haven't seen...

* Prisoners in orange/yellow jumpsuits, with shackles if possible...

* Prison Camps and its starved worn out prisoners...

It could be cool for a lot of different scenarios, a catch/snatch mission where you after gotta excort the prisoner, or a liberation of a prison camp...

Could somebody please adjust sight picture of the stock BAF SUSAT.

This is how it should look.

_150-022_susat.jpg

The tip of the blade at night is dark orange in colour this is the most common, unless its been changed lately of course.

Also a way to turn on/off the orange/green tip would be good.

Thank you

Regards

Bp

I dream of a post-2000 Russian army fully modeled.

With: T80 BTR80, BMD3 4.

Sprut 2S5 and I forget.

Motorized infantry Flora, 6B13, 6B7.

VDV in Flora, 6Sh926B23 and 6B26,28.

Troop mountain Yellow Flora and 6Sh112.

Spetsnaz in KLMK, Partizan Flectar D KLMK yellow Kamysh ... with Smersh

Just thinking about it I drool ...

If you want more pictures say me ;)

Sorry for my bad english...i'm french