Can someone make this:

2228169105_small_1.jpg

?

héhé, all my childhood TV series :D

OMSV86MOtNI

Edited by W4lkn

i request a simple reskin of the uh-1 in oa to tan , like the us army in vbs2

...hey lennard....

You probably already know this, but ACE 2 comes standard with a KC 130 refuel tanker

I don't know if this has been suggested before, but I'd like to see F-22 Raptor and F/A-18 ported from ArmA to ArmA II. It would also be great if somebody made Sukhoi PAK FA for ArmA II, though availablity of it's technical data may be a problem.

I don't know if this has been suggested before, but I'd like to see F-22 Raptor and F/A-18 ported from ArmA to ArmA II. It would also be great if somebody made Sukhoi PAK FA for ArmA II, though availablity of it's technical data may be a problem.

yeah that would be nice

An F22-Raptor. I've been begging for this for ages. There was one in the making for Arma2 but (as usual) towards the end of completion - the addon maker quits working on it :(

I would kill for an updated/ported A2 version of SIX Tracers. They were epic.

I'd love to fly around a Mil Mi-26 helicopter - the largest helicopter ever produced - for a massive troop drop or, even better yet, as a means of transporting light vehicles such as the UAZ.

Here's a link to some more information about the aircraft. They aren't exactly rare with 276 being built since '81.

I'd love to fly around a Mil Mi-26 helicopter - the largest helicopter ever produced - for a massive troop drop or, even better yet, as a means of transporting light vehicles such as the UAZ.

Here's a link to some more information about the aircraft. They aren't exactly rare with 276 being built since '81.

isnt the CH-53 the biggest helicopter one on world?

482236948_HyQoB-M.jpg

russia is building a huge chopper called "HOTELHELICOPTER" or something like that.

hotelicopter-thumb-450x265.jpg

also a large chopper:

big_02.jpg

and:

a0d48e5cd49f4e00cb44b1fc3f58b852.jpg

honzikpen;1747597']isnt the CH-53 the biggest helicopter one on world?

http://www.visualintel.net/SpecialTopics/Flares/DN-ST-82-081442/482236948_HyQoB-M.jpg[/img

Nope.

honzikpen;1747597]

russia is building a huge chopper called "HOTELHELICOPTER" or something like that.

http://www.newlaunches.com/entry_images/0309/28/hotelicopter-thumb-450x265.jpg[/img

That was a hoax. A very old hoax.

honzikpen;1747597]

also a large chopper:

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn35/dildar_baig/big_02.jpg[/img

That's an Mi-26.

Mil V-12. The biggest helicopter ever built.

Edited by Laertes

now im gonna step on some toes..

especially the ones that think OFP:CWC was good as it was..

i would like the island of Everon back for ArmA2, but not the original size...

i want it about 4 times as big..

same layout, but 4 times the distances between villages/towns and 4 times the size of the towns..

well, 4 times the size of just about everything i guess...

also, modernized with the stuff from A2 (buildings etc)

if anyone finds this idea interesting and has any idea at all how to make islands...

i would be a happy man..

but, i guess this will just be one of the requests that pass everyone by and never get realised.

BLA BLA

You better read the forums rules quickly, and edit your post accordingly. :rolleyes:

It is not the first time for you...:o

§14) Remove tags when quoting a post containing an image or embedded video

If you quote a post that contains an image please remove the image tag or the whole image, it helps keep the thread tidy and easier to read if the same image isn't being posted repeatedly, you need only delete one [ to stop the image from hotlinking. If the post contains an embedded video such as YouTube you should remove the tags so the image of the video is not shown in your quote.

Edited by PuFu
added smiles and alike

You better read the forums rules quickly, and edit your post accordingly.

It is not the first time for you...

Edited with sanctimonious tone noted.