Just a wild shot how about a tiger, as in the animal...like a siberian tiger. A little imagination and northern chenuarus would be the ideal place for a stray siberian tiger.

\/\/\/BORING\/\/\/

Azerbaijan is a country stolen form Turkey by the Soviets:

I think you mean stolen from Persia by Russians 200 years ago... :rolleyes:

You know what would really be KICK ASS!!!!!! a command center mod. Being a Commander of multiple Tactical units can be fairly hard in some cases using ACRE to rely and all that jazz. BUT what if we had a mod that had multiple screens showing for example your map, radio, and other pertinent screens for commanding. could be a computer you interface with or something (like artillery) IDK just had the thought.

Really would add to the whole this is the command center side of the military without it being a bunch of paperwork. Kinda like what they had for Battlefield 2 you know???? except realistic

Edited by KCIV

You know what would really be KICK ASS!!!!!! a command center mod. Being a Commander of multiple Tactical units can be fairly hard in some cases using ACRE to rely and all that jazz. BUT what if we had a mod that had multiple screens showing for example your map, radio, and other pertinent screens for commanding. could be a computer you interface with or something (like artillery) IDK just had the thought.

Really would add to the whole this is the command center side of the military without it being a bunch of paperwork. Kinda like what they had for Battlefield 2 you know???? except realistic

I believe Warfare is kinda like that.

I believe Warfare is kinda like that.

Well you know what I mean though. I am sadly not in the military yet so I don't know what it is called but there has to be someone controlling assets and squads that is sitting back away from the fighting that is calling the shots? maybe I am miss interpreting the point of squad leaders.

Could also be that there is no way to add this into the game without first hindering fun game play. Ah well. I just think it would be neat :)

How about a F-22 Raptor for ArmA 2 or OA.

i thought about the B-2 Stealth Bomber but it could like blow up the half of chernaruss.

i know that there is a F-22 for arma 1 and i can use it also on ArmA 2 but it doesnt got nice textures in it and it isnt manuverable like in real live.

A An-225 would be also sick.

greets

Alex

No rudeness here, but I'm curious why so much people want the An-225? It's such a rare plane and can't land except on the biggest airports, and it's only used by Ukraine. The An-124 or an An-22 would be more applicable, although still Chernarus's airbase couldn't accommodate that plane in game - maybe only as a parked, static object.

I think you mean stolen from Persia by Russians 200 years ago... :rolleyes:

lol, Turkey and Azb is closer to eachother. South Azeris are fighting the Irani government for independence to become part of Azb and to have a identity as Azeri Turks, NOT Iranians.

Hye, has anybody done some kind of script on a par with MANDO MISSILES, but for guided bombs. What I'm looking for is something for programming GBUs for GPS bombing, with possibility of programming each bomb in a loadout with different gps coordinates for seperate targets and provision that bombs can be dropped in one go onto a cluster of targets (eg an eenmy base) or in multiple separate locations (with all programming being able to occur beforehand so all you have to do is fly p to target, let the bombs go and fly off to the next target.

edit: ive never tried mando missiles, might try it since it seems mando hmissiles does seem to include something like this

Edited by TomatoArden

No rudeness here, but I'm curious why so much people want the An-225? It's such a rare plane and can't land except on the biggest airports, and it's only used by Ukraine. The An-124 or an An-22 would be more applicable, although still Chernarus's airbase couldn't accommodate that plane in game - maybe only as a parked, static object.

I want the AN-225 cause its the biggest cargo plane in the world and you can do some funny stuff with it or also like dropping 200 soldiers over one field XD.

Hye, has anybody done some kind of script on a par with MANDO MISSILES, but for guided bombs. What I'm looking for is something for programming GBUs for GPS bombing, with possibility of programming each bomb in a loadout with different gps coordinates for seperate targets and provision that bombs can be dropped in one go onto a cluster of targets (eg an eenmy base) or in multiple separate locations (with all programming being able to occur beforehand so all you have to do is fly p to target, let the bombs go and fly off to the next target.

edit: ive never tried mando missiles, might try it since it seems mando hmissiles does seem to include something like this

hmm tried mando addon, no sign of programmable gps bombs. I cant find anything there relating to what im thinking of. hmm

there should be a mod for shooting out of the Humvee you know? like as passengers. cuz other wise we just sit there helpless to the action going on around us

Some "realistic-looking" police / SWAT guys would be a really cool addon.

What I mean is not the kind of decked-out in black military uniforms like we see on TV, but the type of fellas you might see suiting up while driving around bad neighborhoods in Chicago at 5:30AM. Vests and helmets over t-shirts and jeans wearing sneakers, ya know?

Elite hostage rescue teams are one thing but some everyday armed police guys would be cool.

What I mean is not the kind of decked-out in black military uniforms like we see on TV, but the type of fellas you might see suiting up while driving around bad neighborhoods in Chicago at 5:30AM. Vests and helmets over t-shirts and jeans wearing sneakers, ya know?
Those aren't SWAT. They're usually just detectives or patrol cops assigned to a gang task force conducting raids... Edited by Big Mac

Can someone give me a list of all the ( most of ) middle eastern maps?

req. CAA1:

razani

Afgan Village

Avgani

requires OA and/or OPX objects

helmand valley

baghdad

no requirements

uruzugan valley

thats all i remember, some are wip by ebanks

I will list the maps released for ArmA II. Check near the top for required addons.

Baghdad

Helmand Valley

PMC 51km Desert

Sands

Shekhabad

SIX Aiaktalik

Uruzgan - Afghanistan

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

there should be a mod for shooting out of the Humvee you know? like as passengers. cuz other wise we just sit there helpless to the action going on around us

Impossible due to engine limitations. Somebody could make a humvee with invisible weapons in the windows that appear when somebody sits in the seat, but it's impossible for you to be just sitting there holding the weapon you just pulled out of the ammo crate.

^ Nope. You would be able to aim, but you wouldn't be able to hit the broadside of a barn due to the jerkiness off attachto. There is also the danger of, if the vehicle gos really fast, or goes flooring it down a hill, that you would slide through the vehicle before "popping" back into your seat.

Those aren't SWAT. They're usually just detectives or patrol cops assigned to a gang task force conducting raids...

Yeah but they do use military-type weapons and prepare "for the worst" when they do entries like that. I suppose I only used "SWAT" thinking it would make things more clear than if I just said "police units" but it seems only to have confused :D

And AFAIK local SWAT does participate when serving arrest and/or search warrants on particularly dangerous individuals... without looking like GSG9. ;)

Edited by BigMorgan

until someone does it..gps guided bombs please, with a console for programming of individual GBUs pre or during flight

until someone does it..gps guided bombs please, with a console for programming of individual GBUs pre or during flight

would be nice tho ;)

What would be perfect is:

F-22 Raptor with GPS guided Bombs.

:bounce3:

an actual whacky over the top sci-fi addon would be awesome, i remember the aliens addon for arma1 and had tonnes of fun pitting US marines against hordes of aliens and UFOs. although nothing compares to the massive number of alternate addons for OFP

ive downloaded hundreds of ultra realistic mods and addons, now for something different

lol, Turkey and Azb is closer to eachother. South Azeris are fighting the Irani government for independence to become part of Azb and to have a identity as Azeri Turks, NOT Iranians.

Both countries are made up of Turkic groups. But that doesn't explain how Russia stole Azerbaijan from Turkey when Persians controlled the country and the multiethnic Ottoman Empire did not.