I while back i found here an music mod that added costumised music in the edditor but i lost it some where, can someone point me out to it?

or even enlight me again how i make one? i know it has to go in OGG and i have the tools for it but i dont know anymore how to put it to work.

I used that little addon as a example but :(

nvm -> found it on my laptop ^^ i knew i never trow anything away :p but its an addon for ofp so i gonna try to convert it for Arma II + OA ^^

Edited by KBourne

Anybody planning to make an island that depict current day USA? i'ml tired of seeing US troops everywhere but on their own land.

I would like to see IR Strobe Lights on Infantry units and maybe IR glow sticks on vehicle antenna so I can ID them (in the air or on the ground) from the enemy.

Is this possible?

it is possible, in the AC-130 addon this is seen through the optics of the gunship on every blufor unit/vehicle.

already requested it to be a seperate mod and it would work with every NV but no response

Have you thought about private military company? it could be interesting. something like blackwater

I'm wondering if it would be possible to have more animations in the game? Like death animations when crouched, prone, etc? What's up with the reload animations too they've been that way since ofp? I'd prefer more animations then ragdoll physics on this game. More just some questions than a request though..

Can anyone take the US Army Pilot, reskin the vest to USMC MARPAT Desert and put a MICH Helmet on 'em?.... Or, take a Desert USMC and replace the bdu top and pants with a desert flight suit?

I would like to request a minor aesthetic edit for the Operation Arrowhead U.S. Army units, for realism purposes. After these units are edited, please include a replacement pack that overrides the default units. This excludes the Delta Force/Special Forces units, "Special" characters, pilot units and tank crewmen.

1. Give all units gloves, the exact kind that some U.S. Army units in OA are already wearing.

2. Give all units the orange tactical sunglasses that are included in the game.

3. For any unit with a t-shirt or rolled sleeves, replace the t-shirt or rolled sleeves with rolled down sleeves.

4. Remove the groin armour and sleeve (arm) armour.

Also, if it is at all possible, please do the same for the U.S. Marine units in vanilla ArmA II. Similar criteria as those above (e.g. excluding Force Recon/Special Forces units, tank crewman, pilot units and Razor Team). Taking SpectreRSG's request into account, can anyone take the Desert MARPAT units and replace the uniforms with the USMC pilot's jump suit? Same criteria, gloves and tactical sunglasses, etc.

P.S. Can someone re-skin and replace the M249 magazine in Operation Arrowhead from the M81 woodland to the UCP (ACU) camouflage?

Thanks in advance; it should be fairly easy to do. ;)

Edited by Laqueesha

it should be fairly easy to do. ;)

maybee someday when we have the MLODs

yeah assigning selections is tedious work.

if anything you could throw the vests and gear on the arma 1 mlods.. but....

maybee someday when we have the MLODs

Even "Someday" seems unlikely...

* Will the release of OA, prompt BIS to release MLODs and/or other source materials from ArmA 2?

No. Currently, there is no plan to release more MLODs for further use. We would like to define the licensing standards in the community better before we'd release more content for further use and modifications.

[/Quote]

As I laid out in the arma.info comments, this sounds awfully strange, like they want to add more rights to BIS about user created content?

The original license allready had that you would need to allow others to modify your work if you based addons on mlods (but BIS said you wouldn't need to give access to mlods).

Post deleted.

Edited by Laqueesha

i was wondering how hard would my request be to do?

It would require new models, new textures, and a new config.

So, cool as they are, I doubt you'll find anybody racing to make them.

I think having Drug Enforcement Agency units would very nice considering we are playing mostly in terrain similar to Afghanistan, there are plenty of possible missions to do with drugs. Maybe in these units you could portray the more rag tag side of the D.E.A in Takistan instead of the "fast team".

Maybe like this video?

I was wondering if anytime soon for OA we will see Rapelling from Helicopters ( UH-60 Mainly) and how hard would it be to create the srcipt?

Georgian army special forces to go along with the new Georgian army that was just released

Hi, I was thinking since I heard a lot about people probably going to be making North American maps I was wondering if anyone could make a skin kinda like this one in the link below and have it called Freedom Fighter. Thanks for reading. :D

ffff_2.jpg

I don't know if Mapfact is still working on this but invisible targets for all sites and in all categories (infantry, tank, laser and IR) would be nice.

anyone knows how to do ragdoll bodies? It's unreal I know, but can anyone do it for me?

Uh1Gunship07.jpg

I wouldn't seeing a UH-1D or H gunship for the Takistani side. I havent seen a good UH-1D and H gunship since CSJ's OFP huey addon.

Edited by Big Mac

anyone knows how to do ragdoll bodies? It's unreal I know, but can anyone do it for me?

Don't think it's possible.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Recoil for static/vehicle mounted machine guns (not just a camera effect, actual recoil).

More hit-points to simulate body armour.