Yea , i saw that ,but from pics looks almost big as ULB , i gotta try it :)

sry i did not try it myself i dont have OA yet:o

im gonna get it when i get back from vacation:D

This request may be a bit odd, but it is not a joke or something...

Can a gifted addon maker help me?

I need an invisible rifle.

Invisible means not visible for the player. And it should not shoot bullets nor make a noise nor be shown as a weapon in the HUD (if possible). :o

The background is the following:

A civilian (player) has to drag / carry an injured person. For this I could use the BI module Battlefield Clearance. The problem however is that this module only comes with the First Aid option as well. But I don't want the civilian to be able to give the injured one first aid -> because he is just a civilian without any medical training. Or in other words: I don't want the injured one to be healed and be able to stand up.

Summarizing: The BC module only gives both options: The Drag / Carry option and also the First Aid option (which I don't want). I found no way to take out the First Aid option.

Then I tried to use Norrin's revive script. In this script I can indeed choose which options the player gets. So I managed to give him ONLY the Drag / Carry option, which is good!

But the problem with Norrin's script is that the dragging / carrying animation does work only for armed persons (persons with a rifle in their hands).

I asked Norrin for support in May but so far unfortunately there is no news about it.

So a "dirty" workaround could be to try to give the civilian a invisible rifle as soon as he chooses the Drag / Carry option in order to make him able to play the animation correctly.

Can someone help? If there are questions or maybe other ideas or thoughts, please send them. Thanks!

That would be way easier than making an actual weapon that works... at least the invisible part. Just leave the res LODs empty.

Edited by Max Power

Could someone reskin the Czech SF guys into UCP or UCP-D? I love the look of those guys, but I don't really like the normal camouflage they wear in the game... If anyone does it, thanks in advance!

p.s. I'll thank you afterwards, too. And quite possibly give you a cookie.

Edited by Black1ron

Simple request: Make more UN vehicles from the ones in OA, like the UH-1H, the BTR-60, and the BRDM-2.

Arrowhead again needs a compass that should be readable a much larger size, and the chat box and subtitles to be moved alot lower and lefter:p

Could anyone make me a soviet union unit pack? Time frame around 1985(cold war). I wanna a war in agfanistan:p

Could anyone make me a soviet union unit pack? Time frame around 1985(cold war). I wanna a war in agfanistan:p

sigh....

Vilas' P85 items work just fine in OA.

Its a shame there is so much work out thater in his packs and everyone either forgets about it or does not know about it.

Can someone take the OA pilot model, put a USMC helmet on him instead of his flight helmet, and make his ballistic vest a coyote tan? If so, please PM me.

hi i would like to request a mod which allows you to walk inside the cargo area of a chinook or c130 while it is moving and jump out of the back

I'm again making a request for an Iraqi T-55 Engima.

72_T-55Enigma_01.jpg

Thanks.

If I had any modeling skills I would attempt it myself, but god help me I don't even know where to start with modeling.

hi i would like to request a mod which allows you to walk inside the cargo area of a chinook or c130 while it is moving and jump out of the back

It's impossible. It can be done to an extent, and there was a script where you could walk around in the back of the C-130 while it was in the air, but they had to make the C-130 non-moving and place it up at 1,000 or more meters. You can't walk inside while it's moving, engine limitation i'm afraid.

Maybe is incorrect location to post my resquests. Help please and so sorry again.

Humbly ask your permission to edit textures and slight modification to the American soldiers (just remove a green scholarship, please see photo).

I want to create a group of soldiers:

1-Fuzileiros navais (Brazilian Marines)

2-Exército regular (Regular Army)

3-Soldados paraquedistas (Brazilian Airborne Soldiers - Army and Air Force)

4- Comandos (Commandos - Army and Air force)

but I need the files not binarized.

( P85 Troops)

or

specifically

US ARMY (P'85)

85 - US ARMY TROOPS.

Squadleader (Vest)

Teamleader (vest)

Gunner Assistant

Machinegunner (vest)

Rifleman M16A1 (vest)

Driver

All weapons used for soldiers is from vilas weapons (FN Fal-PARA and M16).

i waiting for reply from Vilas (please reply and give permision).

And sorry for my very bad english.

I received some files generously from Vilas to test and some modifications are finished (not complete).

http://img149.imageshack.us/g/comcept03.jpg/

All credits to Vilas.

Edited by RCNUKE
Additional and corretion of information

Hi there,

I would like to request that someone mod the M24 rifle from the 7.62 it is now to .300 Win Mag, and I have always fancied a suppressed version of the M24, although I guess that woul be alot more work.

If performance figures are needed just PM me and I will pass them along.

Many thanks and thanks for all the work the addon makers in the ArmA community do,

hello are there any svu addons?

been using it in bfbc2 and it's a fany snajper rifle :)

I will like to see some of the OC Vehicles and Units and reskinned so they can fit a woodland enviroment like Chernarus.

hey guys first post here i would like a dutch forces addon pack i know there is one for arma 2 but i would like one for OA to also the one that has been released whas fairly simple

thanks guys (Y)

^ From what I know, they must have had issues because the script ended up being changed to put a static C-130 way up in the clouds, and then jump out of it. A friend of mine tested it. Atleast I think it was the same script. I'll ask him.

Bottomline, don't expect that to be released. If it does actually work, ST may keep it in-house.

^ From what I know, they must have had issues because the script ended up being changed to put a static C-130 way up in the clouds, and then jump out of it. A friend of mine tested it. Atleast I think it was the same script. I'll ask him.

Bottomline, don't expect that to be released. If it does actually work, ST may keep it in-house.

your right prob wont be released