Convert the aliens from A1 to A2, asap.

Convert yourself from a waste of oxygen into a person worth talking to, ASAP.

How about instead of being the forum 'upholder of the law' you delete both your posts and save this for requests.

You can tell him how you want him to act all you want in a PM.

As for my request:

US Army soldiers in MultiCam with SCARs from MGSweapons.

Same for Russian Spetsnaz but minus the SCAR.

Edited by Snyder

How about instead of being the forum 'upholder of the law' you delete both your posts and save this for requests.

As for my request:

US Army soldiers in MultiCam with SCARs from MGSweapons.

Oh, so people can ask addon makers to make their addons, but they have no say in how they are asked? LOL. Okay there, Ramesses.

Just a question, is it possible to damage the characters, including AI in game more than decals?

Ie is it possible to construct a mod that would add damage ie like limb removal etc

And no I'm not being morbid :p

Short answer: yes, but it's a painfull (no pun intended) amount of work and or difficult to do well.

This has been discussed to death since OFP. Maybe try searching.

Sorry but I don't get this, you want Spetsnaz in Multicam camo?:confused:

It's funny how so many here demanding stuff don't take steps in making it a nicer offer for addonmakers. E.g. Walts could have asked the guy who made the aliens if it would be okay if someone ported it over to ArmA2.

The SWAT units somebody requested earlier, I hinted out to ask the creator for a permission to port which obviously nobody did. If somebody had done this by then I could have ported them easily, but not anymore now.

Edited by Icewindo

Sorry but I don't get this, you want Spetsnaz in Multicam camo?:confused:

Yes, some units are starting to switch to Multicam.

I think it's only Alfa using multicam. I believe the rest of the RF is still using Flora and VSR camo.

I wonder if someone is going to port over the last ArmA I vehicles. I've copied some of the A1 files to an ArmA II mod directory and the vehicles showed up in the editor. However there were lots of error message I couldn't fix. I'm not a big modder at all :o

If anyone wants to port over the following vehicles I would be very, very happy :)

- Sahrani Bus

- South Sahrani Policecar (Landrover)

- RACS Landrovers

- M113 vehicles (US Army and RACS) (there are some delivered via CAA1 but the config is unfinished and the driving behaviour is terrible)

- North Sahrani Policecar (UAZ / vehicle is hidden)

- US Army 5t trucks

- HMMWV civil (black / Queens Gambit content)

- DC3 (Queens Gambit content)

They don't have to look as nice as the A2 vehicles (although that would be perfect). I'd be glad to use them without error messages in the first place :) In turn I'm gonna create missions with those vehicles which I'll release some day in the future in a huge package.

Please let me know if someone's gonna try to port them. Thanks in advance to whoever who'll do this job :)

Vilas '85 has some nice M113 vehicles, not racs but Us army

Vilas '85 has some 5t trucks, as well as ACE..

There is a DC3 in yort's Iran mod,

yeah, the DC-3 in the Iranian mod is the QG model. Even has the Sahrani tour books in the cockpit.

I would like to see a reskin of the Insurgents vehicle pack into desert camo, so it can be used in Takistan, because Eki should already be reskinning the units... So it would be a nice addition to the Taki Militia...

haha beat you to it RH! btw nice work on the SMGs....although i don't know why you don't make a Steyr Aug pack... :rolleyes:

I was wondering if it would be possible to make a different move speed that hold the gun up for better cqb. I'm thinking anywhere between the walk speed and the run, just so action happens quicker and i think it would make it more realistic if the right amount of bullet dispersion was applied obviously. I just think the walk is silghtly to slow and the huge change between the walk and run and the fact you have to put your gun down is a huge disadvantage. If it is possible i think the best way to apply it is when you have the setting of gun up when pressing CTRLx2 you should automatically run with you gun up but when you press CTRLx2 again the gun goes down and you go into your normal faster run with your gun down.

Is anyone working on simulating the following (in terms of visual effects and effect on target)?

CRV7 warheads (HEISAP and General Purpose Flechette)

Airburst / Fused Bombs

Hellfire warheads (e.g. thermobaric)

I'm new to this forum so I hope I am not breaking any rules.

I think it would be great if a breaching shotgun was put in the game. If the shotgun is implemented, then to really make it awesome, another mod to make it necessary to use the shotgun to blast open, maybe not all doors, but at least some doors to gain entry to the building.

http://i25.tinypic.com/j0cenn.jpg[/url]

Another request, it would be nice to have a trailer that supplies/ammo could be put in that could be towed by a HMMWV. Maybe something like this...

//http://schuttindustries.com/Portals/0/images/LTT%20Cargo%20Tan%20Website.jpg[/url]