I don't know whats going on with the bush war mod coming to arma2, But I would like to see the South African army.

There is a very nice clear pic of the LCH in this month's Air Forces Monthly. Its going to be interesting to see how the development pans out. The Dhruv (which it is based on) had loads of development and production issues. And now there are concerns of operation reliability and safety.

Edited by RKSL-Rock

Hi all!

I Search a Razor Team Replacement Mod what switch the old Textures ( Unifroms ) in Campaign to the new US Uniforms like the ACU Uniforms.

Thx for Help

While there are a TON of SOF/SpecOps types of addons . . . there is no Delta specific addon. My favorite addons thus far are the SAS/SBS and SEAL addons by the Task Force 86 guys, both being hyper detailed and realistic. I would like to see someone cook up a detailed/realisitc Delta Force/SFOD-D/CAG operators addon based on the little photos available of delta/CAG operators.

Click for Hi-Res

Here is the latest known pic of a Delta Operator I have:

th_untitled-1.jpg

The unit has a deal/love of Paraclete body armor, particularly in OD and Ranger green garb. Altough there are plenty of guys with custom body armor and chest rigs:

th_mayflowerdude.jpg

And last, but not least, Afghan muj garb!

th_DeltaSBSTora.jpg

^Out of any outfit this is an addon I very much would want.

They'll typically carrying battle rattle specific to their mission, but as far as plate carriers go its usually an OD green RAV and MICH 2000 or 2001 helmets. IR Flags and/or strobes are usually velcroed to em. The TF86 SEAL helmets are pretty much the same. The OD vest models in the SAS/SBS are as close to an RAV vest thats available. Nowadays everybody and their mum wear Multicam, but rest assured they'll have DCUs/Woodland/ACU and all that available. They also use Anvis-9 aviator night vision goggles.

I know we got a butt load of SOF addons as it is, but delta specific ones would be a nice addition to the SEALs and SAS we got :) While these guys in multicam with green plate carriers and MICH helmets would pretty much just look like the SAS/SBS addons, tossing in some custom RAID DCUs, guys with low vis plate carriers with custom chest rigs, ballcaps, and ANVIS-9 NVGs would make them pretty unique among the various SOF addons we already have.

Oh, and beards, they have to have beards. So some custom faces is a must ;)

Edited by TheRev709

And because the forum is silly and wont let me post my five photos in the previous thread:

And here is a pic of an Operator in 2005

th_delta3-1-1.jpg

And some 2005 operators in a chopper (notice the custom short sleeve RAID BDU :D

th_215yv.jpg

And I have a ton more pics of Delta operators, and various pics of USSOF dudes that are probably CAG but not confirmed, so if you want more just shoot me a PM.

Edited by TheRev709

How about some civilian police tactical units, e.g. SWAT?

Looks like a cross between the Mi-24, The Comanche, and the Tigre. You realy should post up more then just a link to a video. Your post is just spam...

my post is a request, next time ill spell it out for you.

my post is a request, next time ill spell it out for you.

Way to be a jackass. Darkhorse said that because your post is fairly ambiguous as to what you want, a link to some information along with the video would improve your chances of seeing somebody making.

Insulting the person who's attempting to help your request does the opposite.

How about some civilian police tactical units, e.g. SWAT?

If you really want this, ask the guys who made this if they would allow a port and still have the mlods/unbinarized models. Else I doubt someone will start this out of the blue.

After getting a permission, updating these for ArmA2 would be done in as little as 2 hours.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=2552

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=2774

Edited by Icewindo

If you really want this, ask the guys who made this if they would allow a port and still have the mlods/unbinarized models. Else I doubt someone will start this out of the blue.

After getting a permission, updating these for ArmA2 would be done in as little as 2 hours.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=2552

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=2774

That would be awesome if those were ported over, SWAT teams could open much more mission possibilities.

Can somebody make some UN Peacekeepers, using the BIS CDF unit as a base model? :D

There are UN Peacekeepers:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6192

But I'm not sure if they are based off the CDF.

D.

Nope, those are based off the USMC models. In reality, the overwhelming majority of the UN Peacekeepers use Eastern Bloc/Warsaw Pact equipment.

Nope, those are based off the USMC models. In reality, the overwhelming majority of the UN Peacekeepers use Eastern Bloc/Warsaw Pact equipment.

Not necessarily, depends on the area, for example in Africa you can see Asian countries (India, Pakistan) with own made and local countries with mostly French/Belgian/British equipment. In Haiti, I believe there are mostly Brazilian smurfs. Also there are a lot of Western European Blue Helmet units out there, there's a lot of variety, but I agree that USMC is not the best basic for them UN peacekeepers.

Has anyone consider making a bridging unit so one can cross rivers?

hello , somebody can make me a custom face (Ghost MW2) because i have the baclava skull in mercs addons pack but in MP games other player can't see it if they don't have the addon thanks. Cpt.Minidou

Can somebody create Cadillac One?

hello , somebody can make me a custom face (Ghost MW2) because i have the baclava skull in mercs addons pack but in MP games other player can't see it if they don't have the addon thanks. Cpt.Minidou

I believe that what your requesting already exists; I recall seeing it somewhere.

Hey guyz, i was wondering if somebody could make a reskin of the insurgents to suit the desert enviroment, they are great looking, and be cool to use them on Takistan map...