@Victim931

There is an almost complete stargate mod out there. I can PM you the info if you want. No ships yet IIRC, but alot of SG teams, some of the main characters, and even a little WIP island demo, with an (i think, been a while since i watched the show and heard the terminology) alpha site on it. The mod doesn't have any actual gates, yet.

I just love how the enemy forces in that video are using U.S. weaponry. :D

Speaking of requests, I have a simple one: Can somebody make a mod that equips all the USMC BLUFOR units with tactical glasses? Except for the player character, for customization reasons.

Edited by Laqueesha

Is there any replacement mod giving Russian troops their real-life weapons? Like AK-74M instead of AK-107, PKM or ironsighted Pecheng instead of scoped Pecheng, RPK-74M with 45rnd box mag for automatic riflemans, RPG-7V with PGO-7 telescope sight etc. Or weapon replacement mod maybe?

Maybe middle-eastern females could be nice since many of us like to play in middle-eastern scenario but we dont have anything but middle-eastern men, and it look kind of weird if there is only male civilians around... this is more like suggestion than request, but if someone wants a little project to pass time...

Maybe middle-eastern females could be nice since many of us like to play in middle-eastern scenario but we dont have anything but middle-eastern men, and it look kind of weird if there is only male civilians around.

In some places in the Middle East, women are not allowed to leave the house.

Maybe middle-eastern females could be nice since many of us like to play in middle-eastern scenario but we dont have anything but middle-eastern men, and it look kind of weird if there is only male civilians around... this is more like suggestion than request, but if someone wants a little project to pass time...

I had something like that, but obviously I'm not the biggest modeller at this planet so I dropped it. It's more afghan-like though.

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll246/bla212/Clipboard05-1.jpg?t=1272379676

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll246/bla212/Clipboard04_l.jpg?t=1272379678

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll246/bla212/Clipboard03-11.jpg?t=1272379746

Laqueesha, of course the "enemy" are using US weaponry. Who do you think the target market is? ;)

"Rogue Bidders" can leave a lot to the imagination imo. And in Iran's case I'd actually be surprised if they didn't try to acquire any. They'd have to be stupid not to, it's a no brainer.

"...what alerted me to this was that the Russians were advertising it at specific international defence event['s] and they have marketed it very squarely at anyone under threat of action from the US"

(http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/7632543/A-cruise-missile-in-a-shipping-box-on-sale-to-rogue-bidders.html)

And yes, Inkompetent, It seems like those bloody Ruskies are at it again alright. Love them or hate them -they sure are top contender's for making doomsday devices.

Is there any replacement mod giving Russian troops their real-life weapons? Like AK-74M instead of AK-107, PKM or ironsighted Pecheng instead of scoped Pecheng, RPK-74M with 45rnd box mag for automatic riflemans, RPG-7V with PGO-7 telescope sight etc. Or weapon replacement mod maybe?

There will be one very soon. Keep an eye on Vilas' addon release thread.

R: Mig-21 for Molatian side

(I can supply the texture or even make other changes, to be included in one of the upcoming Duala packs)

Maybe someone can get in touch with this bloke and conver the 3d model in this video to ArmA 2?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13VFyna7e_0

Are you saying contact hollywood for a model that was used in a blockbuster movie, to put it in ArmA 2? If this ever happens give me a call, i know another movie id like stuff from. :p

Are you saying contact hollywood for a model that was used in a blockbuster movie, to put it in ArmA 2? If this ever happens give me a call, i know another movie id like stuff from.

No, no, no, silly. The 3D model isn't from any Hollywood movie. :p

Well, yes, but the novel is from 1898... One would just need to base the model on the book, not the film (I guess and hope so).

May I request Western-looking Mosques or a standalone Mosque?

One mission I am working on takes place around one in Europe, I redid textures to suit the surroundings more but do not want xxx.mb of space taken for the use of a single object..

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

I was going to comment on your previous posting of these. I think it's a very good idea, perhaps could use more work like you said but the concept exists.

Check your link. It's a clip from the movie War of the Worlds, with Tom Cruise in it.

Yes, but the 3D model in the video wasn't used in the movie, nor developed by any movie studio. It was made by a third party, who based their model off of the one in the movie. ;)

I was just wondering if something like this is possible. In regards to the way the IED works e.g. Proximity and AI trigger and the counter IED technology on the Humvee.

Not sure if it's been said before, but we need an Israeli army.

It'd be nice for them to be Independent.

Lost Brothers Mod, MilesTeg has more information on that, im pretty sure they said something about moving into ArmA2

If they were Independent they would end up friendly with a lot of user-added factions that they shouldn't be.

When would they be anything but allied to the U.S.?

If they were Independent they would end up friendly with a lot of user-added factions that they shouldn't be.

When would they be anything but allied to the U.S.?

True.. I'm sure it would be made BluFor anyway but I just like to experiment.

:P

And the Lost Brothers mod.. could be better..

I would like to ask for a "ghillieless" M40A3 rifle, also M40A1 and M40A5 variants would be nice.

M40A1

M40a1standard-1-.jpg

M40A5

6pqqac.jpg1219avm.jpg

Dont know if these have been mentioned yet.I must also say first,I hope I dont come off like I hate this game,which is very untrue!

The recoil of weapons is a pucker factor for me.The way it just moves up and down giving no backwards movement looks off.Its like the body movements combined with the graphics immerse me until I go to scope and instantly feel awkward.Would love to see some backwards and also sideways movement.

The cursor,why must it be so accurate?Why go to ironsight or scope then?Ok,scope I understand but ironsight becomes actually less accurate since you now have to deal with the clunky feel of weapon iron sighted when you can just shoot from cursor with greater ease.Also cursor models how bad your aim gets due to fatigue.Yet in iron sight you have no feedback....or does using ironsight negate any fatigue in regards to accuracy?There is a mod that removes the center dot and expands the distance inside the cursor so you have to kinda guess where your bullets will hit.Why is this not implemented in game?Yes you could just use center of screen but the way gun moves on-screen the center is not always where the bullets eject from.

These two are issues I have with game that actually make me stop playing it for a bit.Of course I cannot enjoy regular FPS games anymore so I come back over and over again.Please BIS try to find a cure for these two issues.

@WolfStriked

It depends on your difficulty, I have my HUD disabled like many others, making iron sights very important. I also don't know if it's because I use ACE or something, but I can tell when I am fatigued when I go into iron sights because of the increased sway.

How about an M107 or M109 with a holographic sight on it? They use them in the coast guard for destroying cars and vehicles. How about modding it onto a helicopter as one of the guns?

Try as I might, after 30 google searches I can't find a picture. Saw it on Military channel the other day :\.