I've got a friend with access to a few models. I'll see if he has a Fennek.

*Raw models, not addon ready*

If he can get em to me i can work on them or twist someones arm to help me out lol.

p.s. thanks

I wounder if some one could creat a truck for transportation of tanks and other large machines?

Somthing like:

http://www.myhre-transport.dk/images/maskintransport.jpg

or

http://www.hesselius.se/images/DSC00088.jpg

but adapted for military use.

Would be extremly usefull for moving euqipment to places not accesable with a plane.

/Marcus

Is there a working rocket any where?

I'll explain my need I guess might be able to use something other than a rocket.

I'm making a scene in my mission where a rocket takes off / launches and the person is just left there watching it fly off into the atmosphere.

Is there any thing I can use that will do that? Doesn't need to look like any thing but a fireball flying up into the air though just to simulate the feeling of "goodbye".

Originally Posted by TEAR

Armored HMMWV with 7.62mm M134 6-barreled minigun and 12.7mm GAU-19/A 3-barreled Gatling gun

Someone is already hard at work on em ;)

What is the status on these armored HMMWV's? I would love to see them released:D

Is it possible to create a mod, to stress test a server for fine tuning?

The mod should connect to a server that allowed stress testing, and move around, shoot, etc.

Many of the server admins could use this to fine tune their servers. I think many of the players could start their pc's before leaving home for school/work to help the serveradmins to test/tune their setting.

Anyone erm, willing to work on a "sonic Boom" effect for those jets? :)

i don't see why BIS didn't do it for ArmA II :/ Since its "realism" :)

Anyone erm, willing to work on a "sonic Boom" effect for those jets? :)

i don't see why BIS didn't do it for ArmA II :/ Since its "realism" :)

They probs didnt do it coz it would be unrealistic because it would have to happen at 500-600/700km/h not at 1200km/h but if they set it at that you would never see it coz i dont think the jets get up to 1200km/h (im pretty sure thats the Speed of Sound). =)

anyway back on topic, is anyone working on a F-18 at all, i know the Anzac or AAW or the other adf pack is working on one but is anyone working on another one? maybe one thats not ADF?

Can we get some Call of Duty (MW1 and 2) Unit Mods. NO Gameplay changes, just the Models from the game packed into a pbo in the addons folder for use as a unit/faction in editor.

Oh, and "If you want Call of Duty go play it blah blah".

I don't like Call of Duty. I hate the game, but they have good designs for their Rangers/Marines/SAS/Commies/etc.

Only thing I would ever do for COD is the Campaign, and the only multiplayer is for shits and giggles. Like teamkilling on Hardcore, which is always funny, mostly because of the excessively angry tards yelling in their microphones.

If possible can someone help me with a mech addon for ARMA 2? i would like the mech to walk but if it cant be done then just boosting and then when coming to a stop land and then stand on its feet would work. the ability to use both arms independently would be nice also.

Can we get some Call of Duty (MW1 and 2) Unit Mods. NO Gameplay changes, just the Models from the game packed into a pbo in the addons folder for use as a unit/faction in editor.

Oh, and "If you want Call of Duty go play it blah blah".

I don't like Call of Duty. I hate the game, but they have good designs for their Rangers/Marines/SAS/Commies/etc.

Only thing I would ever do for COD is the Campaign, and the only multiplayer is for shits and giggles. Like teamkilling on Hardcore, which is always funny, mostly because of the excessively angry tards yelling in their microphones.

I believe the reason no-one has really proted them is because the models are actually pretty poor quality. Its just that COD has a very good shading system that can cover the fact the models aren't great. The models would also have to have the selections defined for animation which is a pain in the ass.

I request an Add on that port the Us special forces from armed assault to arma 2, they were really nice.

BAYONET!!

A working bayonet please!

Could any one make a working bayonet add on for ARMA2 PLEASE!?

Or combat knife?

We all have encounter close combat in ARMA2 where a bayonet would have been very usefull, specially when dry on AMMO!!

So some one please step forward and make this ADD ON!!

1. Can someone make a mod so grass obstructs the enemy's view?

I can't see through it, AI can - annoying. I know about the shorter grass mod, but that kind of takes away from immersion. Anyway, you can be concealed from view even when lying in short grass. Why not make grass useful for stealth and such? I know the answer is probably "no" as grass is not an object, right, so not possible to add any script to it.

2. Is there a way to make some grass extend all the way to the end of the player's view distance without messing up framerate? The grass doesn't have to move in the wind or be detailed, just be there as some low-poly cover so it doesn't look like the hills are barren. Every game out there has an issue with grass and nobody seems to mind. I think it looks really weird.

3. Can someone point me to a infra-red goggles mod if there is already one or make one? And no, the FLIR mod is not one of them because it doesn't detect heat sources - it's more a fake FLIR, for the looks...

BAYONET!!

A working bayonet please!

Could any one make a working bayonet add on for ARMA2 PLEASE!?

Or combat knife?

We all have encounter close combat in ARMA2 where a bayonet would have been very usefull, specially when dry on AMMO!!

So some one please step forward and make this ADD ON!!

Im pretty sure there was a combat knife in the SLX pack i think, not sure...

Im pretty sure there was a combat knife in the SLX pack i think, not sure...

There is KSC-3S bayoet for blufor, and maybe a shovel for opfor :)

Wondering if anyone has made any kind of stateside US island. Would be nice to have one to have homeland security or police missions or even have Red Dawn type missions. Could have a US army base for OPfor training missions. All the islands I've seen so far for Arma 2 have be in foreign places.

will someone port the iraq army and the iraq repob guard from arma1?

also I have the flags for all nations but how bout liberation flags like PLO/HAMAS/Amal Movement AND SO ON

Edited by esco7800

1. Can someone make a mod so grass obstructs the enemy's view?

I can't see through it, AI can - annoying. I know about the shorter grass mod, but that kind of takes away from immersion. Anyway, you can be concealed from view even when lying in short grass. Why not make grass useful for stealth and such? I know the answer is probably "no" as grass is not an object, right, so not possible to add any script to it.

2. Is there a way to make some grass extend all the way to the end of the player's view distance without messing up framerate? The grass doesn't have to move in the wind or be detailed, just be there as some low-poly cover so it doesn't look like the hills are barren. Every game out there has an issue with grass and nobody seems to mind. I think it looks really weird.

3. Can someone point me to a infra-red goggles mod if there is already one or make one? And no, the FLIR mod is not one of them because it doesn't detect heat sources - it's more a fake FLIR, for the looks...

1. I believe the system at the moment does block AI view from seeing you (although its not like standing behind a wall) I think it uses a modifier as to how covered you are.

2. I think even very basic grass would hurt frame rates, you could possibly use 2d images but I odubt anyone will do this anytime soon.

3. This will be in Op:A, from what BIS have said, each texture (or model?) has a heat value applied to it so that it can be picked up with FLIR. I reckon you would have to do this to properly implement it in arma 2 aswell.

Even if the Call of Duty Models are low quality, it would still be cool to have them. I mean Fallout 3 has them! Why can't ARMA?

If they are bad, maybe buff them and polish them up a little. But I could care less, some of us just still want the models for a mod.