Can someone make up-armored humvees please? My realism unit makes us drive around in the default m-2 and mk19 humvees that have zero armor. They feel like complete death traps.

I'd like to see something that is nearly immune to small arms fire up to .50, and can take one RPG hit without killing all the crew, but destroying the humvee.

1)Could someone create the t-95?(and make it a notch stronger than the abrams(because that is how it is gonna be))

2)Could someone create a M-95 Degman tank?

(and make it a notch stronger than the abrams(because that is how it is gonna be))

and let the games begin . . .

you know the Ruskies always exaggerate the capabilities of their war machines :P

However, I am curious what this tank looks like, do you have any source material? AFAIK its production was always clouded in secrecy.

EDIT: Google answered my question for me lol. I was thinking of the super secret Russian Black Eagle MBT.

The T-95 will have a 152mm main gun . . . which will be heavier than the Abrams, but keep in mind the US Army can do a lot with our 120mm rounds ;) So the Russians are gonna have to do more than just beef up their tank rounds to defeat an Abrams/Challenger2/Leapord2 So I'd leave it up to the addon makers to decide how to configure all that :)

Heres the T-95:

t-95-c.jpg

Edited by TheRev709

It's only a concept of the T-95, or even I dare to say it's not a T-95, but a bit altered "Black Eagle" (T-80UM2?).

T-95 said to be a rather unconventional design, and it is not yet known if it gets a 135 or a 152mm main gun. I wouldn't want anyone to waste time making that on mere speculations.

But that Croatian tank would be interesting, with other Croatian stuff too.

I missed the BTRs.... ;)

AFAIK the T95 was supposed to be a low-profile turret MBT, 3 crew members, with a cannon auto-loading system in the crew-fee turret.

That render maybe is more a possible demostration of the collocation of the Arena system...

Just a few:

1) F-22 Raptor

2) C-5 Galaxy

3) USS Zumwalt

4) B-52 Stratofortress

I might make them myself when I get the game. (If the reports of technical errors don't deter me first.)

A nice easy one this,

Could someone reskin the UH1Y, A black one, and a camo one, both without Marine markings would be good..........

How about a little config patch-type addon that disables the "dropping gear when swimming" feature?

I know it's authentic - you shouldn't be able to swim carrying kit, etc... but purely from a practical viewpoint - I'm sure most people reading this have tried to get a bunch of AI to walk over a bridge! - even the Dam Wall on Chernarus...

As an islandmaker I've experimented with this considerably.... and I still have no idea what the AI's problem is... certain bridges they're happy with, others they aren't... it isn't the bridge itself necessarily, or even the terrain - but seemingly certain combinations of both either allow the AI to "see" a legitimate path to follow - or not...

If not - they go swimming - and lose their kit... if you go swimming in an attempt to retrieve their kit - you frequently lose your own... it quickly turns into a comedy show...

The "pond object" is even worse - the AI don't actually "see" it as water at all and walk straight into it - every time...

Several of the better user islands use water quite extensively, (and some upcoming ones even more... Thirsk I think... and my Scotland LFA14 WIP island has over 40 major and minor inland Lochs and rivers - see HERE for some early WIP shots)...

Now while most of these problems ARE engine/AI based and could be solved by better AI pathfinding and/or a pond object which the AI actually perceive as an obstacle, in the meantime a simple little optional mod that disables the gear-dropping while swimming routine would be a HUGE benefit for moving the AI around effectively on certain terrains...

Anyone think they could muster a little code along those lines???

B

A little suggestion.

These are units of the Georgian MIA

I found that it would be cool if anyone implemented an AK-74CompII with forward grip and an AK-74GL with drum magazine like in the two pictures.

attachment.php?attachmentid=109899&d=1266259070

attachment.php?attachmentid=109901&d=1266259124

Hi. been playing ofp/arma for about a year now, very impressed. Anyway, would it be possible for anyone to remake the Tonali Special forces pack (or something like it, especially the almost Airman Battle Uniform white camo guys) for ARMA 2?.

Hi arma/ofp community,

FBX:D

You could make 2 versions both the 135mm and 152mm

Also I hope this answers you how it will look in reality:

http://www.salute.co.uk/imagemanager/p000111_2.jpg

http://img84.imageshack.us/i/t95dh2.jpg/

And here is some intel on the Croatian tank:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-95_Degman

http://www.areamilitar.net/directorio/im_ter/M95_Degman_001.jpg

just bumping this one...

Edited by gotcha1234

It is Illegal to quote pictures here, ya may want to remove em before a mod catches it.

Also please don't bump your request everyday. It doesn't improve the chances of it getting made. It just ticks off people and adds to the number of posts in the thread. (imho)

Simple Request would be a costom sound mod,or addon,what would repleace the Original ARMA 2 Radio sounds with good old OFP radio Sounds.

Just thinking...

More and better USMC SF.

MARSOC or FR. Just more variety in it.

1. Recoil is about the right amount, but it happens "late" and is too slow. In ARMA1 I managed to unpack the relevant .pbo or .bin - can't remember which it was - and fix recoils there - has anyone done it yet or could do it for ARMA2? If not then I guess I'll have to do it sometime (sigh - should be &^%$# right in the first place! ).

2. The separate button for holding breath is lame. Player is a trained soldier - surely as soon as "optic" is selected then hold breath progressive sway reduction should be automatic - resetting after each shot. Again, has anyone done this - could someone please do it?

3. Vehicles steering settings were great in original OFP / RES - could someone put the same settings into ARMA2? (I recall seeing steering reaction set values in ARMA1 unpacked configs I'm sure).

4. Is it possible to have player automatically scale fences if forward is held for a couple of seconds against the obstacle - would surely be more natural than using a separate command.

CommanderYuri - i will add them to pack (soon hope to update Russian rifles pack)

to clarify:

AK74M + PK-A (it looks for me like that on this picture above) is already released, only handgrip is custom add of this soldier

drum magazine for AKM (those are not AK74) will be added , so you will have those weapons too