Female troops for CDF, particularly for the Officer, Militia and maybe even Soldier (Unarmed) positions.

I haven't dabbled in modding but I wouldn't suspect it to be a hard task - at its most basic application, it could be troops using the in-built Civ faces and with radio pitch altered as high as possible (like the OFP women civi radio voice, heh)

I'm making a Resistance-style mission and I'm using the CDF instead of the Guerillas; mainly because the Guerillas look so inhuman with their army of balaclavas, and the CDF are much better for that role, particularly with the Officer/Militia roles reminding me of the OFP Resistance with their awesome caps.

I'd like to see some "targets". Like Missile launchers, big AA or antiship. Mostly people here created islands, it wouldn't be unappropriate ;) No more "destroy the Shilka" !

I would love to see an EC-135 in ArmAII

Would be good for city life as a police helicopter.

Schancky

well i did ask be4 for this one so ill ask one more time TSR2 and Supermarine fighter - the Scimitar + Lightning F.53 and not for getin the good old Blackburn Buccaneer plzzzz

there is an MTLB in the P'85 mod Nick. It's not stand alone and i doubt it ever will be.

Is this for Arma 2

well i did ask be4 for this one so ill ask one more time TSR2...

I have an incomplete TSR2 i started making for OFP many moons ago... It would need some serious work to get up to arma2 standard but if anyone wants the MLODs PM me.

http://downloads.rkslstudios.info/community/IMG-Highpatrol.jpg

http://downloads.rkslstudios.info/community/tsr2_1.jpg

http://downloads.rkslstudios.info/community/tsr2_2.jpg

They have been slightly "modernised" to include an FGR4 and F3 version but could eaisly be reverted.

Edited by RKSL-Rock
Pics

I have a request for a mod. I would like a mod that is user friendly and would allow the player to set the max speed of vehicles to their own preference, in a text editor, for SP mode. (I do understand there is a limit to wheeled vehicles though). Also, if possible a way to set preferences for off road and dirt road speeds. If this is possible and someone would like to make this mod I know I would greatly appreciate it:).

+1 for APC and ZU-23 carrier version of MTLB. And PT-76 in markings of Naval infantry and MVD.

Has Oyman transfered his armored tractors yet? If not I'd like the OPFOR and Independent to have them.

they are in arma2, just need some little things to fix

I feel that Arma 2 is missing some Tier One SOF addons. While there are some really well done retextures and other addons, such as SAS, SBS addons, I'm requesting some more accurate US Tier One (CAG, Devgru, etc) SOF units. Heres my nit-picky request list:

I would like to see some spec ops with PVS-14 night vision goggles ANVIS Power system. Below are some reference pics, modeled by (supposedly) those specops guys that the Pentagon won't confirm:

th_user12218_pic18450_1259670402.jpgth_user12218_pic18446_1259670402.jpg

Speaking of SpecOps, I would like to see some more SOF units, more so to have more units authentic units/gear. Including some of the above pictures, below are some more reference ones as well. Plate carriers, custom chest rigs, PCU Level 5 soft shell clothing, etc. would be cool.

Rumor has it most Tier One SOF guys use Multicam nowadays, but because there hasn't been a confirmed pic of these guys since 2005, all of the ones I got are 3 color desert.

Also, some guys with beards would be quite appropriate for Tier One SOF units ;)

CAG

th_kyle1.jpgth_85185597.jpg

A Battlefield 2.5 mod for ArmA II. Features:

Conquest on Utes(points such as Strelka, north side of airport, south side of airport)

Permanent bases such as south side of Utes(occupied by russians)(Airport with U.S)

Running while shooting(albeit more unaccurate)

Vehicles more resilient to damage(One tank round isn't instant kaboom)

Player's health vastly ramped taking 6 shots to fully kill someone in torso, damage scales down at farther ranges making 500 meter kills less annoying)

I know most ArmA II players will revolt at my request but I've always wanted to see a Battlefield scenario in ArmA II where people would just run from village to field with no worries, where games would just be pick up and play and leave without anything else to worry about. You can't do this in ArmA II. It would be a casual game where the action will always be fast paced without no "downtime" of traveling from mile to mile.

I know most ArmA II players will revolt at my request but I've always wanted to see a Battlefield scenario in ArmA II where people would just run from village to field with no worries, where games would just be pick up and play and leave without anything else to worry about. You can't do this in ArmA II. It would be a casual game where the action will always be fast paced without no "downtime" of traveling from mile to mile.

That's why i downloaded the BF2 demo...at the time.

Be prepared for a sequence of "If you like BF2 scenarios go buy BF2 and play it" responses...

H1 ALPHA civ FOR Arma 2

IMG_2848.jpg2519-037-driver-side-door-open-480.jpg

this would be a great mod for a bunch of things you can place VIP's in it, or..

you can put TONS of lights on the Roof rack's and hunt zombies in the undead mod,

cmon how BAD ASS would you look if you rolled up in a white, or black Hummer transporting a VIP to one of the small outskirt town's of Chernarus in the most bad ass vehicle America has,

the H1 Alpha, and with all the lights you can basically illuminate the town, i don't know about you guys but if i knew how to make it i would have done it already and by myself!!!:)

Then i would have given it to you guys!!

to make this perfect,

-Lights Lots of Lights!!(front facing, not a 360 degree light show, similar to the black Hummer above)

-Nice sized off road tires

-A bit of a lift, not too much but just perfect

-Different paint's ex. White, Black, Forest Green, Blue, any of those will due fine

-cool winch ( lol it doesn't have to work just for looks)

-Last but not least a Huge brush bar and maybe some ammo crates on the roof(Cosmetic purpose only)

-O and make sure you can keep some supplies in the "gear" category

THANKS A LOT GUYS, BEST ADD ON COMMUNITY EVER!!!

Please PM me if you are thinking about doing this one,or have any questions, thanks!

Edited by Stevo_223
abbusive i guess