I think it would be great if the Barrett REC-7 was added to the game.

[iG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h243/snk241/Barrett_REC7_profile_mag-lft.png[/img]>100kb

[iG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h243/snk241/Barrett_REC7_profile_mag-rt.png[/img]>100kb

At range the 5.56 just does not have the punch to take down enemies. I often see others as well as myself having to put 4-5 rounds in the enemy to knock them out. On many occasions I have had to put 2 or 3 in their heads before they died. Adding the 6.8mm would give a round with excellent stopping power,accuracy and control of the rifle on full auto. The 7.62mm has all but the last trait mentioned above.

Edited by Placebo

Anyone know if there is a British forces addon being made? I'm all for the SAS skins but I'd love to get my hands on some regular forces guys in temperate and desert camo with L85s and the whole shebang.

Early model MiG-29 for the CDF's air force?

Edited by Banderas
mistyping

Early model MiG-29 for the CDF's air force?

good idea ! or considering the timetable of other equipment of theirs maybe a 27 ?

my pardon, Su-27 or MiG-27?

Other idea for CDF is F-16 or JAS-39, or an L-39 Albatros would be very beleivable for them.

No maybe MIG... SU-27 would be in some ways too much and also i think attack crafts should have somekind of a priority in a schedule for this game

I think it would be great if the Barrett REC-7 was added to the game.

img snips

At range the 5.56 just does not have the punch to take down enemies. I often see others as well as myself having to put 4-5 rounds in the enemy to knock them out. On many occasions I have had to put 2 or 3 in their heads before they died. Adding the 6.8mm would give a round with excellent stopping power,accuracy and control of the rifle on full auto. The 7.62mm has all but the last trait mentioned above.

Holy picture size rule infringment Batman!!!!

my pardon, Su-27 or MiG-27?

Other idea for CDF is F-16 or JAS-39, or an L-39 Albatros would be very beleivable for them.

:)

mig271.jpg

Mig231.jpg

:)

mig271.jpg

Mig231.jpg

Project RACS lives :)

We are already working on teh CDF Su-24 Fencer.

The cockpit for a new MiG21 i almost done.

The MiG23 and 27 will come later

Edited by wld427

nice, i have them working in Arma 2as well had to tweak them a bit but thry are good to go Arma 1 addons for the win

• Would someone consider porting The female soldier "Tania" from A1?
  • MotorPool Mechanics wearing BDU pants, Tshirt and caps.
  • Air traffic controllers

how come no one's done the m32 mgl for us marines?

It's done already. Have a look at ACE mod.

Where is the infamus workhorse T-55? If BIS didn't made it someone shoul try the challange. (I don't have mod skills). I hope they make it in next release!

However, its just the plain stock T-55. I'm looking for someone to make a T-55 with the upgrades on it, camo.. and probably the Grated armor, those like bars you see on it, for protection against RPG's. I forget the name.. Anywayz, thats something like I've been looking for in Arma 2.. from any addon maker willing to give it a try.

No .. something like the picture I posted above? :rolleyes:

Oh, I mistook you for Armstrong in the few last posts, who posted this:

Where is the infamus workhorse T-55? If BIS didn't made it someone shoul try the challange. (I don't have mod skills). I hope they make it in next release!

Sorry Gmar, I didn't even see the pic you posted before.

Still hope to see some planes, which could fit A2 territory scales: A-37 "Dragonfly", EMB-312/ALX, L-29, L-39, F-5 series, PC-7/-9.

I'd like to see a "lifting" for Mi-24/35 in cockpit - RHS' for A1 tried and looks great also for the empty tubes of missiles reamining on wings -then equipment and camos...