I searched, came up with nothing. I did how ever manage to convert the 1996 Dodge Viper to ARMA 2 standards

Hi all I wonder if this has been requested yet, but anyone able to make a module of army radio chat? Like in MW2 pretty much. I recall in ofp that there was some, maybe some addon I downloaded back then but can't figure it out.

Thanks!

I would like to know if we do have any Russian air platform that can release laser guided bombs like the LGB-250 or similars

Sa far I was not able to find out any.

Can anyone let me know if there is any aircraft, stock or addon avalaible to perform this?

Thanks a lot!!

Hi there.

Is it possible to make a in-game(in map view) Notebook?

Thanks

_neo_

All you awesome unit makers: Binkowski, Aeneas2020, Schnapsdrosel, Vilas and the rest of you skilled guys. If you ever thinking about making some rare ARMA country soldiers could you please think of making a squad of Swedish soldiers? :o This is not a request as such. Just if you someday sometime thinking about making a squad of rare units - please think about Swedish ones. :)

Some images (Desert - Afghanistan):

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4

Image 5

Image 6

Image 7

Image 8

Image 9

Image 10

IF someone would make them then i'll be glad to help with reference material ofcourse. Would be awesome to have tempered camo as well, but either would make me jump of joy. I know its really hard work.

Thank you

Alex

all what i had concerning Swedish forces i gave to SFP mod members

i gave them AK4, AK5, AK5 short, aimpoint, KSP58, p-mag and Swedish soldier textures/gear and MLOD some time ago

a.t.m. it is possible to do easy addon like this from Arma1 , but in green woodland colours and wrong camo (my Swedish camo was not good enough)

to make proper camo all i need is tile of camo patter to repeat it , not photo, but tile

I would like to know if we do have any Russian air platform that can release laser guided bombs like the LGB-250 or similars

Sa far I was not able to find out any.

Can anyone let me know if there is any aircraft, stock or addon avalaible to perform this?

Thanks a lot!!

Why this topic has been moved here????????? :mad:

I was not requesting or suggesting the creation of any addon but asking if somebody knows any addon or even stock aircraft already released and available that may deliver any Russian LGB or similar?

With this policy implemented, I guess 80% of the threads on the General Forum must be moved on this sub-forum. :(

hey guys.

i've been playing arma2 a lot until about 3 or 4 months ago and now im coming back. i missed the game and was wondering about new AI mods that came out while i was away. the most interesting mods for me are gameplay changing mods like AI mods, which didnt exist 4 moths back.

now i tried to do my homework and searched for what's available and i DID come up with SLX, flexi's and zeus' mods.

what i WOULD like to ask is - which AI mod seems to be better or which ones is better at what? and, of course, how can they be combined, if at all.

what im personally looking for is a AI mod that makes the AI use cover more frequently, not do the "stand-prone-stand-prone-crouch-prone-stand-prone" routine and less detection.

i read so much about each mod and i see that detection was the no.1 change for these mods but didnt find much about the changes in taking cover or stances managment.

sadly, my computer is being fixed ATM so i cant test these myself, so do u think it's possible to compare the mods? tell which one is best at what, in your personal optinion?

thanks a lot for any pointers

guday

it needs more maps with dense urban areas:mogadiscio,panama,moscow,bagdad...

The function in Arma II to display a onscreen Gps in the HUD (CTRL+M) works ok up to the point when you rightclick or access the map, etc. I want the little sucker to stay permanently in the HUD.

Any ideas, anyone?

//Cheers

Is it at all possible to convert OFP addons to ArmA 2? If so how hard is it to do it, and would anybody be willing to convert a specific addon if it can be done?

Just a novelty Xmas idea...

How about a really basic replacement config that replaces all the main russian soldiers with SenChi's ported Santa model.... totally non-serious - just a model swap - it wouldn't matter that all the enemy looked the same - it would just be fun to play a mission or two where every santa you meet is a Bad Santa :D

Like the Santa models and snowmen were with OFP - it would be a handy little addon that got dug out and dusted off every Xmas for a bit of non-serious fun...

B

Edited by Bushlurker

How about a really basic replacement config that replaces all the main russian soldiers with sakura chans Santa model.... totally non-serious - just a model swap - it wouldn't matter that all the enemy looked the same - it would just be fun to play a mission or two where every santa you meet is a Bad Santa :D

Like the Santa models and snowmen were with OFP - it would be a handy little addon that got dug out and dusted off every Xmas for a bit of non-serious fun...

B

Whoa flashback. Awesome idea man

SenChi has released this

Edited by Grub

Could Please someine correct the AI aiming with cannons like the D-30? AI is always aiming above the Target and can´t hit shit that way

How about a really basic replacement config that replaces all the main russian soldiers with sakura chans Santa model.... totally non-serious - just a model swap - it wouldn't matter that all the enemy looked the same - it would just be fun to play a mission or two where every santa you meet is a Bad Santa :D

B

that sounds familiar.

2 years ago IW released a xmas map on MW, the air strike was santa and riendeers, and the bombs were presents, it also had a xmas tree smack in the middle and all xmas lights up.

i would be up for something like this as a novel xmas map :D

maybe drunken soldiers with xmas hats on lol

So far the on actual avalaible add-ons for ARMA 2 we do not have a Russian plane with the capability of delivering lader guided bombs.

I think there were some ARMA 1 add ons that could but on the actual avalaible ones for ARMA2, there is none avalaible.

This creates a disadvantage for the Russian forces on some kind of campaings or combats PvP.

Would it be possible that some of the talented add on creators of this comunity would create one so we can give russians this possibility?

Thanks in advance!!!