Can someone please make the RAF Nimrod MR2 .. with all its features? ie:

Four-engine, Intelligence Surveillance Targeting Acquisition Reconnaissance (ISTAR) aircraft. Crew of 12 or 13 depending on the role. Can fly for around 9 hours without air-to-air refuelling.

Here is a link to its stats etc: http://www.raf.mod.uk/equipment/nimrodmr2.cfm

and more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawker-Siddeley_Nimrod

These isnt much British stuff on ArmA2 so it would be nice to see more around.

Thanks

Edit: also this: http://www.raf.mod.uk/equipment/c17aglobemaster.cfm the C-17A Globemaster

I think all Nimrods have been grounded due to safety concerns at the moment so i think there is a chance that they will be removed/replaced from service. Still I think its a cool looking aircraft.

Can anyone make zombie civillians that will attack any faction?They should be unarmed.Im not sure if that is even possible but im just asking.I think the models could be used as dead bodies too.I would love to do it myself but i don't know how.Maybe you can help me out.

I know it has been asked before but i havent seen any replies yet.Thanks

You mean like this?

ArmA 2 Zombies

Edit- As for a request, I would like a decent melee script or FSM.

Edited by bktman

yeah zombies yesssssssssss

we need more special forces!

---------- Post added at 03:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 AM ----------

and africa map!!I remember ghost recon espansion based on ethyopian war....

what about medieval stuff?

not on this engine, this engine is made for "shooting bullets"

so maybe 1700 mod, but not 1300

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Other additional weapons like the HK416

US Army forces and vehicles including the Bradley

Realistic rates of fire for all weapons.

than download my addons , it is all already done and released

many times on this topic i am answering "P85", it is all done

there is a "bayonet-knife poll" around here......

Edited by Rellikki
Removed the reply to a deleted post

what about medieval stuff?

You should think about Empire:TW.

There are at least 4 medieval mods in the making. Graphics are at similar level and you won't say "i'm distant from the action..."

guys...we need some kind of rescue choppers...(heli-ambulance)

Has anyone tweaking with the GUI ever considered removing (or making invisible perhaps) the team icons seen from the Team Leader's perspective? A nice simple client side .pbo would be epic. :)

Our team leaders know who's in their squad and don't want to see some icons floating at the bottom of their otherwise immersive screen.

I read somewhere there was a mod that fixed the Turn Out bug in Hatched vehicles where if the AI is in command, or if you're playing multiplayer and a subordinate is in the vehicle, they can only turn out of the superior is turned out. Ideally, this would be fixed in a patch, but I've never seen BI acknowledge it, so I wouldn't mind turning to a mod in order to bypass it.

If not, welp. : ) i tried

i would realllllly like to see some MiGs!!! are there any floating around, armaholic doesnt list any...

i would realllllly like to see some MiGs!!! are there any floating around, armaholic doesnt list any...

Some of the ArmA 1 ones work okay. ;)

Hello guys...

Is there any mod that removes the radio beeps at the end of every message ?

This is awfully annoying for me and I still haven't find a way to remove them.

Any help ?

Cheers

You mean like this?

ArmA 2 Zombies

Edit- As for a request, I would like a decent melee script or FSM.

make it please! it would be wonderfull to have zombies in arma2! like in the photo, they are perfect! vilass make it if you have a bit of time! :yay::yay:

I thought that posting some pics would help a bit...

First some no-camo uniforms for Spetsnaz. I'd love to have some GRU...

2008100304.jpg2008100202.jpg

16lbhbs.th.jpg

And i don't know if it's already used in some numbers but this gun is gorgeous...:D

800pxizhmashnikonovan94.jpg

How about an addon that changes kobra dot color from green to red..? :) Every time I aim using AK's with kobra in arma 2 I wonder why they decided green...

ABAKAN

in my opinion BIS made very good Specnaz operators, and AN94 you can find in P85, as i will release smaller weapons pack, i can do AN-94+GP25 (as i found on net, no GP-30 mounted on AN)

by the way - it must be hard to aim at right side, not left (GP30 vs. GP25)

That would be great as well Vilas !

If you need pics maybe i can help you thanks to my years in militaryphotos.net ;) but i'm sure you know your job :D

Hi,

Please could some addon guru add a FIX to all APCs!

When a player sits on the back seat, the dummy AI driver/commander/gunner pop out the APC hatches.

It impossible to make them "turn in" unless a player is sat in one of those seats (commander/gunner/driver). And even if a player goes to one of those seats to instruct "turn in" and then goes back to the "back seat" the dummy AI pop their dummy heads out of the APC again.

Really annoying bug that cost the lives of those dummy AI driver/commander/gunner coz they remain with their half body out of the APC even when they have an enemy right in front their nose. Many thanks

Thyro

AN-94 without GP is alredy in P85, used by bonus Russian unit, probably Spec-naz officer as i remember

so you can alredy play with it in game , Russian bonus units are under Russian (BIS fraction if i remember)

Hi,

SQUAD member running out of ammo

Please could a addon guru give a small spark of inteligence to one of the AI troopers... (machine gun unit probably)...

to automatically move close to the squad member that has ran out of ammo and pass some to that unit to reload.

Howitzer units running out of ammo

Please can the 2nd howtizer AI (sit on "back seat") run to the nearest AMMO truck and back to fill up the howitzer AMMO queue automatically during the interval between fires.

howitzers have 3 seats and one is the gunner the other two have no purpose - In reality the 2nd seat is to handle the ammo and the 3rd to fetch the new shell from the pile into the gun... On arma2 just needs one as gunner to aim and move would be more realistic to give some purpose to other two or at least give 2nd one the purpose of running to the nearest AMMO truck/deport to fetch the ammo

If this could be done, then it could also be applied to all fixed weapons such as mortars etc... to give a purpose to have more than 2 AI unit per weapon. Thanks