OFP models are just fine - as long as the textures are merged and all rpt errors fixed.

true but in light of the limitations of OFP (animations, polycounts etc etc) a model built pursfully for ArmA1 or ArmA2 would be more suitable.

Realistic attack helicopter gunning would be superb.

Instead of having just pressing tab then fire, you'd fly until you switch to gunner, then fire, then go back to flying.

Or you could just let the AI gunner gun for you.

CoC Command Engine X please... - I'm not sure ever that BIS High Command Module ever gonna fit my needs... *sight* :)

Realistic attack helicopter gunning would be superb.

Instead of having just pressing tab then fire, you'd fly until you switch to gunner, then fire, then go back to flying.

How is that realistic in ANY way?

I would like if anyone could make a map with 2 american cities(not to small,not too big),with a few smaller mountain towns for Jericho(the tv show) type scenarios.Also if someone could add USMC faction to east side to have USMC vs USMC scenarios or warfare mode.The USMC faction must also be on east side for Cheyenne government vs Columbus or Texas scenarios.

Regular US army units and american civvies or cars would also had been nice but for now the map and east usmc would be great if any talented modmaker would be interested.

Very small but would be awesome mod, Remodel of the FGM Javelin, Higher polygon and a working interface in the targeting module.

Its missing one of the key features!!

How about a new unit with a radio pack on his back with proper swaying antena for immerion? Marine and Army is binkowski is up for it.

It has probably been mentioned before although i want to see some more jets and plane addons, the Russians need some bombers like the Tu-160 and Tu-95MS, also maybe custom loadouts for the su-34's with cluster muntions etc.

And of course would love to see some naval battles around chernarussian waters in the near future, so hopefully a few destroyers and frigates are created soon.

Edited by m5holmez

I'd like to see some new civilian vehicles in ArmA II for Chernarus.

UAZ-452 ambulance

it is in plans, as i will have some time and finish other addon

it was released for Arma1, but i need to do similar thing as "civilian life" of Chernorusians

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/vilas/screens/landpol1.jpg

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/vilas/screens/sah_med.jpg

those are addons for Arma1 (w.i.p. screen, released version have proper ambulance interior, on screen you see w.i.p. version)

Edited by vilas

I would like to see a US Army or USMC unit with camoflauge on their helmets. Like small cuts of camoflauge netting, only on the helmet.

I just want a Russian infantry makeover and some new units like VDV and GRU, or the Marine Infantry. Maybe along with an Admiral Kuznetsov or a smaller one...

Btw Russian stuff to be clear and concise.

Russian inf makeover ?

you have already in Project 85 pack bonus units of Russian Federation, armed in real weapons (AK74M not AK107) in realistic shape of vest 6B13 or how is it called

Im using Pilflus and I notice in and old thread for Arma1 here:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1258510&postcount=48

A link to "Mute.zip" which is a addon to mute your commanding voice responses (not the AI teams replies but your own self/leader shout requests).

So as I use Pilflus in arma 2 I was wondering if someone could look at that zip and see how that could be used to fully mute the leader calls at all?

I use the current addon that does this for team AI and some calls but not anything for ALL leaders ones. Its odd to say something via voice command and then leader to repeat the whole thing again.

New Idea!!

PAPUA NEW GUINEA ISLAND AND CANNIBAL TRIBES

Hello friends, I have a great idea but it is very difficult to achieve

I would like someone to make the island of Papua New Guinea

with different landscapes: rain forest, desert, mountains with snow etc.,

with cannibal tribes head cutters: Korowais, Kombais, Yali, Asmat ..

weapons like spears, arrows, stone axes, etc. ..

also in villages and huts

that you think the idea? Someone dares to do this?

Russian inf makeover ?

you have already in Project 85 pack bonus units of Russian Federation, armed in real weapons (AK74M not AK107) in realistic shape of vest 6B13 or how is it called

Still you mean '85 Russian troops... I'd like to see also some GRU recon units...BTR80 in contemporary camo.

I always have ideas for suggestions, so get back to work modders! :D

Mk.16 and Mk.17 SCAR series like in ACE mod but with the ability to select in black rather than tan colors.

Other additional weapons like the HK416, HK417, and Bushmaster ACR.

New Abrams variants with improved visuals (like in ACE mod)

More USMC vehicles such as the LAV-AD, LAV-AT, M-ATV, EFV, and different HMMWV variants.

US Army forces and vehicles including the Bradley, Stryker, Blackhawk, and Apache.

Revisions to the F-35B and it's weapons loadout.

AIM-9X replacing the AIM-9L

Realistic rates of fire for all weapons.

Add new vehicles the military is developing as more imformation becomes available and final designs are selected. This includes programs like GCV, JLTV, and MPC.

I always have ideas for suggestions, so get back to work modders! :D

Mk.16 and Mk.17 SCAR series like in ACE mod but with the ability to select in black rather than tan colors.

Other additional weapons like the HK416, HK417, and Bushmaster ACR.

New Abrams variants with improved visuals (like in ACE mod)

More USMC vehicles such as the LAV-AD, LAV-AT, M-ATV, EFV, and different HMMWV variants.

US Army forces and vehicles including the Bradley, Stryker, Blackhawk, and Apache.

Revisions to the F-35B and it's weapons loadout.

AIM-9X replacing the AIM-9L

Realistic rates of fire for all weapons.

Add new vehicles the military is developing as more imformation becomes available and final designs are selected. This includes programs like GCV, JLTV, and MPC.

You'd be surprised how much of what you ask is either already made, or currently in the works, including ACE2 itself.

a couple of ideas:cowboy and apache stuff;a cargo ship to simulate modern pirates stuff;gaza strip map and units;melee weapons...

Just game up with a couple more game-play related suggestions.

More advanced tank fire control system with laser rangefinder and etc.

FLIR for modern MBTs and attack helicopters.

Adjust weapon models not everything is being fired from the end of the main gun. Currently on the BTR-90 for example, the automatic grenade launcher "fires" from the main gun even though the grenade launcher is located on the side of the turret. Same thing for the missiles.

Also, it is just my personal preference but I would like to see all the M4/M16 series weapons be slightly darker than they are now. (with the exception of the camo painted variants)

Edited by ReconTeam

Can someone please make the RAF Nimrod MR2 .. with all its features? ie:

Four-engine, Intelligence Surveillance Targeting Acquisition Reconnaissance (ISTAR) aircraft. Crew of 12 or 13 depending on the role. Can fly for around 9 hours without air-to-air refuelling.

Here is a link to its stats etc: http://www.raf.mod.uk/equipment/nimrodmr2.cfm

and more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawker-Siddeley_Nimrod

These isnt much British stuff on ArmA2 so it would be nice to see more around.

Thanks

Edit: also this: http://www.raf.mod.uk/equipment/c17aglobemaster.cfm the C-17A Globemaster

Edited by DarkXess