Why couldn't someone make a realistic shooter/sim that took place in Africa in the 70's? Well now that there is ARMA 2 the modders could do that.

you have in Project 85 many weapons from SKS, by AK47, to FAL and etc.

only French weapons are missing, but Africa wars with Belgian weapons are possible

but without CAA1 on Chernarus you cannot play African environment

Can anyone make zombie civillians that will attack any faction?They should be unarmed.Im not sure if that is even possible but im just asking.I think the models could be used as dead bodies too.I would love to do it myself but i don't know how.Maybe you can help me out.

I know it has been asked before but i havent seen any replies yet.Thanks

Edited by XS09

How about a C-17? aMAZING aircraft. Extreamly manuverable short takeoff and landing transport. Saw it at the air show today. Could be fun to jump out of and for air drops.

Oh, oh! I got a totally original one! A1 Queen's Gambit Royal Flush campaign main characters!

Why couldn't someone make a realistic shooter/sim that took place in Africa in the 70's? Well now that there is ARMA 2 the modders could do that.

I think for this era there is Bushwar mod for ArmA 1, it's about conflict between South Africa and Angola.

so guys, i'm noob in doing mods and scripts, so here's my wish or question:

would it be possible to write a script like that guided rockets thing, but for the mg in the cobra..so like a track-mg, which i can steer with my headtracker, like real chopper pilots in apache do? so when i move my head, the crosshair moves to the position and i can shoot mg while flying..maybe then its connected to my head movement..like switching to manual fire, if you don't have a gunner or ai with you, you can scroll down to manual-track-mg..that would be the sickest sh** ever.... ..i hate flying and put the nose down, or sometimes i get in as gunner first, position the mg to left or right, then get back in as pilot..that script would be nice for clearing cities and stuff, if you fly very low, like 10 or 15m over the surface..i don't know if this is possible..i just wanted to ask..cheers guys and thx for all the addons,which make the game much much better..

M.O.R;1470502']so guys' date=' i'm noob in doing mods and scripts, so here's my wish or question:

would it be possible to write a script like that guided rockets thing, but for the mg in the cobra..so like a track-mg, which i can steer with my [/quote']

but when you are gunner (not pilot) you can use optics and move machinegun of vehicle (here Cobra)

no script need, simply you must be a gunner, but probably you fly as pilot

thats why there is a different crew of some people in vehicle , one-man army is in Rambo only

you can choose options when making missions as "player-pilot" "playable-gunner" and than switch to gunner for moment of fire and back to pilot (key U or Y)

Edited by vilas

I'd really like a flyby camera for vehicles. So when I'm flying an aircraft, if I hit a button, it will switch to an external view in front of the vehicle, moderately zoomed in, and track the vehicle as it flies by the camera's position. The old Jane's flight simulators had great flyby cams; they were a lot of fun to use. Personally, I really dislike fixed cameras when flying planes - nothing cinematic about it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

got what i needet

Edited by Due-_-

Hi,

I cant belive that there still no invisible targets for Arma 2.

The old ones does not work (Lester, Mapfact,...) with Arma 2.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems that this would be one of the easiest addon to make...But so usefull.

Cheers

Eagerly waiting for any WW2 content for ArmA 2!

Those modern weapons sure are impressive, but I prefer the good old guns with more close range fire fights :)

So please, someone release some WW2 units!

Thanks!

A.

or this one....

seems we will have plenty of Rurofighters to choose from :)

Hardrocks - OFP > Arma2 conversion

EF2%20A2.jpg

Edited by Eble

I would wait for the RKLS one ;) This last one was built for OFP afaik, and is also scaled wrongly, the pilot looks like he's sitting on a throne :)

OFP models are just fine - as long as the textures are merged and all rpt errors fixed.

I would love to see the RKTTDM _Navy Phantom pack aswell as the RKT_F14.They were some of the sexiest Aircraft in OFP.

Any addons like Extended Voice Addon or RUG DSAI for ArmA2 being made?

Hope this is the right thread for this kind of request...

I need a very small desert island: Aprox 800x800 meters and water in one side of the map (Others are land). No trees, no houses, no roads. Nothing. And completely flat.

Why? Because I am making a small CQB co-op mission, and when I use crowe_desertisland some building disappear when you look it at right (Or technically wrong...) angle. I think it has something to do with huge island combined with flatness.

Please inform me if this is in the wrong place.

has anyone done a M4 acog SD?

Christian did one with a handgrip. Just search handgrip weapons.