Is there a mod yet that disables only the blur you get from fatigue? I dont mind the other PP effects but the run-blur makes me turn PP off =\

What happened to Rocket's CH53?
Don't know where to post and didn't want to open a new thread because of this.

So what happend to the CH53 Super Stallion? Can't find the thread anymore.

MfG

Please use the search tool.

Technically this is the right place to ask that since this is an Addon Request thread and alot of us either requested a CH53 or had been looking forward to the one Rocket was making. From what I have read (Here and ArmAHolic) the thread was removed. It was a valid question. With 58 pages of requests and some chatter how is my question off-topic?

Technically this is the right place to ask that since this is an Addon Request thread and alot of us either requested a CH53 or had been looking forward to the one Rocket was making. From what I have read (Here and ArmAHolic) the thread was removed. It was a valid question. With 58 pages of requests and some chatter how is my question off-topic?

I did not ever say it was off-topic. I was simply saying that it did not seem as if you used the search engine, so I told you to. And now you HAVE made an off topic conversation.

Also some police\SWAT guys would be very nice, seeing we already have gangsta' units
Didn't Vilas make them and put them in his Polish mod?

Didn't Vilas make them and put them in his Polish mod?

yesh, it does. But I think he means American SWAT and Enforcement units.

Yup, i meant American S.W.A.T. units, but Polish SPAP and GROM units are also nice

Best addons I remember from OFP were:

Seals, Delta Force and SF soldiers from Laser

All the HMMWVs and Bradleys from CBT

All the Russian units and vehicles from ICP/ORCS and RHS

I really would like to see them resurrected in ArmA2

Best addons I remember from OFP were:

Seals, Delta Force and SF soldiers from Laser

All the HMMWVs and Bradleys from CBT

All the Russian units and vehicles from ICP/ORCS and RHS

I really would like to see them resurrected in ArmA2

Seals: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6909

I have a request since I neither know how to make textures or even mod a game, complete noobie.

I would love to see a Texture pack for Units and for Buildings and the Terrain, especially at long distances, even with the LandTex mod they still look really muddy like in OFP.

I would love to see more in-depth textures, with better contrasts and color pallete, eg, Higher Resolution uniform textures without having to have the 3D Res all the way at 200%, In first person the textures shouldn't look muddy or low res. (I currently have my config at 100% 3D Res BTW :) )

But, overall more High Res textures with more normal/bump maps, parallex to them, like some improved grass texture and Road textures, maybe some added foilage like flowers and stuff to give the game alittle more color and make the cities and towns look more life like, less dull textures.

Also I would like a simple Mod, that fixes clippings on Uniforms like weapons going through arms and chest armor, being able to look through your launchers on your back etc.

Thanks and hopefully somebody will make it reality. :dancehead:

How about creating a Towing Tractor trailer? This could be useful for someone to script moving ammocrates, crrc boats, bikes, motorbikes onto trailer which then is driven onto the runway to a plane or chopper and what is on trailer is loaded onboard. Also for rearming fighter planes.

There was a thread about towing tractor dating back to 2004.

Since the towing tractor is already built into the game and is driveable why not have a trailer for it? and perhaps it could be poss to attach subsequent trailers onto that as well?

some people here requested AK-47, HK G3, Bradley, M113, US soldiers in woodland, US operators in woodland , T-55, T-80 etc. - information for those people - there is released P85 pack, which content many of your requests, many many many weapons from 1945-2000, many many vehicles and units

Edited by vilas

1) M60

2) Rainbow Six type cover system

3) Modern weapon pack (mac-10, p228, deagle etc.)

This is gonna sound weird, but I would like to see a mod that makes Razor Team invinsible in the campaign (except the character you play as). I'm tired of losing missions because somebody in your team does something stupid. It doesn't matter how tactical or smart you try to be when you play the campaign, the team members always fail you.

I am SO missing the UH-60. The door guns in the MH just don't cut it!

I am SO missing the UH-60. The door guns in the MH just don't cut it!

UH-60 is in CAA1, also there are MH-60K's w/ M134s in ADuke's Helo pack.

Yeah, I've got CAA1, but it's SUCH a hassle downloading a meelyon tiny files, I've not bothered with it.

I'll briefly looked at ADuke's pack, but must have missed it. I'll have a another go.