Still waiting for the Insurgents/Taliban Addons,i wonder theres nothing ported yet....OA is too far away.....;)

I would like to see some Croatian units with our new uniforms and Assault Rifles...I would do it by myself if I had the time and will...

here are the new uniforms with the new Assault rifle: Yes I know what you'll say...It looks like FAMAS, but I fired both rifles and our rifle "VHS" handles a bit better and it had less stoppages than the FAMAS...If you want to you can read about it here : Click

Croatian_Soldiers_training.jpg

200903133.jpg

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=2661

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=5011

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=3013

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=2160

If anyone would be so kind to port these civvie planes from ARMA1 i would be very very grateful.

-Another request, could anyone make a glider-plane for ARMA2? i'm not sure if the physics engine will allow it but imo planes in the current game lose speed to quickly with their engines off, they can't glide properly.

sorry if this has already been mentioned but i would love someone to make a U2 spyplane :)

afkad-st.jpg

does any1 know if some1 is already making one?

thanks

would be hard to model the landing methods tho lol

Zombies in time for Halloween. And some British troops that look similar to the guys in Dog Soldiers (Beenine hats rather than helemets) to shoot them

(Any chance STALKER? After you've got the main guys sorted)

@ Colossus, That would be much appreciated the lighting in ARMA 2 has a last gen low preformance look to it, it doesn't give you any immersion either when these light sources are in the world. Improving the lighting system would be great considering that OA will introduce FLIR and Flashlight attachments. :)

Zombies in time for Halloween. And some British troops that look similar to the guys in Dog Soldiers (Beenine hats rather than helemets) to shoot them

(Any chance STALKER? After you've got the main guys sorted)

Well hopefully if i ever get round to it i'll be adding a few guys with beanie hats to my UKSF addon, so its something that i will be doing down the line :)

FN SCAR, please.

More interested in the 7.62mm model, for the record.

The SCAR rifle, at least the LW (the 5.56x45 version) will be in OA. But I would also love to see it before then.

What we need is mi26 Halo , So Russia can get some vehicle drops too :)

I modeled a basic Cerberus Surveillance System and need to add the Camera functionality (think camera on top of 60 foot expandable pole). Does anyone know how I can add a camera entity at the top of the mast? I'm using O2.

Players will access the view by selecting the control panel on the trailer. Also, I cant find decent .cfg or .cpp files to work from so if anyone can point me in that direction I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Is anyone working on a mortar system similar to the 52mm(?) portable one made by OFrP for ArmA1? That's the most useful mortar i've seen so far.

It's not unlimited like the current standard, it's not point and click either. This means it's much harder to use, but is still realistically portrayed as a weapon.

You had to deploy it (perhaps as part of an FSG), select an ammunition type (HE, Smoke or Illum), and then aim at the right bearing and angle, using the range found either by using a map and compass, or the Vector binoculars.

I made a short video when it was first released to demonstrate how effective it can be. Certainly beats clicking on the map and sitting around. Hell, a co-op unit could have these as part of a support squad hundreds of meters back from the objective!

Has anyone ever released a mod to revise the lower GUI Command Bar allowing the full complement of the group/squad to be displayed without having to resort to the F12-next/F11-back key set?...most users native resolutions would easily allow for this without issue, and even if there was crowding the unit icon size could be scaled down using the current option found on the Video Settings panel.

I've looked to find something similar for ArmA:CO throughout the various forums with no luck...hopefully I'm blind as well as dumb...as I would have expected something like this to have been done by now.

If no mod exists, does anyone happen to know offhand which .pbo (CA; ui) contains the relevant files required to edit this section of the GUI.

Is possible the warfare in afghan village.Sorry for bad english:)

Has anyone ever released a mod to revise the lower GUI Command Bar allowing the full complement of the group/squad to be displayed without having to resort to the F12-next/F11-back key set?...most users native resolutions would easily allow for this without issue, and even if there was crowding the unit icon size could be scaled down using the current option found on the Video Settings panel.

Yes,this is really needed.Someone,please make it.

CH-46 Sea Knight will be sweet

and of course some nice Afghan map :P

Edited by Staker

My request would be good quality weapons.

- HK MP5Kurz

- HK G3

- Sig552

- M16A2 M203

- Stey AUG

- P90

- FAMAS

- SA80

- SCAR

to name a few. The more the merrier:)

I think it may have been requested before, but I'd definitely like to see the Magpul Masada/Bushmaster ACR like the one in the following picture for example:

magpul1.jpg

Would be especially nice if they came with the Surefire M900 as is mounted on that ACR in the picture on certain variants (even if tac-lights are non-functional currently.)

Thanks in advance.

Damn, i look forward for someone who can port the GIG SCUD addon from Arma 1 to Arma II so i can nuke'em all!!! >=D