We need bigger explossions.Like teh Nuclear scud launcher for arma1 (Nuke :D) And stuff liek that. Is there a way to port it to arma 2

I would love to see some tools for ARMA 2 that help with editing. There are tons for ARMA but few of them are unconverted and the couple that are have no documentation and are very difficult to use unless you have used them before or are very good with scripting. Mainly I see a lot of people, and myself, really needed help with some basic scripting stuff for missions..like briefing editors, tasks, camera, radio chat, side chat.

I would like to see destroyable dam! there is no big dam and bridges to blow in arma 2 and i think that suck

Ok I just realize you can actualy blow up the dam (the one north of the map) with a LOT of explosive. It is funny because the water just stays there and you can actualy walk into the water wall and stuff like that lol.

Could it be possible to make the water go inside the valley?

i would like somebody to build a Suitcase nuclear weapons

that i can make go off if it not disarm make for a great mission/campagine

REF

nuclear_suitcase_bomb.gif

WAP2001121403.jpg

thanks

I would like to see a Sticky of the "Must Have" addons.

This my show some favoritism towards some modders, but that is to be expected if someone puts out a great addon.......

Just a simple request here... how about the correct skin of the AV-8B Harrier? I've mentioned this before in ArmA and now in ArmA 2.

I would like to see new hight res skin for weapons and player's arms + hands ... And new blood effect + new red dot sight :)

I would like to see new hight res skin for weapons and player's arms + hands ... And new blood effect + new red dot sight :)

This isn't counterstrike...? :raisebrow:

please could we have the following

c130 gunship

and an awacs

thanks lee

ARMA 2 ROCKS!! VERY NICE WORK LOOKING FORWARD TO ARROW HEAD PS WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF COMING DOWN AND BETA TESTING IAM UP FOR BRIBING YOU CAN HAVE ALL MY GEAR PLUS SISTER MOTHER AND FATHER JUST PLEASE LEAVE ME MY PC AND ARMA TWO AND MAY BE THE FIRST COPY OF ARROW HEAD OF THE PRODUCTION LINE :D:yay:;)

This is perhaps more of a question then a request, but it's still a wish.

Is it possible to remove/edit the lightcones and change the light source to give a more neutral light then the current green/yellow-ish colour?

Example (not the same light colour for vehicles):

lamppost_wish.jpg

This is perhaps a bit advanced example, but if it would be possible to change how light works it would be a great improvement.

Plus one on that request, colossus - The way of handling light, or atleast the way light looks is really the only graphical aspect of ARMA II (besides texture pop in and other more technical matters) that I'd want to see overhauled.

I just realized how terrible flashlights in Operation Arrowhead will be with this lighting system. Argh.

I just realized how terrible flashlights in Operation Arrowhead will be with this lighting system. Argh.

I dunno.. the spotlights on helicopters look alright, currently.

Would like to see a lot of diversified units such as SAS, Deltas, Seals, Rangers, Dutch Royal Marines and of course WW2 units.

Would like to see a lot of diversified units such as SAS, Deltas, Seals, Rangers, Dutch Royal Marines and of course WW2 units.

Rangers are WIP, And LT. Razgriz the spotlights on the helo's look fine right now....

FN SCAR, please.

More interested in the 7.62mm model, for the record.

Edited by calo_mir