Possible to make a operational flight dashboard like in the FSX jetfighter, to make use of all the joystick and throttle operation and realism

Would it be possible for someone to make a army of the middle-eastern countries/resistance groups like some bad ass looking Arab resistance/terrorist units or maybe the Syrian/Israel/Lebanon/Jordanian armies

Would it be possible for someone to make a army of the middle-eastern countries/resistance groups like some bad ass looking Arab resistance/terrorist units or maybe the Syrian/Israel/Lebanon/Jordanian armies

Do what I do: Pretend NAPA is just a generic terrorist group.

I would like to see the FN P90.

EDIT: Nevermind.

Edited by GoOB

Can someone make the female models in the game act as male model, because I notice they have no coding to hold guns, or run normally, crouch etc.

It something simple I'd imagine though maybe not.

Cargo/Supplies mod

drive around with 18 wheelers delivering supplies such as food, clothing, etc for military use. probably should have a detect system, (driving bad would destroy the cargo) should also drive through firefights, etc, not only driving but airplane delivery's too. a script would be kool with the loading and unloading of the cargo ;)

Is anyone making a AC-130 Spectre Gunship?

yes my clan is

but we are actually making a AC-130 Spooky gunship which has more weapons then a spectre at the moment

at the moment a spectre only has a 40mm bofor and a 105 howitzer

ware as a spooky has a 25mm GAU-12 gattling gun, 40mm bofor and a 105mm howitzer

will post a video in the next few weeks of ingame footage

Look to be quite frank I am no fan boy what so ever and do not own a modern console the most up-to-date console I have is a PS2 back from 2001 or 2002 when ever it was 1st released. All I was thinking of *since I find the character and weapon design to be very interesting* is make a small mod that includes some of the Helghast or ISA Artificial Intelligence and their vehicles and weapons.

http://games.kikizo.com/media2008/killzone-2-press-kit/killzone-2-press-kit-pages-10-11-xqu.jpg

Now I am sure that the ISA soldiers can be created using some of the USMC soldier and Force Recon apparel with some custom models.

The Helghast would be an extremely hard task to model and all of that happy crap. Here is a better reference picture.

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/2223/helghast.jpg

So now with the official tools released, can someone create proper weapon holding anims?

Btw, Ive noticed that when u reload the AK, for a split moment the soldier holds the gun (almost) properly.

Something i thought of today would be really cool is a RAH-66 Commanche mod with fully animated weapon bay doors etc. Would be really a awesome heli in Arma 2.

1.MiG-29

2.F/A-18

3.T-90 without stupid barels and normal model.

4.All vehicles and island from ArmA (Strykers, AH-6, M113-163 and more...)

5.All vehicles from VBS2:

http://virtualbattlespace.vbs2.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=116&Itemid=64

http://virtualbattlespace.vbs2.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=114&Itemid=64

Maybe BIS can insert it in second Patsch :D

1. M1114/M1151 Up-Armored HMMWVs

2. Strykers

3. M2A3/M3A3/Warhamer/M6 Bradley

4. TPz Fuchs

5. BMP-1/BMD-1/2/3

6. BTR-80/70/60

7. FMVT/LVAD/MTV

8. M151 MUTT

9. M60A1/A3

Edited by suhsjake

What a question, I really would like to see some of the things philcommando (you still around?) used to do in OpF. For example the HQ he released was great to use in SP missions. Some of the Mechs that started to appear were also great, If only they could have flown after jumping so you could fight in the air as well. Anyone?

The Star Wars Mod stuff were great also and the potentials there in ArmA 2 to make great maps for troops and ships.

Some of the race tracks that appeared where also good. 'Old Carlston' to name one was excellent for the F1 addons. If only the full throttle option from the F1's were on the nitros Mustangs so you could toggle it while driving. Anyone pondering this type of thing?

I'm just hoping that ArmA 2 will stay around for as long as OpF giving the community a chance to produce quality addons, that help bring modern and historic warfare to life.

There was nothing better than patrolling through CAT Afghan or Tonal, just so realistic even for a game 8 years old. God bless this great community.:D

So anyone who knows what their doing (as i have no idea) and is stuck for ideas feel free to glam up some of the older ideas from OpF for ArmA 2.

I had an idea while in the shower this morning. I would love to see an addon that when you are running low on ammo, you can call 5-3 (ammo low). Then if another squad member has 3+ mags, then he could use an animation of the arm (like the "go prone" anim) and give you a magazine. If possible, The player could even do this to his other teammates as well. I just thought this would be a more realistic way of sharing ammunition without telling a teammate to drop his magazine, then having to bend over for a few seconds to pick it up.

Hi hope ive done this correct but i would really like to see the following would be very great full

army and spec ops huey troop carriers without seats but cargo positions and rappel but rappel options by cargo by single unit players for lone wolf ops

army navy specops gunships

colours/textures spec ops hueys black army green navy grey with marines signs

lights single light at front red light interior red light above cargo door left green above cargo door right

animation doors open and close also toops with fair rappel animations

I think alot of people would like this addon if possiable you might notice the request option used to be in bas mh60's from ofp i just hope to see these Please i would make them my self but ive not got a clue!

I'm not sure anyone is actualy reading this topic but anyway.. :

I would like to see destroyable dam! there is no big dam and bridges to blow in arma 2 and i think that suck

Hi i Request for a EUROPOL units..

that will fit great in to arma 2, to support the civilian police and so.

http://www.europol.europa.eu/ this there homepage, they also operate in Kosovo :)

the unit:

1. officer (pistol)

2. Policeman (Pistol)

3. Policeman 2 (Pistol and MP5)

4. Policeman 3 (Pistol, MP5 and riot Gear like helmet with faceprotection)

5. Police car (maybe use the GOLF white with POLICE text on it and a new roof blue ligt)

6. Police Motorbike (with same as above).

Hope somone can and will make it

Dennis

I'm not sure anyone is actualy reading this topic but anyway.. :

I read this topic just incase there are ever any good ideas that i like the sounds of :)

I would like to see all the islands from original OFP:

Desert Island

Everon

Kolgujev

Malden

Nogova

we need more islands, i edit and play in the editor alot and workign with the same islands is alright but the original islands would bring back alot of great memories and plus they should be with OFP2 *cough* arma2.

I think this would be so cool to have, plus FLIR.

Modernized BRDM-2 like the BRDM-2M-97 'Zbik' or BRDM-2M-96 'Szakal'. Pretty much turning the BRDM into a mini APC.

Looking for some proper MFR guys as well as proper USN SEALs. I'm willing to help out with whoever is interested doing something along those lines.