hello! i was wondering do any of you modders have been working on putting US Army units in arma 2? is anyone doing this? either way could someone help me out? its a pretty easy task the marines are identical in every way but camo. all you would need to do is change the camo to acupat.

but i assure you it would be a major hit if you released it on armaholic! again all you would need is just a rifle man, a grenadeer, a corpsman, a team leader and a officer. the task is to just change the textures or in this case camo from Marpat to acupat. i assure you the guns, and armor are both the same. simpily the camo is all the differance? can someone make my little fantasy a reality? or can someone tell me if they are working on it?

if i must do it myself, (i wont even release it it would be so bad) what programs could i use?

its really easy, everythings practically done, but all that needs to be done is a simple camo change.

i cant mod for my life btw....

example of acupat-

http://www.usageorge.com/Wallpapers/Military/wallpaper/Army-Man.jpg

hello! i was wondering do any of you modders have been working on putting US Army units in arma 2?

I'm sure people are working on that as you speak, Cameron MacDonald is probaby sorting his infantry out now, and Binkowski is getting his rangers in game (who are most likely going to be wearing the ACU pattern you are looking for).

Not sure if there are any pics in Binkowski's thread but have a look anyways,

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=74239

Working on tactical nuclear missile launcher, which will fire some missiles with 100 kT(not going to be realistic in ArmA 2, ebcause it can wipe out entire Chernorussia) warheads.

You could do a realistic version for the fun of it

big booms are good

I'd Love to see the aussies in there, but not as ground troops, i would love to see them as the RAAF, im not sure what can be done coz i dont script and such, but out of every jet, the f18 is my favourite, its too bad it's not in there, is it being worked on? sorry if it says it somewhere my computer is being glitchy, missing most of the page.

i would like to have a M777 or M109A6 howitzer in ArmA2

both are 155mm guns wich is needed for that extra heavy artillery barrage that we all need/want ;)

ofcourse, other countires equvalents are welcome but i mentioned the M777 and M109A6 becouse they are american (dont know if USMC use any of them though)

*= i have a feeling this has been suggested 546279436275627835461879.2 times already :p

1. F22A Raptor*

2. F15C Eagle

3. F15E Strike Eagle*

4. AC130 Gunship*********************************** :yay:

5. B52H Superfortress*- Still used a lot by the USAF

6. B1B Lancer (Port or not, i don't care :yay:)**- I know, there's only 102 built, but it would be a nice compliment to the B52

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Blah,blah,blah simpily the camo is all the differance? Blah Blah blah

Actually, don't forget that all the "MARINES" prints need to be changed to "ARMY" :o

What about high quality russian and german (for mods that come later) voicepacks?

might I suggest some more realistic replacement for the current Force Recon models, the ones in the stock game are more like SEALs (not if I had anything against SEALs)

I would also like to see the Military AUG with the forward grip down, not folded up.

ok i would definatly love to see a pzh2000 or 1 of those M109A6 Paladins ingame... hehe just a random wish :p

I got an idea for a small addon if its possible to make i dont know :P

Anyway it would be awesome if there was an addon that just adds quick selections for the diffrent teams you can assign to your groups Eg Red, Blue, white etc.

Ive looked all over the control scheeme and havnt found anything there.

I think that this would help alot when your trying to manage a larger force during example an Warfare map. I tried to command a tank a chopper and some troops at the same time and lets just say the crew in the tank dissmounted and the chopper flew in to some trees and died horribly hehe.

If there already is such a quick select in the control scheme ignore this post and please tell me were it is ^^

Yould someone make some police cars, the GTR R34 is fine, but i mean like REAL police cars, like delta hawk's :)

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

SPY/DISGUISE and GUARD DOGS ADDON SUGGESTION

Just add mackerel to be avalable in editor, and make it to that animal's eyes arent effected by disguises

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

The M2 bradley, like in swift88's sig :D

Man, i'm just piling up suggestions :yay:

The M2 bradley, like in swift88's sig

Thats a British Warrior in his sig :)

But yeah a Bradley would be cool (and the Warrior for that matter)

They look a lot alike, plus i'm american, so i'm not too sure if it is a warrior or a bradley, heck, they could be the same vehicle w/ different nicknames! :p

[/color]The M2 bradley, like in swift88's sig :D

Man, i'm just piling up suggestions :yay:

Just to ensure all parties know what hes on about look below in my sig.....

Edited by SWIFT88
spelling

Some static animations for screenshots and such would be nice!:yay:

Military Requests

SAS and Delta Force Units

L96 Sniper Rifle

Challenger 2 Main Battle Tank

British Army Armoured Land Rover

RAF Tornado GR4

Eurofighter Typhoon

Small/Middle/Large Size Urban Desert Maps

More Shotguns (Auto Shotgun)

Other Requests

Coop Zombie Mod (With different types of difficulty and game modes)

Iron Man suit (that can fly, with all the shiz from the film ><)

Lightsaber Weapon (different colours and possibly a combat system)

Melee Weapons (Knifes, Swords, Shields, Spears, Bow And Arrows)(Another Combat system)

More Animal Playables (One which can fly and attack, Lions, Eagles, Tigers, Hawks, Bulls etc etc)

Other playable Animals/Aliens (Predator and Alien, the Special Infected from L4D, an other type of monsters etc)

Anyone who manages to make any or all of these in the next 1 - 2 years would be pretty much a LEGEND

I would like to see

Type 98/99 chinese main battle tanks

Mig-31 Foxhound with flares and afterburner (if possible)

Oh, and afterburner would be nice for Su-34 and F-35 too

and flares for all aircrafts in the game