High detailed model of the Cheytac M-200 408.

There was a model releases (although better than nothing) I hope we get a much better model for Arma 2. This is the sniper rifle in the world.

someone said Russia need an air superiorty fighter well Su-47 Berkut i know its a prototype but still an awsome looking plane and a good one,

As for a special forces rifle:

Magpul Masada the most customizable rifle in the world (as far as i know)

the isreali Tank Merkava Mark IV nice in dessert terrain atleast its engine dosent get sandblasted and ruined :P

and ofcourse the stryker.

And a heavy sniper rifle for taking out cars and lightly armored ones hehe not a 50 cal but a 25 mm XM109

Would a WW2 mod be posible? Maybe Soviets against Germans as their fighting was more instense than the western front? But we do need to make a Soviet mod, 'War-coolness' demands it!!!!!!!!

Please, pretty please with sugar on top: A mod that removes only the blur that occurs when you run for a while. I like the post processing effects with blur and DOF but I really hate that my vision gets blurry all around when I take a short run. I tried all post processing options but it either gets rid of too many effects or too little.

Multicam!

I would love to see the Multicam pattern in ArmA 2, specifically Crye precisions multicam with the built in kneepads/elbow pads in their combat line.

It was first developed when the US military were looking for a new pattern but the US DOD ended up going with the digital pattern they currently use. Having said that it is rumoured that a number of both American and British SF units use it in both Afghanistan and Iraq ( http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/photo/data/516/multicam.jpg ) Also http://www.multicampattern.com/indexflash.html is a great page for information on the pattern.

someone said Russia need an air superiorty fighter well Su-47 Berkut i know its a prototype but still an awsome looking plane and a good one,

As for a special forces rifle:

Magpul Masada the most customizable rifle in the world (as far as i know)

the isreali Tank Merkava Mark IV nice in dessert terrain atleast its engine dosent get sandblasted and ruined :P

and ofcourse the stryker.

And a heavy sniper rifle for taking out cars and lightly armored ones hehe not a 50 cal but a 25 mm XM109

Finally, someone sees the worth of the Masada!

We need a fucking full sized fully functional Baneblade right now. Someone made Battlestar Galactica for ArmA 1 so I'm betting it can be done.

Finally, someone sees the worth of the Masada!

The Masada currently goes under the name ACR (Adaptive Combat Rifle) as Magpul have given manufacturing rights to Bushmaster for production and future development of the Masada. They have made some changes to the original Masada design including relocating the charging handle.

Oh and to have either version of the rifle in ArmA2 would be awesome :)

ACU US Army soldiers and vehicles

Stryker APC

Bradley IFV

Cargo HMMWV (With the big canvas in the back)

Durgs Vegetation Fix would be an awsome addition to ArmA 2. The ablity that you can use Vegetation as cover would be nice. Getting tired of the AI tearing us up through a forest from 500-600 out

Anyone doing an MT-LB in CDF/Chedaki/Russians colours

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

just thought, someone needs to make poo on a stick, can deter anything else that is battlefield deployable

Ideas for the faction...

USMC

-CH-46 Sea Knight

-CH-53D/E Sea/Super Stallion

-F/A-18 C/D Hornet

-M32 grenade launcher

-FN SCAR

-MRAP type vehicles

-HIMARS

-M198 or more recently M777 howitzers

-LCAC, LCU

Russian Army

-BTR-70/80

-T-80

-PT-76

-BMD-1/2/3

-BMP-1/2

-GAZ-2975 Tigr

-Mi-26

-Mi-28

-AN-94 Abakan

-OC-14 Groza

-AK-74M variants

-Il-76, An-12, An-24

The Masada currently goes under the name ACR (Adaptive Combat Rifle) as Magpul have given manufacturing rights to Bushmaster for production and future development of the Masada. They have made some changes to the original Masada design including relocating the charging handle.

Oh and to have either version of the rifle in ArmA2 would be awesome :)

If you have looked at one of my previous posts (page 17-18), I named it as Bushmaster ACR/Magpul Masada.

Porting over Jonny's Army SF, they were very good. However making the Long Range Recon skins more long range and less kitted up. Eg Caps or Bush heats as a posed to helmets that type of thing. Here are 2 photos of Australian members of SOTG in Afghanistan:

20080318adfSOCOMD_009.jpg

20080225adfSOCOMD_001.jpg

As much as it would be nice to have some Aussie SAS skins they are more just for reference for the amount of kit they are wearing and beards etc.

Also some unconventional units in civvie clothes that type of thing.

Edited by Jimbo762.au

Alot of suggestions are geared towards military units, but how about more civilians? and civ vehicles that would have a place in the game world?

It would be nice to have some different clothing for civilians, for mission makers who want to bring diversity and a little realism. Its a pity there isnt a tool for creating your own units, like some games have for making your player/character unique eg. selecting/manipulating size of body/face/parts of as well as choosing a range of clothing the community modders could make, hats, coats, overalls, diff. business suits, jackets, boots. This way there could be a huge diverse range of civillians and characters.

Mission makers of course would just need to include a pbo of their unique units in their mission. Best of unit packs could be put together. It would be great for use in cutscenes and increase the ambience of city and rural life. To have a diverse range of civs such as labourers(factory workers, or farmhands), mechanics, hot nurses, painters(paint stained overalls etc) , butchers, funeral director/undertaker. (I suppose some will need new animations, ie. painting a fence) but even without, l having them in game moving around would be good.) In relation to this new Objects would be another thing needed, such as tools; garden hoe, rakes, brooms, brown paper bags with food, bundles of wood, axes, buckets(that can be held), paint brushes, spades, ladders, umbrella (that civs can open/close when it rains), plow/harness for the cows.

Also there would be having some civ vehicles created such as a tow-truck, hearse,

flatbed truck with hay/and or milk containers etc?, ambulance, panel vans (various plain colours and logo names of them, perhaps mission maker can change slogan/font within its config file?), fuel trucks, milk trucks, logging trucks, bulldozers, cranes etc

Hospital objects; wheelchairs (sit in and are moveable), guerney cart (wounded can lay on), stretcher, IV drip etc (these objects could be used in a Med tent or inside a make shift building.

But i suppose it would be a too big project...? Perhaps a unit/character creator could be something BIS could consider for an addon down the road? if there were enough interest in that of course. You could also alter some solder units to make them alittle diverse in height and shape. In the meantime would good if some modders can make some new working-class civs, and some vehicles as suggested, and maybe some objects to go with them. I am sure they would be used alot.

The VW Golf re-skinned into Chernarus Police colours. Something more modern than the clapped out VAZ. A simple skin would be good enough but working siren and lights for both the Golf and VAZ would be great.

Hi there!

I just want to suggest addonmakers to create a Northrop T-38 Talon training aircraft for ArmA 2.

This aircraft is used to train future jet pilots in the NATO joint jet pilot training school, I feel that this aircraft will be very useful for clans and other players who want to learn others on how to fly jets.

(Copy'n paste from Armedassault.info.)

Durgs Vegetation FIX!!!

Absolutely needed!Or maybe PROPER plants?

Absolutely needed!Or maybe PROPER plants?

THANK YOU!!! Its about time someone finally caught on!

is ANYBODY making a nuke addon?!?!

Working on tactical nuclear missile launcher, which will fire some missiles with 100 kT(not going to be realistic in ArmA 2, ebcause it can wipe out entire Chernorussia) warheads.

Edited by USSRsniper