I would really love it if someone would please make an add on that allows you to turn off the HUD. I am sure this is possible since we have an FPS counter mod and I believe it was scruffy that made some GUI changes. It would be preferable to make it selectable via either hotkey or the settings menu. Thanks.

Can someone please rework the Nimitz Carrier with working lifts and a practical hangar bay where planes can go to rearm and not clutter up the deck. I would be very appreciative! Also would need to have aircraft tugs that pull the planes around and maybe making use of an arresting hook on the planes that actually "catch" the wires on the deck while landing. This in my opinion would add to the realism of the game since marines do run alot of sorties from carriers. That way missions would seem more practical instead of just magically appearing on an airfield surrounded by russians and what not in the middle of Chernarus. This would add a whole new aspect to the game and feel alot more intense in my opinion.

thanks

For Russians:

T-80UM or Black Eagle T-95

Ilyshin IL-76

An-26

Mi-26

Ka-60 Killer Whale

Kuznetsov carrier with Su-33's

Su-47 Berkut

Su-35

Sprut B howitzer

Smerch Multiple rocket launcher

Mi-28N

SV-98 Sniper rifle .50 cal russian

Zubr class landing craft

Mig Skat or Sokol Danem armed UAV's http://www.flightglobal.com/articles/2007/08/31/216425/sokol-reveals-armed-unmanned-air-vehicle.html

BUK-M1

Kornet-E AT launcher

KHRIZANTEMA-S multi-purpose guided missile system

US:

CH-47

AH-64D

Bradley IFV

Avenger AA

I know the USMC don't have these but hey if they need the US army/airforce they could get backup from them

Others and Civillians:

Mig-21

Mig-29

An-2

BMP-1

BTR-70

An-12

An-26

Cessna 172

Let L-410 small transport plane

More civillian shotguns and hunting rifles, yes we have animals in arma2 and we can hunt em ;) but mainly for defence of villages etc

SKS semi auto rifles

a few more cars or vehicles like LADA niva (this vehicle would at realism to what vehicles are in that country) etc

And also add some things to game like:

*Little streams or rivers and maybe waterfalls

*Ability to leap forward (relasitic length and wears u down if u do it a few times), this would be handy for jumping mines etc or low very objects

*bodies in burnt vehicles chared

*abilty to open doors in vehicles and move around in when vehicle is stationary

*transport planes that can carry vehicles inside

*Jumping out of planes via back door opened and simply done by moving to jumping position by menu

*Trenches

*wire cutting animations

*abilty to roll out wire like in VBS2 for road blocks etc

*ability to sit down like in Operation Flashpoint, i remember those camp sights i used to attack and soldiers were sitting down like they would in real life and others standing

That would be my ultimate features

I chose more russian vehicles, only because in real life russia could deploy many more variants of vehicles in this area than US

Edited by vasmkd

very simple request: the ability to process a given squad.xml file, and give only the players mentioned the ability to lock and unlock a moveable unit (choppers etc)

this could be introduced into domination game mode to stop people wasting assets.

this would also include respawn if the unit is killed (i.e: stay locked in new location)

I can probly do somthing about those. maybe even add the M1117 an a M1078A1.
That would be great NZX, I had a lot of fun with your up-armored humvees in Armed Assault. :yay:

the ability to strip down the mortars and move them would be a good feature

Avenger AA

I know the USMC don't have these but hey if they need the US army/airforce they could get backup from them

Hey vasmkd, vanilla version already comes with this.

On a different note, I would like to see

Mig25 Foxbat

F15 - air and ground variants.:yay:

Hey vasmkd, vanilla version already comes with this.

On a different note, I would like to see

Mig25 Foxbat

F15 - air and ground variants.:yay:

Good pick up

Yes ur right, forgot it was there ;)

Been a while since i looked at vehicles

Only playing demo at moment

How about an A10 that can actually take off from an airfield? Same engine sounds, same weapons. Just doesn't crash at the end of the runway, and gets in the air like the rest of the planes.

Same for the C-130. A C-130 Gunship would be awesome.

This sim has Vietnam mod written all over it. Rice paddies could be done nicely now as opposed to the past, now that you can use water.

That's what's great about this game over any other, possibilities are endless.

Mods... apologies this was originally in the wrong thread.

we need a good fighter pilot addon for the jets

little bit grazy seen a chopper pilot flying jets :)

hope see something like this

SuperStock_1626-1440.jpg

I would love to see the bushmaster ACR/Magpul Masada. Here is info on it/them:

This dream is much likely to become true. Not immediately, but I just say it is likely to become true.

I know nothing about coding, so this may be a long shot. Is it possible to make an artillery addon for ArmA2? It would be nice to have fire support capability in some of the larger multiplayer battles. I was thinking that 1 player could act as a FOO, and the delivery could be either NPC or human directed.

if any of these idea are already being made, gimme a link please

1. A British mod: Basically include British infantry, weapons, voices etc

2. Change Russians to Soviets to give a twang to a battle when they make Communist Attacks (Firing while advancing towards the enemy)

3. Maybe a mini nuke mod, especially as the game has destructable buildings

4. WW1/2

Edited by HappyBrit

I would like to see a US Army faction with the Acu ... and their vehicles, like stryker etc....

I'd like to see a mod that makes the static weapon automatically manned when built by player. As you know, the static weapon has no gunner whenever you build it, which is so unreasonable and non-understandable.

So I want a talented modder to make a mod to fix the disastrous game mechanism.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by scener

We seriously need an F-18 Hornet. That would be the shit.

I know nothing about coding, so this may be a long shot. Is it possible to make an artillery addon for ArmA2? It would be nice to have fire support capability in some of the larger multiplayer battles. I was thinking that 1 player could act as a FOO, and the delivery could be either NPC or human directed.

it´s there from the start..

any possiblility to make a small addon to fine tune the squad awareness?

I mean there should be definetly a squad ribbon on the lower side of the screen even if someone is not a unit leader but a subordinate, to know in what unit he is in and who is with him, who is his commanding officer, where the hell are they etc. I can imagine somehing like in planteside where this was greatly done by assigning numbers to all squad members (this is implemented here too) and the numbers were shown on the map and minimap. 1 was alwas the squad leader. The squad waypoints should be also shown on the map with the current target, current missions etc. This would be the best if there would be also a minimap implemented.

1. A British mod: Basically include British infantry, weapons, voices etc

Well my brit units will be in game ASAP, i have never actually got a vehicle in game but i have started modelling a few Brit ones, part of a challenger 2, WMIKS...

As for weapons i have pretty much finished the SA80 series but seeing as most now have RISs so i will have to add theat in now.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=74899

there are a couple pics dotted throughout of the work i have done so far. :)

sent you a PM of this too :)

Well my brit units will be in game ASAP, i have never actually got a vehicle in game but i have started modelling a few Brit ones, part of a challenger 2, WMIKS...

As for weapons i have pretty much finished the SA80 series but seeing as most now have RISs so i will have to add theat in now.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=74899

there are a couple pics dotted throughout of the work i have done so far. :)

sent you a PM of this too :)

Thanks mate, nice wok on it by the way, brilliant :):D

Thanks mate, nice wok on it by the way, brilliant :):D

also goto

www.pukf.net

that has alot of brit kit being made for ARMA 2

The FN-SCAR-L. I know it won't be that realistic for regular soldiers to have them, but I love that gun.