Hi All,

I hope someone can add a M-110 supressed sniper rifle (Knight's Armament) to Arma 2. I believe it was already in the ACE mod for Arma. In this regard I have a question can one extract the weapon from ACE and convert it to Arma 2?

Below you'll find some pictures and movies:

800px-M110_ECP_Left_Sup.jpg

Please contact me if you can help out. Thanks!

I would like to request an M16A3 with Eotech and possibly a foregrip.

Is this possible from someone with enough experience and willing to do it?

Here's a pic of my mates rifle. I'll resize tho if too big etc, coz it's his photo.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/7543/dscf3394.jpg

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/6041/dscf3395.jpg

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/4665/dscf3391.jpg

don't think the M16A3 has a detatchable carry handle (the military one anyway), the airsoft version which i assume that is does or AFAIK anyway.

Can that be confirmed?

Either way it would be pretty easy to make, the problem is that i dont know if it would be possible to add the extra eye candy ARMA 2 supports yet.

@Flarmapoint 2, have you ever played one of the zombie mods for ARMA? They were pretty funny :)

In this regard I have a question can one extract the weapon from ACE and convert it to Arma 2?

Not really no. Even if possible(which is not), it's a bit NO without original author consent.

Be sure that ACE2 will have it though

Not really no. Even if possible(which is not), it's a bit NO without original author consent.

Be sure that ACE2 will have it though

Hi mate, that is ashame, will it be in ACE 2 for Arma 2? I read you all migrated into a new mod? Can you tell abit more of what will be in it. I loved the M-110.

Hey fellas I’m pretty new to the Forums here but an old hat at FP and ArmA

One thing I would love to see and GOOB touched on it is more accurate sniper modelling i.e. the requirement to setup your scope before the shot (windage elevation e.t.c.) I think that could also make shots more rewarding but harder to achieve thus making the sniper weapons less appealing to let’s say some new(b)ish players ;)

Also being a Brit I’d love to see a few Brit uniforms and maybe the L85A2 Maybe a rework of the AV8 to the GR9? cos let’s face it where you find Americans you'll find brits lol.

Guest RKSL-Rock
Also being a Brit I’d love to see a few Brit uniforms and maybe the L85A2 Maybe a rework of the AV8 to the GR9? cos let’s face it where you find Americans you'll find brits lol.

GR7A/9A - Already on it. http://twitpic.com/8ajhf/full

UKF will be taking care of the UKF small arms. They have some really nice models in WIP.

So I've been putzin around in my HUMVEE in Arma2, and I got to thinking: How awesome would it be to make a racing mod? First priority would be to create AI specifically for driving, and driving quickly and efficiently. After that the MOD could start to take shape with new vehicles, and other "fluff".

I really think the frame for a fun Rally Car racing MOD is already there. I may get to studying myself to take this on, but I was curious if anyone else had thought about these possibilities? Perhaps we could work together. :)

don't think the M16A3 has a detatchable carry handle (the military one anyway), the airsoft version which i assume that is does or AFAIK anyway.

Can that be confirmed?

Either way it would be pretty easy to make, the problem is that i dont know if it would be possible to add the extra eye candy ARMA 2 supports yet.

M16A3 does have the picatinny rail beneath the detachable carrying handle, many people mistake the A3 as a "A2 with a rail"

This is True for both military and Airsoft

Happy to help

I would also love to see this weapon in arma2 also... been waiting for something like this for a while!

M16A3 does have the picatinny rail beneath the detachable carrying handle, many people mistake the A3 as a "A2 with a rail"

This is True for both military and Airsoft

Happy to help

I would also love to see this weapon in arma2 also... been waiting for something like this for a while!

I believe he is correct. I checked on wikipedia! If someone was able to make this addon (M16A3 with eotech and/or vertical grip) it would be greatly appreciated.:)

I would like to see French Foreign Legion units, that'd be cool. With their white Kepis if that's not too much to ask for. Thanks a million.

Someone should modify the fisher boat to the "ORCA" from the movie jaws.

jaws_sign.gif

A2_Orca.jpg

It already looks like this boat is inspired by the ORCA, but some details could be added.

MfG Lee :cool:

Is anyone currently working on an "Instant View Distance" mod?

I ask this because all of the current coop maps that are played in multiplayer have default view distance, making flying helicopters/planes next to impossible.

Is anyone currently working on an "Instant View Distance" mod?

I ask this because all of the current coop maps that are played in multiplayer have default view distance, making flying helicopters/planes next to impossible.

Such a addon would make the game less realistic in case a missionmaker does "not" want to allow a viewdistance of 1000+ for example.

I have a few questions, and I don't watch this forum regularly, so sorry if it was mentioned before:

- is it possible to add new maps (or the old ones like Everon, Nogova..), to the game? If so, when it should be done?

- What about CSLA, Czechoslovak People's Army addon?

- any Medieval warfare mod? We have many castles in Chernarus, so it would be nice :)

I have a few questions, and I don't watch this forum regularly, so sorry if it was mentioned before:

- is it possible to add new maps (or the old ones like Everon, Nogova..), to the game? If so, when it should be done?

- What about CSLA, Czechoslovak People's Army addon?

- any Medieval warfare mod? We have many castles in Chernarus, so it would be nice :)

- Found http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=74785 by using the search button

- http://forums.bistudio.com/search.php?searchid=111460

- Not that I know of.

Greets,

Not sure if this should be in the bug fix or if it can be modded in, it would be nice to have these:

1. Sight optics (aim point):, when the sun is low and in your back, the reflection in the optics is so high, all you see is a white reflection (even if my head and trees are in the way of sunlight in regards to the sight); annoying
  2. NVG: when used in a dark night (duh... I mean around 2 am), when zooming in (holding your breath) or using optics (ACOG in my xp)... it all just turns dark, you have to zoom out to see anything; annoying

I would be greatefull if both could be modded/fixed, thx :)

edit: I play with most settings at 'normal' - 100% - 1280/1024

Saw

Edited by saintaw

So I've been putzin around in my HUMVEE in Arma2, and I got to thinking: How awesome would it be to make a racing mod? First priority would be to create AI specifically for driving, and driving quickly and efficiently. After that the MOD could start to take shape with new vehicles, and other "fluff".

I really think the frame for a fun Rally Car racing MOD is already there. I may get to studying myself to take this on, but I was curious if anyone else had thought about these possibilities? Perhaps we could work together. :)

I've been trying to find an appropriate racing circuit since Operation Flashpoint. I found some good ones on Nogova, although they're a little boring, and one very good one on Everon. The best car so far for racing is the Jeep in OFP, and the Sedan (saloon) in ArmA and ArmA 2.

The problem, as I see it, is that roads have different characteristics for driving. A car which can go 100 km/h on a tarmac road might only go 50 km/h on a dirt road, and good luck getting any specific speed on grass. While it convinces people to stay on the road, the rapid decrease in speed makes it difficult to catch up after even a single diversion from the track.

Motorcycle racing is very fun, though, albeit extremely difficult.

hi,

is it possible to add light on weapon? for immersion in dark for future zombie mission?

thaks

I'd like to change ALL soldiers with long sleeves and gloves.

I think short sleeves and bare-hand are too dangerous...

I have a request A unit to go into the Rebel side.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff105/KH_PuFu/face-1.jpg This is the custom face i would like to use

I'l like the model to have a black unifrom dosent have to be fancy at all I'd like the unit to be Un armed and I would like the Unit to be Named VanStone. Please if some one could do this for me it would be great I always wanted to be in a game. If some one could do this you'd be granting some one with cancer a wish. thank you so much for your time

is it possible to make optionnal gloves or fingerless gloves like glasses ?

is it possible to make optionnal gloves or fingerless gloves like glasses ?

not really as a model, but surely can do via custom face