@Helmut_AUT:

By enforcement I ment "how to prevent a single player from loading up his vehicle with both equipments and using it solo". But I see how it can be done technically. A has the UAV in hand and gets an action 'Check signal'. He will get 'Launch UAV' when signal is ok. Signal is based on any player within 50m radius having the control unit as the active weapon. Maybe some frequency sync could be used in addition, don't know.

@Flyfinn: Why the need for another .50 cal? I'd rather have proper anti material capable ammunition available for the M107 (HEAPI, raufoss multipurpose). In Arma1 it was even hard disabling cars with this weapon which is insane :p

Ok, going really crazy about animals, but how about the legendary lyrebird? :D The battlefield would be nothing short of highly confusing :D

Carl, the process with "Check Signal" makes sense. If there are multiple controllers around, it might even offer a selection of emitters for the guy with the UAV to synch to. Only important thing is that it would also work for single player by using the ACTION menu when commanding AI.

@Flyfinn: Why the need for another .50 cal? I'd rather have proper anti material capable ammunition available for the M107 (HEAPI, raufoss multipurpose). In Arma1 it was even hard disabling cars with this weapon which is insane :p

Hi..:)

Ok CarlGustaffa maybe it's overkill to request for an 50 cal..But we have a russian .50 cal and US .50 cal in the game..AS-50 would cover EU area weapons..

Brits are adding there vehicles and weapons anyway..:confused:

BTW You are right about the ammo..would be nice to have different kinds of ammo in U rucksack..;)

here are sniper rifles of arma2..

http://www.armatechsquad.com/ArmA2Class/Weapons/sniper/

And that Wisent bison he hee..Free-ranging herds are found in Poland, Lithuania, Belarus, Ukraine, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Latvia, Kyrgyzstan and since 2005 in Moldova so very close to chernarus..:D

maybe BIS can sell some copies of the arma2 to hunters.. i'm going to hunt

between the battles..

An addon I 'd like to see is a wind deflection addon. If I remember correctly there was one for OFP and ArmA. Its a useless addon yet it some how makes the game 10x better.

Some ideas:

AC130

MOAB or Daisy Cutter

B1 Lancer

B1R - AIM120D Launch Platform

Side or Grouped Networked Target Data Integration

AA & AGM missile Cam

C-RAM Protection System

Directed-energy laser weapons

Active Denial Systems for civilian riot scenarios (guess we'd need rioting a civilian script too)

I dig the Micro UAV idea.

We definitely need Moose, Deer, Elk and Bear.

We'll also need a Slobadan Milosevic character.

Edited by Lincoln1stFJ

I vote for the AC130 and maybe a map of the Korean DMZ with SK-NK armies? This part of the world may blow up... so it would be great if we could play it in Arma 2...

Destroyers, submarines...water stuff.

Recoiless nuclear rifle? :)

B-2?

T-95 with a 152 mm cannon?

Edited by vitchilo

Main problem with the AC-130 has always been that it's plain overkill. If the enemy has no air defense, then they are simple toast. If they have, the AC-130 is toast. Would be cool for some SP missions or coops, but a bit easy.

The NK/SK idea is great, the terrain would match the green camo we currently have, for starters some NK soldiers would be enough, and a lot of their ex-russian equipment is already modelled.

Russia/Sovjet:

2S1 Gvozdika

BMP1

BTR80

Gaz 66

MTLB

Towable D30

RPG16

AVLB's

AVRC's

US Army/USMC:

M109

Towable M777

Towable M119/L118

Woodland troops

M/72 LAW

Stryker 1128 Mobile Gun System

M113

M2A2 Bradley

AVLB's

AVRC's

Pretty much it... :)

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Oh yeah, - and something similar to the RKSL Cargo System as well... ;)

Tonal and SEBNAM were my favourite mods for OFP. I spent so much time in Tonal, playing the missions that came with it. I would love to see something similar. I never got to play the Bushwars retex of tonal but i love the pics ive seen.

Is Ebud still around, i hope so... :)

Not sure if it's been mentioned, or wished for yet; But I remember there was a terrific sniper add-on for OFP:R. Very realistic implementaion for windage, mildots and bullet drop and so forth, and IIRC it even simulated shooter/spotter cooperation. It was incredibly hard to land a one shot kill but whenever you got that perfect hit it was a regular dancing banana party. :yay:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=74899

@joina25, brit units already in game, just a couple things i need to sort, some of which are quite major (like the anim issue i am having). Will have to finish alot of the models too. Weapons will eventually be in there as will vehicles if i get round to learning how to do the config file for them.

Also have an updated version of my UKSF in the pipeline, will hopefully have counter-terror style guys as well as more normal Assault and Recce soldiers.

Motivator, there is a bicycle like that already included, it just doesn't fold as far as I know.

a small request...

can anyone PLEASE make a replacement wich change the square parachutes for Round parachutes?

i know there are 2 types of round "cargo" parachutes in Arma2 so it cant be too hard to change the square ones for the smaller cargo chutes...

only wish i could make it myself but i just dont have the time or knowledge for it...

so anyone, please?

I want to see regular us army units, it should be easy. everything the same but the skins and names.

plus i would like to see some more jets and maybe some navy seals!

Oh but please no replacements! i still love the marines!

I would like to request an M16A3 with Eotech and possibly a foregrip.

Is this possible from someone with enough experience and willing to do it?

Here's a pic of my mates rifle. I'll resize tho if too big etc, coz it's his photo.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/7543/dscf3394.jpg

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/6041/dscf3395.jpg

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/4665/dscf3391.jpg

hey peeps loving the game atm iam playing xeno domination map with A.I but whats really annoeying me is the amount a soldier can carry i mean carrying the javlin and not being able to carry a gun is just lame how iam i ment blow the towers/HQs etc up take soldiers out if icant carry any thing else infact its kinda stopping me playing iam just getting owned all the time GIVE A.C.E 2 where u can stick a bag on ya back put few satchels in there and few spare mags load ya self up with AT lauchers x3 and away u go and try take city solo

if there is away to carry more already and ive just missed it let me know :)

ahh ok thats because i was an arti/op soldier forget this post althow still be cool if arti/op soldier had more bag space

Edited by muttly

ACE2

Any mods that increase FPS.. stuff like the lowplants/etc. After this latest patch trees and smoke seem to be the real killer for me. Also maybe redo the tree LODs so that people playing on low don't have to look like they're fighting in a watercolor painting...

why the hell do people get off on zombies, stupid!!!!!!, go and play one of thousands of zombie games if you want to do that crap lol

His opinion is just as valuable as yours so why don't you go insult people somewhere else.