Sign in to follow this  
PsychoPigeon

Green Mountain - my first map

PBO The mission, by either exporting it to SP / MP missions, or using a PBO packer. Like cpbo. :)

i looked at the mission in the editor the unite are randomly placed around you and u have to fight your way out, it can be a SP but is like 2min game play u gating attacked from all the sites and u cant use the Tank that u placed in the mission i think u lock them.

well what i'd like to do is have multiple waves of enemies spawn and you'd have to defend the base, however i'm having trouble getting units to attack and i don't know how to spawn units after a certain ammount of time. And yes it's a single player mission.

well what i'd like to do is have multiple waves of enemies spawn and you'd have to defend the base, however i'm having trouble getting units to attack and i don't know how to spawn units after a certain ammount of time. And yes it's a single player mission.

i dont now if the spawn script will work from Arma 1 but u can try or the other way is, what u can do is use Triggers and Synchronize them whit a unite to activate after reaching a point.