Sign in to follow this  
walker

Is Berzerk being transfered to ArmA II

anyone?

go to dao.nu

there you will find info on a new mission called 'valhalla'.

Berzerk isn't used anymore but valhalla is the same

yes i know about valhalla, I prefer the original berzerk by zaphod. I recently came back to the game and just needed to know if what 76 posted is current. I tried get42.com but zaps site is down.

Anyhow, Iv'e began revamping the version that 76 posted, getting rid of a bunch of errors and bugs.Apparently someone got ahold of zaphods maps and tried to edit them, there were errors everywhere.

0.85 is near the latest... think I recall seeing 0.86 but never went public public...

The versions I've up'd are legit from the old Berzerk server, retrieved from my

mission cache.... I'd say these missions ran fine back then... more likely

changes in A2 is causing greif... I wouldn't really know though :)

New Link

Ber[z]erk 2 Missions v0.85

well I've been searching for BERZERK to and not valhalla..if you plan on releasing it please give me a link or so

well I've been searching for BERZERK to and not valhalla..if you plan on releasing it please give me a link or so

Same.I can appreciate the good scripting work and effort by the vahalla authors, but it's not my cup of tea.I prefer berzerk 2.0 .That's why I've reworked a solid error free berzerk template for my own server.The link that 76 posted is of a modified version of the berzerk map pack lined with errors/3rd party scripting.I wish I could get a true (untouched) official berzerk map pack of v85 or v86.

As of now I have no intentions of "releasing" any berzerk maps.Im not the original author, and without approval from zaphod to release new revised berzerk maps on takistan/zargabad to the public, it's forbidden for me to release the maps.

i can assure you that zaphod would approve re-release of the berzerk as long as he is fully credited ....

i can ask him if he is still around

i can assure you that zaphod would approve re-release of the berzerk as long as he is fully credited ....

please do..and @Iceman.

Maybe you should create a thread for berzerk (the original) and post it here for people who are also searching for it.

That is if you plan on releasing it ofcourse

Sure, ask him about a re-release.I have a base berzerk template (map) all ironed out on takistan.If a re-release will be allowed I can quickly make a few other maps and put them in a pack for release, and ofcourse full credit to zaphod.

Here's a couple screens of what I have for personal use, complete with desert weapons/vehicles. US Army vs Takistan Militia

Interface:

23817175.png

Typical map (with 3 cap points):

mapid.png

ok guys I suggest making another thread when you're indeed making a pack.

Awaiting the go from Dwarden

ok guys I suggest making another thread when you're indeed making a pack.

Awaiting the go from Dwarden

In the mean time, I did make a quick pack of 8 berzerks from the template I revised, for my personal server/clan nights.So lets cross our fingers and hope zaphod approves a public release, so i can share the maps :bounce3:

i crawled my MP missionschache and found 0.85 unedited Missions directly from Zaphod.

and full credited by himself.

due we did shut down the "Project reality Server" i opend a Server for ArmA 2 1.11 which does run this Missions.

Servername is: DAO.nu PVP Berzerk 1.11 with 128 Slots.

the Server contains following Missions

ch128_berzerk_v2_vybor.chernarus.pbo

the Download could be found at our Website DAO.nu

edit: I got right now from Zaphod a new file vybor,some other Missions and the order to delete all other stuff what is arround.

Edited by Kochleffel
update

another update:

Some Missions got added.

ch128_berzerk_v2_beta84_berezino.chernarus.pbo

ch128_berzerk_v2_beta84_elektrozavodsk.chernarus.pbo

ch128_berzerk_v2_beta84_green_mountain.chernarus.pbo

ch128_berzerk_v2_beta84_kozlovka.chernarus.pbo

ch128_berzerk_v2_beta84_rogovo.chernarus.pbo

ch128_berzerk_v2_beta84_sobor.chernarus.pbo

ch128_berzerk_v2_beta84_staroye.chernarus.pbo

ch128_berzerk_v2_beta84_zelenogorsk.chernarus.pbo