Sign in to follow this  
vo.2

VopSound 2.1

Something weird with the LAV 25 cannon : it now has 2 fire rate, but the fast one (200 c/mn) doesn't have the correct timing, 1 sound every 5 shots.

Something weird with the LAV 25 cannon : it now has 2 fire rate, but the fast one (200 c/mn) doesn't have the correct timing, 1 sound every 5 shots.

Not VopSound causing this.

Wonderful mod. I hope we can expect more good things from this mod down the road.

Not VopSound causing this.

Right, it was Eliassound that messed up config. Sorry about that.

Thankyou! awesome mod, the tank and heli mods coupled with this cranks the immersion up a whoooole lot, whoever made the shit house original sounds at bi should get fired.

Vopsound seems to be messed up with patch 1.3, most things sound like static now.

Vopsound seems to be messed up with patch 1.3, most things sound like static now.

It's not Vopsound - It's the sound in general.

Eth

Edited by BangTail

is 2.1 vopsound comptatible with arma2 1.3 ?

Theres no reason it shouldn't be compatible, most of the patch effects code for game rather than any script/config for sound updates.

Edited by mrcash2009

I cant join any server. I always get kicked. And get message that vopsound is not supported or something...

Does the server support the soundmod? If not then you prob will get kicked. USe a launcher to run MP without it.

VOP sounds work fine for me with 1.03. I'm also using a few other mods with no issues.

VOP sounds work fine for me with 1.03. I'm also using a few other mods with no issues.

I had to reinstall the game to get my sound working properly. Not a VOPsound issue per ce but just a note to those having trouble with 1.03 and sound.

Eth

After having a play it works fine hear too.

It may be patch/sound load with on board audio cards or something? Maybe check your sound drivers for updates also.

This has been covered over in "Troubleshooting" but if you are experiencing distortion etc, make sure your GAME volume is at default (50% or less).

Eth

hi world, hi forum, hi guyz

after a few years *caugh'n shame* i finally registered here! this comunity since flashpoint of players, modders, scripters and u guyz here is just awesome, and i dont think to find anything else out there !! so thx for everyones work in here and out there, and keep up the goor work soldiers!

i saw a lot of people having problems in finding a servers, where to play in mutliplayer with the vopsound2.1!!

so i thought of lett'n some of ya now, that here U can pay with it ;-)

[uDDP] #7 1.03 VopSound2.1|Addons Allowed

IP: 83.142.84.215:2302

GDTMod_HDR is also allowed and a few mods'n addons will follow, as long as the server takes them :)

BUT I HAVE ONE REQUEST TO vo.2 and FOXHOUND (to upload then on armaholic, if he's not in his well diserved holiday hehee)

most of the people do and did the mistake, just like i, and DIDN'T SEE the "new" -VopSound 2.1 signed- pbo's you need to connect to the server with the bisigned keys!!! could u PLEASE make/create a new dowload of the whole vopsound2.1 with EVERYTHING IN IT, cause i see a lot of other players trying to join on our server and prob havN't read about the requiered addon eather, or just dont even know, how to handle it to get things working!!!!!

thankx, that would be more than sweet -stop

in rock and mods we trust -stop

over, out and nice to @ll -stop

ps: und grüße nach bayern und danke für all deine arbeitn, mühn und geopferte freizeit for da community....from players 4 players ;-)

Edited by Chaostika7-17th

Got a question, Vop 2.1 is very nice but I hate the MTVR sound, it makes bad cracking sounds on my high end sorround system. is there a way how I can disable/remove the MTVR sound in Vop 2.1 ?

Got a question, Vop 2.1 is very nice but I hate the MTVR sound, it makes bad cracking sounds on my high end sorround system. is there a way how I can disable/remove the MTVR sound in Vop 2.1 ?

Make sure you got the updated files. It could be the gear sound causing the cracking noise. I removed them in the fix.

Otherwise it would not be possible to remove just the MTVR.

Hm damn, but got 2.1 installed, if theres another fix I will search for it the next minutes.

The cracking appears when the exhaust blows up gases.

Patch 1.03 is also crackling the sounds. This is a known problem with the latest patch and many soundcards.

Lower the ingame volume and raise headphones or amplifier or whatever you use.

And btw to all: VOP2.1 works perfectly fine in ARMA2 v1.03. People stating differently are newcomers with less knowledge of addons i guess. But it works. Any problems you hear like crackling or distortion etc is a problem with the game in the latest patch and not the addon.

Alex

It could be the gear sound causing the cracking noise. I removed them in the fix.

Yes now everything is fine, thank you.

Could you add sounds for gears and flaps of aircrafts ? If it aint realistic to hear these please tell me, but I tested that F16-Addon and really enjoyed the Gear and Flap sounds,

Edited by Cionara

edit - fixt

Edited by Cheeba