Sign in to follow this  
vo.2

VopSound 2.1

when you start a multiplayer game it states that you have joined and shows mods.Mine shows im using VOP 2 not vop 2.1

cri74 - Your missing the Vops_s_guns.pbo seems you only have its bisign file but not the PBO itself in your folder hence not hearing the sound files.

Also ive heard rumours that you should put the vopsound mod at the end of ur target line so yours should be this: "C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2.exe" -nosplash -mod=@TRSM_Tracked_Vehicles;@RH_Heli_ sound_mod_1.01;@VopSound_2.1

Then it's missing from the zip file because I've downloaded a few times and I've never had it. And i've always been under the impression that the signed update was the complete package but with a working signed key, and if it's not, it should have been. It's rough enough keeping up with addon versions.

Edited by Liability

I was in the wrong archive... stupid mistake. Got it working

@Liability:

No, it's not a complete package.

But it's on the Armaholic download page:

Armaholic_vop21.png

Exactly because of these problems I have uploaded a full package.

@joman:

On server connect it shows your mods added after -mod= ...

So you have to change your ArmA2 shortcut to the right mod folder!

In your case something like this: -mod=vop2.1

thank you for your help I put the sign files in with the other and now it says 2.1

Getting this occurring in my RPT

Error: sample vops_s_wheeled\puff1.wss with unsupported sample frequency: 96000

Any idea how to fix it ?

@Kaltrasierer

Pretty handy to put it all in one i am going to try this thank you when i am done testing.

Because of the problems that appear with the correct installation of the SoundMods, I have uploaded a Soundpack.

It includes the complete VopSounds 2.1, RH Heli Sound Mod 1.01 and the TRSM-Tracked Vehicles 1.0.

You only have to unpack the content of the 7z file into the ArmA2 homedirectory.

If you want to disable some parts of the soundmods, just delete/move the pbo files from the Addons folder that belong to the sounds (e.g. if you don't want the gun sounds, delete/move the Vops_s_Guns.pbo and the Vops_c_Guns.pbo).

I've also included some new config files posted by kju. They are in the kju_new_configs folder. If you want to use them, overwrite the original ones in the addons folder. They are signed by me (key is in the Keys folder). On most signed servers you can not join with this configs, because my key is not really common!

Download is here. (FileFront, you may use a download manager for faster downloading)

Anyone have an alternate download for this? Filefront is being troublesome.

indeed there are some errors in it

@SoundPack\Addons\Vops_s_Guns.pbo

@SoundPack\Addons\Vops_s_Impact.pbo

@SoundPack\Addons\Vops_s_Wheeled.pbo

are damaged

Getting this occurring in my RPT

Error: sample vops_s_wheeled\puff1.wss with unsupported sample frequency: 96000

Any idea how to fix it ?

Use the latest update.

@Orton:

Huh, you're right. I download the pack again and it has errors!?

It must be happen on upload...

Does somebody knows a good file upload site for files >300MB?

Burns, old master of disaster... :)

Thx for the Link!

Auf dich hätt' ich auch mal früher kommen können. ;)

Edit: I've changed the link in my first Post. If someone is interested in the complete VopSounds 2.1, RH Heli Sound Mod 1.01 and the TRSM-Tracked Vehicles 1.0 SoundPack you can download it there.

(here)

Edited by Kaltrasierer

Burns, old master of disaster... :)

Thx for the Link!

Auf dich hätt' ich auch mal früher kommen können. ;)

skype_hihi.gif

The file is up quite a few days already, damn lazyness..

Hello.

I have downloaded this mod and it is fantastic. Love the sounds.

One question though, I am consfused as to how to make my dedicated server accept other plays who have it.

Do I simply add the .bikey file to the server's keys folder? If so, I did that and it does not work. Also our cfg has VerifySignatures 1.

Is there something I am overlooking???

Thanks,

Mike.

check out these Clash Videos i made.

VopSound V2.1

The videos also show that the sound in Arma is bugged. You hear the shot before the bullet crack.:rolleyes:

I downloaded this and it works but... after about 5 mins of playing my screen goes black and forces me to alt tab and close the game.

All my other addons work fine and only when I have vop sound loaded it starts happening...

Any suggestions?

Better late than never ...

ArmedAssault.info Mirror:

5159465.gif

We have also added this release to your personal author profile

If a release or contact information is missing, feel free to drop a PM, it will then be added.

And here is the BBCode if you want to add our Mirror to your release post :

[url=http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=addons&game=1&id=926][img=http://www.armedassault.info/mirrorgen2/5159465.gif][/url]

If you prefer a text only BBCode please copy and paste the code below :

[b]ArmedAssault.info Mirror :[/b]
[url=http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=addons&game=1&id=926]DOWNLOAD - VopSound (v.2.1) - [198 MB] from ArmedAssault.info[/url][/spoiler]

I have to put all those files in my Arma2\@VopSound_2.1\Addons directory or juste 2 of them like one .pbo and one .bisign???because for me the sound doesn't change!!!!

Anyone out there who can give a quick how to in order to get this to work on my dedicated server? I put the .bikey file on the server (in keys) and set VerifySigs to 1. Anything I am overlooking? I must be

Thanks,

Mike.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong but I keep getting "session lost" on a server that I know accepts Vopsound 2.1 because I've seen other players who are able to join and use it without a problem. I've put all the files in @Vopsound_2.1/AddOns and have tried using both the shortcut and Alpinestars ArmA 2 Launcher. It works fine in single player so I don't know what the deal is.

I had the same problem with my server if they connect with vopsound2.1 they got kicked BUT when they download the repack one they could connect.Strange because i got the key insalled on the server.Are there different keys then?

Strange because i got the key insalled on the server.Are there different keys then?

Yes. There´s 2.0 Keys, and 2.1 Keys.

2.1 Keys from the first 2.1 release were found to be not working, so in the new 2.1 release they included 2.0 Keys again.

And since .pbo´s for the new 2.1 release had to be re-signed with 2.0 keys, there´s quite a big mess now.

As you experienced the easiest way is just using the repack :turn: