Sign in to follow this  
Muecke

CRCTI Warfare ( cti ) MP

Great missions so far!

Some things that I would like to see:

- parameter for saving your gear lay-out, without having to re-buy everything.

- Auto-add AI option for static defences. Perhaps increase the amount of money a static defence costs. This way you wont have to use your own unit slots for defences.

- The auto equipment list and auto unit list parameter are working very well here with little loading time. However an option for only US or RUS weapons and units would be great. But keep the option to have all weapons and units:).

-It takes quite a while to find things like ear plugs, gas masks etc and you can't buy more then 1 of them at once because of the limitations of the UI. I think the standard BIS ui for buying stuff is much, much better especially if you want to use rucksacks etc.

Last thing I would like to know is what the "ACE models' parameter does.

Edited by |TW| Quintus

Okay, i've added an Option to limit the amount of Towns, but not their Locations (yet). (since 1.6r2). Hope it works.

- parameter for saving your gear lay-out, without having to re-buy everything.

well you can save 4 presets of gear in the rearm dialog, or what do you mean?

-It takes quite a while to find things like ear plugs, gas masks etc and you can't buy more then 1 of them at once because of the limitations of the UI. I think the standard BIS ui for buying stuff is much, much better especially if you want to use rucksacks etc.

that would be the next *big* step. rewrite all dialogs. :eek:

Last thing I would like to know is what the "ACE models' parameter does.

If autolists are enabled, nothing, as every vehicle/equipment is added automatically. If autolists are off, then it adds most of the ACE vehicles and some of the equipment. Bit confusing right now. :rolleyes:

well you can save 4 presets of gear in the rearm dialog, or what do you mean?

Yeah but what I meant was that you still have to buy everything again. Would be much cheaper if you still can keep your weapons and stuff after you die:)

Thanks for the answers!

Been trying crcti_kb_16_r3_ace2 for a day now.

- Performance is very bad. Server goes to max 9 fps in a few minuts of gameplay.

- Server crashes within 5-10 minutes, mostly once it finishes loading the map.

I've switched back to crcti_kb_16_r1_ace2 and the above mentioned problems are gone.

It happens to my dedicated server on both the Takistan en Chernarus maps.

- Soldiers are still the old ArmA 2 USMC and RUS models:)

- Performance is very bad. Server goes to max 9 fps in a few minuts of gameplay.

- Server crashes within 5-10 minutes, mostly once it finishes loading the map.

ok this happens to me too, but not always. never had 0 fps. :/

i'm on it.

Yeah but what I meant was that you still have to buy everything again. Would be much cheaper if you still can keep your weapons and stuff after you die:)

Thanks for the answers!

oh comeon :confused:

this it what it makes fun to not get gear for free....

Has anyone tried to edit the .09 crcti mission? I extracted the .pbo, added a few weapons and vehicles from the OA expansion and now I cannot get the workers to build anything and I get this message at the start, "fn_drawmapline.sqf not found" Anyone have any ideas? I only added lines to the initUnittypes and initEquipmenttypes files. Anyone know of a Combined Arms CrCTI version?

Upon further inspections, the fn_drawmapline.sqf is in the original .pbo, but it won't extract. Anyone using something better than cpbo.exe for extracting?

Edited by Perineum

Has anyone tried to edit the .09 crcti mission? I extracted the .pbo, added a few weapons and vehicles from the OA expansion and now I cannot get the workers to build anything and I get this message at the start, "fn_drawmapline.sqf not found" Anyone have any ideas? I only added lines to the initUnittypes and initEquipmenttypes files. Anyone know of a Combined Arms CrCTI version?

Upon further inspections, the fn_drawmapline.sqf is in the original .pbo, but it won't extract. Anyone using something better than cpbo.exe for extracting?

got to http://www.angryinsects.com and download the latest addonpack.In the forum you will find allways the latest mission.

If you dont want to use a addonversion you can download a addonsfree crCTI from Kastenbier. here you go http://www.vsbw.de/~arma/

Thanks for the direction Muecke. I just had to find a better extraction tool. I have gotten a lot of changes done, for my preferences anyway and have converted it to work with Combined Arms across the whole Chenarus map. Well, the Bluefor faction anyway. Never play as Opfor so not to concerned about that at the moment.

for what its the M1A2 ART (Artillery) it really works like real Artillery?

I dont think so! Where did you found that ?

As fas as I know there are only Artyguns like the M119 & D30 plus the MLRS or B21 Grad as vehicles to use as artillerie....

The M1A2 was used as Arty back in the days in OFP but thats another story ;)