Sign in to follow this  
Muecke

CRCTI Warfare ( cti ) MP

you can log into i game and the mission file will load across the server to u, No addons require, after that you can copy the game out of the cacsh file into your mpmission folder in Arma2 if you want to play solo.

When being an commander and building the base its verry anoying to hear a bell all the time .. is it not possible to have same building thing like in warfare ?

but its a good missions . lot of things possible :)

I did notice the initartillery script seems to break later in a game maybe it was just a 1 occurance looking at the mission I dont see why it did but if I find out maybe I will post how to fix.

When being an commander and building the base its verry anoying to hear a bell all the time.

Every in game minute those damn bells ring, it’s rather annoying if the player chooses noon... I was hoping for a bell silence mod.

maybe i should of explained myself better, Does anyone have instruction manual for the commanders & waypoint and coordinates system for ordering the A.I or players ?

Cannot really understand how it works, as the commander map use 6 number digits and the script and A.I work using three letters for x axis and three number for the y-axis!,

(You can call the option up by pressing the SHIFT+ALT+right mouse button or the round marker on Shift +CTRL and right mouse button)

there a hole command system that waiting for use in the game a solo system.

@Penfolde:

Maybe it's the old map from OF or AA1 mixed with the new style of AA2:

In OF/AA1 the coordinates were given with two letters and two numbers - "Ac65".

That could be a relict which has not been transfered correctly.

---------- Post added at 08:32 ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 ----------

http://forums.ogn.com.au/ is down now. Where can I download crcti_WARFARE_09.Chernarus.zip ?

Just because another short helpful post - maybe - wasn't understanable enough:

Download 0.9-version at:

http://forums.ogn.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=44985&d=1247825848

I have two great bugs in your crcti warfare 0.9 mission:

1) 9 of 10 attempts to join game result in a bug, when I see only map. I can hear game sounds, use game menus, even move my character in game, but see only a map screen in front of me. That reminds old Armed Assault CTI JiP bugs...

2) cannot use mortar and other equipment like they should be used - don't see any artillery menus. sometimes even cannot see build-menus in game!

(ArmA2 with latest patch 1.02.58134, Windows 7 x64 Ultimate 7600.16385, Catalyst 9.6 for Win7, and all other latest drivers, Router Ports 2300-2310 redirected to my PC)

P.S. How can you name version already 0.9, when it has such great bugs... 1.0 must be perfect working, and according to speed of new versions coming out, we must see a stable v1.0 in some days? :):confused::D

All other missions work fine on my PC. At least, no such cruel bugs :D

Edited by McArcher

Yeah - sure there are bugs.

But - until now - I have done hours of great gameplay with it.

So - to me "0.9" - is absolutely rectified.

This "map-bug" occured to me only about 2 % of all attempts to join.

But maybe your config does make it happen more often, dunno.:(

And please:

Don't fall in this consumerthinking: If it's not perfect, I cry.

(I don't mean you, McArcher, personally, it's a general criticism.)

You did never pay anything for crcti, don't forget.

It's all done by people out of pure love to OF, AA1 and AA2 - they created an immense amount of lines of script, did the weekend long testing etc.

And this over years, in their sparetime.

And if all the private developers get is bashing about remaining errors, they will die out, like the commanders in crcti games.:o

Nevertheless you are absolutely right to post open problems of version 0.9.

Try to fix the bugs yourself - it's not impossible, indeed it's an overwhelming experience to create things in BIs games yourself. And I think your help is needed for Squeeze who did all the work said earlier in this thread he had stopped working on it.

Edited by Herbal Influence

You did never pay anything for crcti, don't forget.

Of course, I understand this, and appreciate the work, but I think that the work isn't finished. Until it is finished, all the efforts won't be useful. If we are trying to do someting, we must succeed in it, we must finish it, I think. If I could help, I'd help to clear all bugs, but I don't know how can I help you. I just want to play these great CTI missions without bugs... to enjoy gameplay, not fighting with bugs)

Try to fix the bugs yourself - it's not impossible, indeed it's an overwhelming experience to create things in BIs games yourself. And I think your help is needed for Squeeze who did all the work said earlier in this thread he had stopped working on it.

How can I do this?

Edited by McArcher

Of course, I understand this, and appreciate the work, but I think that the work isn't finished. Until it is finished, all the efforts won't be useful. If we are trying to do someting, we must succeed in it, we must finish it, I think. If I could help, I'd help to clear all bugs, but I don't know how can I help you. I just want to play these great CTI missions without bugs... to enjoy gameplay, not fighting with bugs)

The guy has been working on this for years, since OFP maybe (I've not followed closely), he's just FED UP. As simple as that. And completely understandable.

He doesn't owe you A-NY-THING

And everything is open enough for any willing soul to continue his work. As you wrote it yourself, it's "we". Not a single guy who MUST make the perfect product.

i like the mission, already playing CTI since the MFCTIB4Final version from Mike in ofp days, those were times :d.

just readed the whole topic, and i don't have problems with lots of bugs, only bug i have sometimes is the JIP MAP bug, but only in 1% of the cases i think.

However there is some need of balancing in my opinion, maybe a bit more expensive tanks, and less money at start, also upgrades (light, heavy, air) would be nice to see in the future.

But anyway, thx to cleanrock for his original work, and squeeze for the porting (and wow, it is ported fast :d)

any progress solving the JIP map bug? I have been unable to join a game for 2 hours now... :butbut:

Go near barracks - there you get the option "Buy equipment".

That's the whole problem, I don't get that option and nor are my team mates...

More people need to play this! I am hooked on Warefare now and there's hardly ever anyone playing and very few servers running it

I love this mission, but found that crcti_WARFARE_09.Chernarus needs more cities to lengthen the time playing this mission. What are the basics that I need to do to increase the amount of capturable cities in this mission? What I would like to do is make nearly every city capturable for my LAN games.

:edit:

I guess I should go ahead and start by upacking the mission and placing it into My Documents\…\mission folder, then open the mission in the editor and copy, paste both a town flag and trigger and placing them around the map in each capturable town. Then rename each flag to correspond with the town and add numbers of the town in the triggers… Anything else I should do?

Edited by CrazyAce
update

I've tried to increise the amount of cities to cover the whole map. It works but you can't conquer the new cities for reasons unknown.. We now play Oden Warfare because in that you can get the whole map.

Regards, Quintus

The Wolfpack Public Arma II server

Edited by |TW| Quintus

Thanx, but I like the build anywhere within range of the support BMP in this mission, hence why I'm trying to get the whole map to be capturable.

:edit:

I was only able to get 13 towns to work, the 40+ rest of them don't have map flags on the map menu... I haven't tried to get to any other towns besides those 13 yet. I have a feeling that I am still missing a few things.

Edited by CrazyAce

Good work on the Warfare Mission. I like how the other objects are included too. I have a few questions though...

Curious how does this work with High Command? Can you set WP types or other parameters? Can you command companies? The one thing I like about high command you can be very detailed on army movements. For example if you want to tell an entire company (Mechanized Infantry Platoon W/ No attachements and a Armor Platoon to move foward/advance the will in a line formation).

Edited by zolop0