Sign in to follow this  
VictorFarbau

VF FPS Saver (VFFPSS)

Ok great Victor.

The main thing is that you can have your defaults load, and then auto load to those values when mission kicks in each time. Theres hardly any situation where I change it that frequent from some stock values I have got used too and more often than not I want it on most of the time.

But anyway, great for an update, nice polish to a must have addon :)

sry, but to those of you who figured out how to make this start on mission/game start can you share your secrets :confused:

It doesn't, but if you read the later posts this and other things have been asked for in an update and a config file for this to be enabled by user, the author replied in mind to update at some stage, when is up to the author.

Amazing addons, if you could make it by default would be great.=D

Excellent update as you promised :)

I noted that it doesn't have an "autostart" config setting so does this now auto run on mission start or is it still the same via manually esc to get it to kick in?

Any chance of an autostart config value at all?

Either way this is great and thanks.

Amazing job VictorFarbau, thanks a lot for sharing...=D

_neo_

Updated to build 64, corrected some stupid bugs :rolleyes:

@mrcash2009 - I don't think I'll implement an autostart feature. It might be just too interfering in certain missions. VFFPSS is simple to start - the good thisng is it is a conscious process for the user. Hence no wondering why you don't see targets / objects early enough as maybe designed in a mission.

Regards,

VictorFarbau

Also, you need to place the provided "VFFPSS.hpp" configuation file into a "Userconfig\VF" directory structure in your Arma II root directory.

It should look like this (example path):

The .hpp file not exist in you zip

Thanks for the tip and sorry. I uploaded the version again with the hpp file included this time!

Regards,

VictorFarbau

How do I install this piece of junk.. Sorry, but I'm a bit upset because It seems like there's no way do uninstall it. I deleted the map it was in but it's still there since the meny pops up when I pres ESC ingame.. help.

LOL @ the newbie that shoots his mouth off ! Nice way to resurrect a VERY OLD thread too !

Learn to ask nicely and the community will listen ... otherwise you won't last long here.

Take it out of your mod list !

LOL @ the newbie that shoots his mouth off ! Nice way to resurrect a VERY OLD thread too !

Learn to ask nicely and the community will listen ... otherwise you won't last long here.

Take it out of your mod list !

Sorry for being harsh. My mood isn't good today and I want to play arma2..obviously, it shouldn't affect other people. Sorry. However I have no idea how to take it out from my mod list.

One should do research on how to enable/disable mods before he does so. This should help.

One should do research on how to enable/disable mods before he does so. This should help.

It doesn't really say much about how to disable mods. I didn't create any mod section in the arma2 folder. However, I uninstalled the game and the mod is still active.. Isn't it any way to remove the file in the arma2 folder?

EDIT: I finally found the file and deleted it. It was in my documents. Case closed.

Edited by Cyper

Guys,

i need help coz i have problem with this script.

So, i done everything that was required to install this script, but i still have problem..

When i'm joining in some game, one error message appear it and it say:

FIles "addons/vffpss.pbo" are not signed by a key accepted by this server. To play on this server, remove listed files or install additional accepted keys.

So this want to told me that server need to enable this script so i can use it?

Please help me :)

Thanks.