Sign in to follow this  
Forrestal

ArmA 2 Soundtrack

Anyone else noticed that the BAF Warpipes song sounds very very similar to the Organ Works track?

had a listen on those QG tracks. i was very surprised how good alot of them were.

i wish BIS would put all of its music tracks online for download. i wish i had OA BAF PMC tracks for general use

I'd like to have these BAF and PMC pieces, ripping them out from the full PBO is not possible and the lite ones are well, lite.

Huh. I'm a little dismayed to discover that Track 10 "Logistics" is the exact same song, note for note, as Track 05 "The Dock" by Kasny Jaroslav in Alpha Prime.

Likewise, Track 14 "Close Quarter Combat" is the exact same song, again note for note, as Track 10 "Specops" by Kasny Jaroslav in Alpha Prime.

You can download the Alpha Prime OST directly from the game's homepage.

I'm confused. Was this plagiarism of Alpha Prime (preceding Arma 2 by a couple years), is Kasny Jaroslav just a pseudonym of Ondřej Matějka, or is this simply a case of mistaken credit?

Edited by jtgibson

Jaroslav Kašný was one of the designers working on Arma 2 as well as Alpha Prime. Music is his hobby. Simple as that ;)

So did Jaroslav or Ondřej make the tracks?

Jaroslav (aka Zozo) did make these 2, yes.