Sign in to follow this  
reb

Delaying the bear, AI unresponsive

Big problem with Delaying the bear - the AI is unresponsive right at the beginning of the mission. I can't get them to follow me, mount a vehicle, move anywhere...

edit: This with 1.01 final patch.

Edited by reb

Big problem with Delaying the bear - the AI is unresponsive right at the beginning of the mission. I can't get them to follow me, mount a vehicle, move anywhere...

edit: This with 1.01 final patch.

i have the same problem, any idea how to solve? Restarting mission doesnt help.

Workaround:

Just switch to each team member and bring them to the truck manually. When you get ambushed after driving a little while, put your guys back in the truck and drive to the meeting point. Mission ends.

edit:

the next mission has the same problem for me, so this doesn't help much.

Edited by reb

Workaround:

Just switch to each team member and bring them to the truck manually. When you get ambushed after driving a little while, put your guys back in the truck and drive to the meeting point. Mission ends.

edit:

Hehe, did the same, but the main problem was that the truck started with only 3 members of the team, also the team decreased to 3 member so one member has to wait at the safespot :j:

i have the same problem! uninstall patch 1.01 and everything works... :D

that patch made it worse :(

so long

same problem. they are all stuck.

wow great. the truck drove of without me .. without a single person on it infact.

Edited by okarr

I have this problem, I'm going to try what reb said to do. See if that helps.

Well, sure is a common bug... What the frag were Testers doing??

And i thought Manhatten was bugged.

And guys, if u can't afford to pay a big/good enough tester team, then there is such a thing like PUBLIC BETA...oh, wait, that's what we doing now, and we even pay 40€ for that honor. Thats just WEAK.

Edited by MuthaF
gramfix

Well, sure is a common bug... What the frag were Testers doing??

And i thought Manhatten was bugged.

And guys, if u can't afford to pay a big/good enough tester team, then there is such a thing like PUBLIC BETA...oh, wait, that's what we doing now, and we even pay 40€ for that honor. Thats just WEAK.

Ya its so sad that a great game being ruined by ALLOT of bugs, unfinished scripts.but the most sad thing that they give us a new patch that makes the game even worst :(, me and my friends all bought the game in German language even tho that we all from Hungary cuz we love it so much but we all agree on same thing that u guys gave us an unfinished game.

Guys can you please post it as a bug report in the bugtracker at http://dev-heaven.net/projects/cis/issues

Thanks!

Sometimes, I just HATE being RIGHT.

So it's kinda official, WE ARE BETA testers.

And what JOKE is the Bug management on that bug-tracker? Student hobbyist can do that better. NO offense, well a little - as i'm professional programmer/tester too - offense meant :p

80+ of 200 open bugs Have no CATEGORY

170 of 200 open bugs has no Release Version, which a way of saying no one from BI has really taken a look at it yet.

It makes adding new bug VERY confusing, you have to read 80+(No.of items in your category) Bugs FIRST, so as not to post duplicate.

Seriously, WTF?! I can assign category of these 80 bugs with .9 accurancy in few hours; hell, any English literate with a bit of brain could!

I don't feel like a betatester and I think we are not.

Be happy that you even got something to play with.

I don't feel like a betatester and I think we are not.

Be happy that you even got something to play with.

It's NOT like I didn't PAY for IT !!! Have you even read my posts?!

point 1:

I guess not: i paid for game that i cant even finish because of obvious and numerous bugs!

point 2:

I'm in same business of developing software & testing; except its not GAMES, and IMHO this is unacceptable !

well, i guess u have no idea how a BETA Testing looks or feels like; now u know ;)

I got work around for this mission.

First, you have to order your team to truck, although they wont obey its important if you dont wanna '3 members only bug'.

Second, you have to manually seat each one in to truck, important thing, you have to come straight to truck an board it WITHOUT switching team members.

rest has been already disclosed, after ambush manually board truck and drive to destination.

Hope its gonna be of any help for someone.

There's a bug report on this on the tracker already.

Yeah, I am experiencing this issue with 1.02 as well.

so there's no way of playing the campaign after delaying the bear until patch 1.3 ?

the workaround doesn't seem all that great

extracting the .pbo and playing from the editor, the mission works

To work round this just shoot your team untill they are injured then heal them. After this they behave normally.

thanks for the workaround, i will try this

Edit: mh... it dosnt worked for me. they are still unresponsive

Edited by ThaNeo