Sign in to follow this  
alex.xp

VME PLA MOD for ARMA II

is the october 1st update the one linked on the first page of this thread?

is the october 1st update the one linked on the first page of this thread?

Doubt it, the last update was marked: "Last edited by Alex.XP; 09-16-2011".

So no, its the previous version :)

Update 2011-10-03

VME PLA MOD for ARMA2+ARMA2:OA Final Version

Please rename the RAR Files to remove the "(1)" characters!

The 1st link : http://115.com/file/aqz18vjh (doesnt work)

The rest are working fine :)

Anyone wondering how to download these parts and cant read Chinese! just press the button which is marked below

in the picture named è”通下载, the other 2 parts underlined are just showing the size and which part your downloading.

dfg.jpg

*Mods - sorry if my pic is too big, just trying to help out :)

Edited by DarkXess

congratz Alex.XP to you and your team!

and of course thanks for sharing this final version of VME PLA :bounce3:

I hope this will but up on armaholic soon...great work guys !

im editing the pbos giving all tanks and stuff ace configs, although i dont know how to put all the changes i make into a seperate file which will overright the existing ones if that makes any sense.

All up I don't know how to make a config file like robaldo's ace configs rather than just editing the pbos how they are. Can anyone help?

Anyone mind re-uploading the whole package and giving a new link considering the VME-PLA mod guys have left us in the

lurch again! this is always happening! ... sad as me and many others wanna play it.

im editing the pbos giving all tanks and stuff ace configs, although i dont know how to put all the changes i make into a seperate file which will overright the existing ones if that makes any sense.

All up I don't know how to make a config file like robaldo's ace configs rather than just editing the pbos how they are. Can anyone help?

Indeed, it's very much preferred to seperate the changes to another config instead of editing the original:

This hopefully helps; http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/ACE_Features_for_3rd_Party_Addons

Anyone mind re-uploading the whole package and giving a new link considering the VME-PLA mod guys have left us in the

lurch again! this is always happening! ... sad as me and many others wanna play it.

yes +1

I think someone should contact them and tell them to uploade it directly on armaholic.

I think someone should contact them and tell them to uploade it directly on armaholic.

We already offered to mirror it before but no reply from anyone on the VME team. If however they do want to contact us then feel free to PM me and ill pass on the word :)

Edited by DarkXess

We already offered to mirror it before but no reply from anyone on the VME team. They just put a crappy link then run away and dont care about the community here. :mad:
How unclear is it that they don't have time and only released a last version because the community wanted it so badly?

The Chinese links are a little unfortunate, but only one person has to download it, and put it on www.multiupload.com or elsewhere, what's stopping you?

We already offered to mirror it before but no reply from anyone on the VME team.

They just put a crappy link then run away and dont care about the community here. :mad:

dude, go get yourself a break, will you. If they wouldn't care, they wouldn't have released ANYTHING...

yes, the whole pack would take 24h at least to download at the rate it's working. But you would have downloaded that by now (from 1st to 5th) if you would have really wanted to...

Edited by PuFu

I am trying to put it on multiupload.com. First four rar downloaded.

Now the site asks for an account. Seems like you may only download as much each day.

Will post the link once the mirror is done.

They just put a crappy link then run away and dont care about the community here. :mad:

This is not the way Armaholic supports the community! When a link isn't working we try to work on things to fix it instead of complaining .......... you should know that :)

They do care about the community here as that is why they released it!

[update]

I have now downloaded all parts, but all are spread across the country (different locations, different PC's/laptops) so I can only combine them all together this evening and update the Armaholic mirror.

I tried to get the last few files on this location I am now where I already downloaded a few yesterday but it still wont let me ...... not sure if this is a 24 hour block or even longer.

Edited by Guest

This is not the way Armaholic supports the community! When a link isn't working we try to work on things to fix it instead of complaining .......... you should know that :)

They do care about the community here as that is why they released it!

[update]

I have now downloaded all parts, but all are spread across the country (different locations, different PC's/laptops) so I can only combine them all together this evening and update the Armaholic mirror.

I tried to get the last few files on this location I am now where I already downloaded a few yesterday but it still wont let me ...... not sure if this is a 24 hour block or even longer.

Yep, I am sorry about that and the post re-edited :)

As for the timer by the way, yeah you can see in the pic and further below where ive translated it.

in the picture below you will see this line:

dfg.jpg

文件状æ€ï¼š 已分享 剩余有效时间:28天 2æ—¶ 31分 42秒

Translation: File: the next available time you can download this file is 28days 2hours 31minutes 42seconds.

LoL impossible waiting times...

Edited by DarkXess

...... not sure if this is a 24 hour block or even longer.

Try reseting your router to get a new IP Adress, this should override this :bounce3:

Or clear your cookies in your browser, maybe somthing is saved there too Oo

Edited by Clawhammer

Try reseting your router to get a new IP Adress, this should override this :bounce3:

Or clear your cookies in your browser, maybe somthing is saved there too Oo

Static ip's here. Cache clearing does not help, tried that.

We all just have to be patient a little longer ....... :cool:

[update]

Sorry folks, part 6 & 9 are corrupted. If anyone has those parts please feel free to sent them over to our public FTP:

http://www.armaholic.com/plug.php?e=faq&q=7 (inform me when you did so, thanks in advance!!)

All other files I have, just those 2 are missing right now.

Edited by Guest

Damn it. Just deleted my part files. I can only upload my whole merged .rar. ETA 2 hours. Hopefully, the filehoster lets one download 473.5MB at once...

Any objections?

EDIT:

http://www.multiupload.com/RE1EDO78V1

Download link works so far. No problem with the size either.

Edited by Hongjian