Sign in to follow this  
alex.xp

VME PLA MOD for ARMA II

Is there another link? My Chinese is not good enough to understand what link I have to use :D:D:D

Regards (ST6)Predator

Simply click the blue link right beside the green arrow pointing down.

Found another bug: The ZBD-04 tracked IFV has no sound when driving.

Beside the already mentioned points, there arent many other things to complain about ;)

Some suggestions for additional content :) :

1. Maybe adding the PF-89 single-use LAW to the mod, in the same manner as ACE2 does with the M136 (ie. single use, disposable tube and a short preparing time before usage)?

2. Suggest to add an "Automatic Grenadier" to the PLA weapon squads, who are armed with the QLZ-87 35mm Auto Grenade Launcher, to complement the QLZ-04 AGL already in the mod. But in difference to the QLZ-04, the QLZ-87 should be modeled as the light version, which is portable by one man and should work just like a MG, albeit with a huge recoil that makes shooting from the hip impossible.

3. Add the QCW/QCQ-05 5.8x28mm SMG for the Special Forces/TZBD in both suppressed and unsuppressed version. Generally, a silenced QBZ-95 with Aimpoint-sights for the TZBD would be great, since the silenced pistol alone wont cut it for some missions IMO.

4. The PLA now lacks a shotgun: Maybe add the new QBS-09 semi-auto shotgun for this purpose?

5. Maybe, and just maybe, if you can spare some resources... How about the new ZH-05 OICW combined weapon for specialized (digitalized) TZBD troops? This weapon is still pretty new in the PLA, but according to the speculative sources, the PLA was experimenting with 'Land Warrior'-esque projects for at least a decade. With a PLA 'Land-Warrior' available, there will be some awesome missions for ArmA2 being made.

Thanks again for this beautiful mod!

We must rewrite the config to solve the whole problems at first.

So, if we have enough times, we will add new weapons or units in MOD.

Wow, you guys are looking for so much from the mod which is still in beta so far! I know that the additional vehicle or weapon is a good idea, and even asked for ACE version. However, they're really too busy to ongoing the mod, they're focusing on bug fixing and config changing.

I hope there's more time and support can be given to them, they're really working on it. Good luck with the mod fixing, and of course, going for new stuffs is also a good idea.

Sorry of the repost, it's just to mention that one of a new PLA mod video has been uploaded to YouTube. It has combined with OHPLA (From fromz) :

Really like the helicopter :)

Edited by Tom1

Hey Alex please release a class list with weapons, vehicles, ammo and units please. World In Conflict Tool is waiting patiently for full scale war with PLA :)

Would it be possible to add PLA to Blufor and resistance as well as OpFor? This would be cool.

Gnat;1908840']Sorry?! When was that poll conducted !!

And how many people were ask' date=' 2? You and yourself?[/quote']

You know I think that statement used to be true until OA came out. I kept trying to us ACE but with ACE it's all or nothing. It started to feel restrictive. Now with OA backpacks, and this new First Aid Module, it's easier to play without it than with it.

Personally I didn't like them saying BI Strykers were rushed, yet their models have invisible slat armor on the inside side of the slat. And if I team switched into someone who was dying i would be stuck in limbo and have to start over.

I will miss the afterburners, but then I don't have to black out anymore.

But back to this, I like the aircraft. Has the EQ2050 thiing been fixed yet. I can't play anything when i have this mod active. Even when not using anything from the mod, when I try to revert in any game, i get the warning about the EQ2050 still.

I hate ACE as well, but a lot of people play with it meaning ACE compatablity is a must for any addon makers. vanilla arma 2 OA and ACE both have shitty medical systems, vanila being just point shoot dead, with no simulated wounds and medical treatment and ace being un-researched (come on, EPIPENs for unconscious units? What do they want to kill them faster?!?!) , half arsed and still in "need of contributers" because they woulod rather allocate their members to working on features such as shoulder tapping than improving wounds. Atleast you can kill shit in vanilla though... -.-

ACE compatablity is a must for any addon makers.

Hell no it isnt :)

Just tried it out alex, tis great fun, thanks for the work matey.

Will you port this to arma 3 when it is released?

Will there be unmanned scout helicopters in the mod?

It would be cool if the PLA could have access to unmanned heli drones in this mod working in conjunction with the WZ-10 gunships.

China just recently made the first test-flight of the V750 unmanned chopper drone, which has a decent endurance (4 hours) and a good payload for its size of 80kg, which should be enough for carrying FLIR and Laser Designator equipment.

Maybe the PLA in this mod could have it as UBL for long-range indirect HJ-10 strikes.

http://www.helihub.com/2011/05/09/largest-chinese-unmanned-helicopter-makes-first-flight/

Will there be unmanned scout helicopters in the mod?

It would be cool if the PLA could have access to unmanned heli drones in this mod working in conjunction with the WZ-10 gunships.

China just recently made the first test-flight of the V750 unmanned chopper drone, which has a decent endurance (4 hours) and a good payload for its size of 80kg, which should be enough for carrying FLIR and Laser Designator equipment.

Maybe the PLA in this mod could have it as UBL for long-range indirect HJ-10 strikes.

http://www.helihub.com/2011/05/09/largest-chinese-unmanned-helicopter-makes-first-flight/

As for me, I'd rather looking for PLA UAV Attacker with another new bird: Pterosaurs UAV, it can equip with 2 Air-to-Surface missiles on it.

I'm dying for an MP playable version of this mod to come out. :) Any vague idea of when that will probably happen so I can sleep at night?

I'm dying for an MP playable version of this mod to come out. :) Any vague idea of when that will probably happen so I can sleep at night?

i could do one but ... i'm not very good so i need a lot of time to make every script working correctly

How about some actual SP missions first? :P

Well once the mod is MP compatible, I can guarantee you that plenty of missions will start being made - SP, COOP, and MP. People take much more interest in an addon that they can play in every one of these modes.

i could do one but ... i'm not very good so i need a lot of time to make every script working correctly

I didn't realize making an addon that is just units and vehicles MP compatible was so hard :( Hopefully you can make this possible eventually!

Edited by Armoredfury193

I didn't realize making an addon that is just units and vehicles MP compatible was so hard :( Hopefully you can make this possible eventually!

aaah, you wanted them multiplayable ? i though you wanted a mission with these units ...