Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

NAPA Cutscene Major Problem

In the mission where russians arrive to Chernarus and try to hunt you down, you have 2 choices: NAPA or CDF, I followed NAPA, but I always get killed at the end of the cutscene after having discussed with that 'NAPA GUILLIE Recon guy'.

Doesn't matter what I do, I always get killed.

Does someone else encounter this?

Thanks,

Regards,

TB

I had exactly the same problem with 1.01 beta. Used endmission, which means next mission is a CDF warfare one, where I don't know how to reinforce my subordinate troops :(

With the "endmission" cheat command, the mission that comes after "bardak" or something, doesn't load...

Regards,

TB

With the "endmission" cheat command, the mission that comes after "bardak" or something, doesn't load...

Regards,

TB

how endmission thing working for u guys tell me plz step my step uber noob here :).

After the 3rd reload, the mission ended fast enough for me to get into debriefing before the mission fail screen kicked in. Cooper was still counted as dead and i got a negative score of -1300 but i could play the next mission as usual.

Regards,

TB

I have the same problem, did you manage to fix it somehow?

One other thing beside alwaays getting killed is that it seems like you are "transferred" to a Castle somewhere and not the hut you where moving too.