Sign in to follow this  
VictorFarbau

Editing board structure as in Arma I section?

Hello,

maybe it would be about time to start segmenting again. I for one have an addon config question that I will post here for now. When the porting of more and more addons starts it would be good to have the same structure as in the Arma I section.

Thanks,

VictorFarbau

+1

Even when the tools aren't out yet, modding/addon making has already begun so it would be time for a similar structure as VF described

+1

And cleaning up some of the threads wouldn't be bad too. There seems to be a lot of "how do I do this/use this" threads popping up even though an existing thread on that discussion exists. It's making it damn hard to know which one to post in or look in when there's so many sub conversation threads going on.

Or if people would just post in the corresponding thread instead of opening up a new one it would keep the forums cleaner.

Dear me, this post was pushed down to page 2 within hours. I think this proves the point somehow :) I will contact Placebo per PM about this.

Cheers,

VictorFarbau

Dear me, this post was pushed down to page 2 within hours. I think this proves the point somehow :) I will contact Placebo per PM about this.

Cheers,

VictorFarbau

Best way to approach it really, or using the ask a mod thread, makes it easier to notice with all the traffic going on. :)

Not much of a point in leaving this open.