Sign in to follow this  
AASE

ONS - Operation Northstar WIP

Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next update.

Weapons.gif

Featured is a pic with our current weapons pack sooo close to being ready for release.

Weapons:

C7A1 w/C79 Elcan

C7A1 M203 w/C79 Elcan

C8A1 w/C79 Elcan

C7A2 w/C79 Elcan

C7A2 w/ Eo-Tech

C7A2 w/C79 Elcan M203

C7A2 M203 w/Eo-Tech

C8A1 w/Eo-Tech

C8A1 w/C79 Elcan M203

C8A1 M203 w/Eo-Tech

C8A1 w/C79 Elcan SD

C8A1 M203 w/C79 Elcan SD

C8A1 w/Eo-Tech SD

C8A1 M203 w/Eo-Tech SD

C8CQB w/C79 Elcan (Thanks To DDAM)

C8CQB w/Eo-Tech (Thanks To DDAM)

C8CQB w/C79 Elcan SD (Thanks To DDAM)

C8CQB w/Eo-Tech SD (Thanks To DDAM)

C6 GPMG (Thanks to ANZAC)

C9A2 LMG

C9A2 LMG w/Eo-tech

C9A2 LMG w/C79 Elcan

M72A6 (Thanks To AAW)

Carl Gustav 84mm (Thanks To AAW)

Carl Gustav 84mm w/ Optics (Thanks To AAW)

Elcan C79 Optical Sight provided by AAW

Special thanks to DK of the DDAM mod for the C7, C8 and C9 models he provided us with.

C13 Fragmentation Grenade (not featured in photo)

we are hard at work aiming for a mid-July Public release, however we stil have a lot of bugs that need working.

We NEED texture artists!!!!!!!!

Anyone who can give us a hand with textures for some of our models would be much appreciated! We are a small team with little experience between us so any help would be awesome. contact myself or AASE via PM if you can assist please.

Update:

C14 Timberwolf Sniper Rifle both Loud and SD version coming soon!!

Browning High Power donated by Vilas!!

Forgot to thanks some folks, made additions just incase:

Super special thanks to DDAM and AAW, without you this mod would be hard pressed for existance. These two amazing groups are responsible for bringing the majority of the CF weapons to ARMA2. Thanks brothers!

Edited by Ohally

Awesome work mate, really nice.

awsome tank only low poly =O

get a nice texture and it will rock

Hey eagle, looking amazing cant wait to see some more updates on it :D

and yes its the LAV III Uparmoured.

I think anybody would be hard pushed to find something to criticize on that model. Great work!

That's a really nice loking model.

Wow. Will this mod be ACE compatible?

Hi, that LAV III is amazing, i hope that it have all the interiors too with that same awesome detail. Let's C ya

Do you have 7 passengers in the back?

Bro... that looks like a masterpiece! cant wait to see it in game... from those screens its the most detailed bit of modeling ive ever seen for arma.. wow.

Wow, your LAV looks excellent. The detail is top-notch. :cool:

@Chazb

Yes this mod will be fully ACE compatible, expect to see the ACE configs out soon for download along with an updated stable version of the troops and weapons shortly.

and for you arrow head nuts out there, I am in the progress of putting together the ArrowHead Weapons pack complete with IR laser, Lights, and the CQB sighting. should be out by august.

I've downloaded the latest version 1.0 (or i think thats the latest) but there are no vehicles only units and even with the version before there was the chinook and leapord, is there suppose to be vehicles or not in this version?

Top marks on the LAV. I've enjoyed your effort since the OFP days, keep up the good work.

Ref V1.0

we've decided to re-work the ons module and in doing so were forced to pull the vehicles from 1.0 as they need a bit of work yet. expect them out by the end of the summer.

The point of reverting to 1.0 is to sort out errors making ONS stable and fluid running. as you may know some errors cam up after binarizing the package. these are being sorted out presently and should be updated in the next couple of days with the addition of the Browning HP. I am working at the Calgary stampede starting on the 8th at the CF recruiting display thus the update may take until after the 18th as I am on Afternoon and 12 hour night shifts..... but this is also an ample opportunity to get up close and personal with a Lav II, G-Wagon and multiple weapons systems for pics to help with textures and other things. I hope your enjoying 1.0 as it is and thanks t everyone for their continued support of ONS.

WIP:

C14 TimberWolf made by ARMAJay

tim.jpg

The C14 is currently being put into the game in both Suppressed and open versions. Super huge thanks to Jay for such a wicked model.

Edited by Ohally

Hey everyone!!!

Good news I've begun work on the Operation Arrowhead version for the Weapons package. expect it released prior to mid August. Hopefully a small Infantry supplement.