Sign in to follow this  
AASE

ONS - Operation Northstar WIP

Wow, great jobs you all developers. It's great then you working hard with the inside of the vehicles, looks so awesome. :D

Just wanted to say everything looks fantastic,I'm especially looking forward to see the LAV 3 in action,it's my favourite vehicle.Best balance,not too old like the LAV25 but with more firepower than a Hmmw...aaa....Stryker.

I visited the 7th brigade (ONS) web site today and saw some new infantry textures. I haven't been there for a couple of months so the video may be old by now but just the same I hope some of the new content will be released in the new year.

Very nice,that M242 beauty will ruin everyone's day.:y:

ArmA2OA2011-01-0421-22-22-69.jpg

AS you can see from recent photos the LAV III is coming along great. The 7CMBG has begun beta testing the latest version and the Coyote is not far behind. We've begun work on adding the ONS mod to Benny's excellent warfare map with some small tweaks to the AI using the UPSMON scripts.

Edited by Ohally

thanks for the update Ohally, always appreciated.

49227206.jpg

This is running, but having issues getting clan tags to work, and the vehicle destroyed, wheels damaged etc. All basics functional atm.

Edited by arma.isgreat.org

in the lav picture, it features shooting from vehicle? i imagine that's just a gunner position with an m16, right? either way it looks promising.

@Johncage

No currently it does not feature the air sentries. theya re openable but currently have no script or turret defined to allow you to peek out and shoot. we are however planning on it once we can figure out some scripting.

for WIP pics visit this link:

7CMBG COMBAT CAMERA

Features images from recent missions the 7CMBG (official Beta Testers) have been on lately.

Release Details. Working out some bugs, re-adding the Chinook, fixing some texture issues. No promises but I am on it round the clock.

Hey guys yes there are some updates but there very minor and not the worth of posting about mainly some config updates. Things are moving slow right now but I'm looking at today or sometime within week for a new release.

Thats great news,would we also get that sexy LAV3 in the next release?

Hey there is a high possibility of the LAV being released in the next pack. As of right now it's looking like this pack will be released sometime between Tuesday and Thursday this is my goal to my self and a release no later then Friday

Also we are looking for some help with ONS to speed up the work and have more updates on a regular basis!

Well, it is A Friday .. any news? :)

But what seat can you take?

But what seat can you take?

Kicking in the front seat, sitting in the back seat..gotta make my mind up, which seat can I take?

Kicking in the front seat, sitting in the back seat..gotta make my mind up, which seat can I take?

after all, it is friday.

Hey guys sorry there wasnt a release on Friday or before that but i just ran out of time and just got a new job and all. im trying to figgure out a new date to release on one that 100% i can make.

as for things included in the package wont see much of anything new but more or less just come updated configs on weapons and the Leopard also the one major thing that could very well be released this package is the LAV III if it dosnt make it this release then next for sure.

planning a possable 2 update release with-in the month of May ( MAY WILL SEE THE LAV III, and possably the RG-31 Nyala)

Oddly enough, someone had just PMd me asking about the state of the Nyala. How close is that to being done?

Abs

Thx for the update AASE ._. This beauty deserves to see the light of arma ;)

I represent one of the last members of ONS and as anyone can probably tell ONS is on a clear decline and I am appalling to anyone with any technical Skills in Arma 2, we can use anyone who can model, create Textures, do UV mapping, and most of all we need configers. If you are at all interested in helping out please send me an email at slugger1234@hotmail.com

What kind of configs do you require? I myself can do some basic, rudimentary config work, if that is what you are looking for. Or, are you looking for something more advanced?