Sign in to follow this  
AASE

ONS - Operation Northstar WIP

Thanks Ohally,

I wanted a silenced C8 with 203 and with Elcan sites on a single rifle.

One of the RH sets has an M4 silenced with GL and I really like using it in game except it isn't Canadian, besides I really like the way you guys did the Elcan for ARMA 2 (the green furniture on the C series is cool also).

I haven't heard anything from the guys who were supposed to be working on the RG, so if you guys want to work on it, feel free. I'll be touring Europe for the next few months, so I definitely won't have the time.

Abs

Thanks Ohally,

I wanted a silenced C8 with 203 and with Elcan sites on a single rifle.

One of the RH sets has an M4 silenced with GL and I really like using it in game except it isn't Canadian, besides I really like the way you guys did the Elcan for ARMA 2 (the green furniture on the C series is cool also).

to add a silenced C8 to your guys use this

this addweapon "ONS_C8A1_M203_SD";

that should give you the elcan and M203 silenced C8.

@ ABS, Lucky Bastard!!!

Hope this helps Cheers.

Happy to announce the CH-146 is ready for release for ArmA2 Comnbined Operations and it is fully integrated for ACE.

This week expect to see the ONS pack out for Combined ops with the following;

ons_CORE

textures and scripts

ons_Weapons

All C7 and C8 series weapons

C6 GPMG

C9A2 LMG

Carl Gustav

M72A6

Browning HP

ons_Infantry

Arid and Temperate Cadpat

Basic Soldier and Crewman Models

ons_AIR

CH-146 Griffon C6GPMG

CC-130H Hercules

ons_MISC

Flag Markers

Canadian and Military Flags

Possibly a few other little surprises depending on how much i get done over the next day or so.

great new, i loved your addons for OFP :) and im sure this release for Arma2 will be as just as awesome. :)

Excellent News!

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

to add a silenced C8 to your guys use this

this addweapon "ONS_C8A1_M203_SD";

that should give you the elcan and M203 silenced C8.

@ ABS, Lucky Bastard!!!

Hope this helps Cheers.

Thank You Now my Recce guys are stealthy but pack a punch

Excellent News!

Thank You Now my Recce guys are stealthy but pack a punch

There is also an EO-Tech Variant

ONS_C8A1_M203EO_SD

If your into that.

I will slap some recce units into the config for Combined ops carrying Rucks in both Vanilla and Ace configurations. They wont have bush caps yet but the will spawn with the C8 weaponry.

@ ABS, Lucky Bastard!!!

;) I've been travelling since June 4th, which is why I haven't been seen on the server in a while. Good news is that when I get back I should have some more time to help with modelling and UV mapping.

If the Griffin is ready, let's see some screenshots, mate!

Abs

Uh, sorry to sound incredibly noobish here but where could I expect to download the newest update when it is released? Currently all I know of is the Armaholic version lol...

Sorry again, I only got Arma 2 like four days ago if that.

Uh, sorry to sound incredibly noobish here but where could I expect to download the newest update when it is released? Currently all I know of is the Armaholic version lol...

Sorry again, I only got Arma 2 like four days ago if that.

This thread. Or if they start a new one in the completed section. Or maybe an existing thread.

Bottomline, you'll know when it's out if you look here. Or Armaholic.com

we release under completed mods addons. and I always upload to armaholic right after

as manzilla put it, you will know lol.

@ABS screens of the griffon eh well i could pull that off.

be aware there are some significant texture issues atm but it flies smooth and is fully integrated into ace including loadmaster, sling lift, fastrope and parachuting. she has some weird edges on her lower front windows i cant figure out and when its dusty you get some transparency. She sits 8 passengers on the back 2 of witch sit on the skids (my favorite spot in both Arma and personal experience :D)

also the CH-147 is well on its way could be included if i can fix the mirrored texture on the one side and the same dust issue as the ch-146.

The CC130 is making life difficult as you cannot JUMP-OUT the back with ACE running, well you can but regardless of whether or not you have a chute you simple pencil dive to your death. it works up front though :S

other than that there are no major errors in the package to report

will be adding ISAF patched troops to the public release and as promised some CSOR based guys rocking C8 Carbines with Silencers even though they may be rocking the basic infantry model.

May also be adding UN troops with blue hats and helmets to the pack.

sadly the C14 timberwolf is not textured yet and will not be making an appearance.

with that being said I am gonna work my ass off to fix the errors listed for you all, however ONS Operation Arrowhead and it's ace booster will be released Friday of this week as listed before. and hopefully , if some errors still persist a hot fix soon after. You've all been very patient with us it's time we gave you something in return ;)

Oh and I'm gonna try and include a co-op map to be run on the 7CMBG game server for public use. If someone has the ability to assist in creating a ONS domination map please let me know and I can hook you up with classlists for all our current material.

Cheers for now guys, if you have any questions or concerns, or better help full tips please as always post em here or hit my with a pm.

I'm checking these posts everyday now looking forward to the latest ONS release.

I offer this feedback so the ONS team knows that their hard work on the models are appreciated and anticipated by the community.

Tomorrow the big day :yay:

=D I hope it does show up, I'm super excited to see how the mods coming along!

GWagon currently in progress, she's almost there just needs some detail work and the interior thanks to Chuck the newest member to ONS;

Gwagon-1.jpg

gwagon1.jpg

gwagon2.jpg

REF: tomorrow

ONS will release tomorrow for Combined operations mostlikely later int eh evening as my job keeps me busy till around 2000 EST will be making adjustments tonight. Expect it out at about 2200 EST

Here is the core mod:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V9OMSLEA

Requirements:

INKO Disposable (Included)

And for those using ACE the updated scripts:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=70I6QCK0

Requirements:

ACE

ACEX

ONS Combined Operations V0.5

Everything is Signed and Binarized. Please post any issues you find with screen shots if possible here so we can fix em and get updated packs out asap.

Includes:

ons_infantry.pbo

-Troops both Arid Region and Temperate Woodland BlueFor/ONS

ons_weapons.pbo

-All weapons minus the C14 Timberwolf

-Crates including the weapins Empty/AMMO

ons_misc.pbo

-Canadian Flags Empty/Objects

-Canadian Markers

ons_air.pbo

-CH-146 Griffon

-CC-130H

ons_core.pbo

-Textures and scripts

Credits:

So many to thank you all know who you are. I will include a full Credits listing in V1.0 so please don't be offended I did not include it at this time.

it will be excellent once we get in a few of the things we were talking about lol. good job so far

Do I still need Inko disposable for the ACE2 version?