Sign in to follow this  
nedley

The Community Mission

Simple idea........

You post what comes next in the mission, and we build it.

Please try to follow on from the above post, and most of all, make it FUN laaaaaaaaaaaaa :bounce3:

Unconstructive or absurd plots will be omitted from the story.

Any obvious blanks in the story will be filled in by me (**) but input is appreciated.

1. The sun is setting over the distant hills, and Sergey and Lena Andreev are herding their live-stock in for the evening, when a wounded man comes stumbling out of the clearing.........

2. The wounded man begs the Andreevs for help, he needs medical stuff, food and shelter.

3. Then the Russians show up and ask where he is, as he ran in your direction. (he hid himself prior to Russian arrival)

4. Before Sergey can respond, the 'wounded' man lunges towards Lena with inhuman speed from behind an obstruction.

5. Lena steps aside but not before the man secretly deposits a note into her hand. The man is then led away.

6.The note read: "Please Help My People" under that were a set of longutiude and latitude coordinates.

7. Lena call back an russian officer - "This man give me that note! If he is Terrorist and killer, there must be coordinates of his base!"

(Lena, Sergey - its russian names. They cannot be against russians)

8. The Russian officer did not believe Lena, and began to walk back to the trucks.

9. "Please, wait!", Sergey stops the officer - "i have seen the logo this note before! This is those terrorist bastads who killed my family, blowing up my kids at school five year ago! Please, trust me and let me go with you! I have something to say to those murderers..."

10. The officer glares at Sergey and says through his teeth: "I know you have provided shelter to these renegades in the past, so don't you try to confuse us... You have sold your Motherland to these treacherous imperialistic renegades, and now you are trying to set us up for a trap?!" With that he draws out a pistol and shoots Sergey at point blank range. Lena lets out a shriek and lunges towards her husband who is now lying on the ground. She puts his head in her lap and hugs him and kisses him, her tears flowing down on his face. The soldiers get in their trucks and leave.

11. Sergey is taken away by helicopter never to be seen again. Lena's cattle are confiscated for the Russian army cause. For sympathizing with the pro-Western government of Chernarus, Lena is deported to a remote settlement in eastern Siberia, where she dies of tuberculosis a year later.

12. Reports of the isolated incident reach the pro-western government head quarters, which despatch all of their limited resources to defend their Northern outpost: They fear their poor comrade may have submitted to their questions during torture and given away the location of their base. Local civilians, fearful of their own safety and the impending Russian forces, create road blocks and protest against the pro-western forces, urging them to find an alternative peaceful resolution. Protests quickly turn violent and the pro-western forces silence the civilians with deadly force, killing many.

12. Meanwhile, the delay in reinforcements meant the terrorist bases were destroyed. Russian news channels report how Russian special forces found further information about false imprisonment and mass killing action and actions of intimidation, sponsored by US forces. In the UN, tempers flare and outspoken politicians and world leaders alike absolutely condemn the actions of the Pro-Western Government and the U.S. The United Nations order The U.S. to pay compensation to people Chernarus. Fearful of retaliation and the implications of admitting genocide, the U.S. refuse responsibility and point the finger at the Russians, attempting to shift the focus on the illegal Military occupation of Cherarus and the Russian Military Government Dictatorship. Russia contests the accusations, claiming Cherarus as part of the Russian Federation.

13. Considering that the pro-Western Chernarus government won the last democratic elections by a sliding victory, the Russian forces had a hard time trying to put down the resistance of Chernarussians. "Pacification of Chernagorsk" by the Russian forces has become a most tragic episode in the history of this proud country--where tanks were used to disperse civilian protesters with no respect for human life.

The Russian-backed former separatist general from South Zagoria was installed as prime-minister, effectively turning the country into a dictatorship with military law. Most of the Chernarussians that did not already flee from their homes when the conflict broke out were deported to the Far East regions of Russia, and replaced with new settlers, who were encouraged to emigrate to Chernarus from Russia to fill in the void.

It will be another twenty years or so before the corruption of the military junta of Chernarus would lead to another crisis and the people of Chernarus allowed to return to their homes to overthrow the dictatorship and elect their own government.

14. At the forefront of this struggle are the Native Chernarussians, those that dared to resist against the Russian Separatist Dictator's rein. Loyal to the one glorious Pro-Western allegiance, the Native Chernarussians are secretly funded by The U.S., and plot to take a final stand against the Russians in this long and drawn-out conflict by 'cutting the head off the snake'.

15. The ‘U.S. lead insurgency’ as it is known to local Russian settlers and the Russian military has taken the spotlight in recent news broadcasts.

An increase in ‘gorilla’ style attacks and bombings on key instalments has concerns running high. The Russian Military Advisory group convene to discuss how to quell the terrorist threat.

16. 'Bob', the Russian in charge of the Advisory Group opens the meeting by saying this, "We must and we will eliminate the threat this whole region is facing. We will do this by any and all means at our disposal. We must not shirk away from our responsibilities to the people. These 'Western' pro democracy infidels will not be allowed to stay on these shores...".

17. When Bob's statement reaches US ears tension runs high. The president contacts a Russian ambassador and sets up a meeting. He confronts the ambassdor about it.

Edited by nedley

*Post reserved for future story-line*

2. The wounded man begs the Andreevs for help, he needs medical stuff, food and shelter.

3. Then the Russians show up and ask where he is, as he ran in your direction. (he hid himself prior to Russian arrival)

4. Before Sergey can respond, the 'wounded' man lunges towards Lena with inhuman speed from behind an obstruction.

Lena steps aside but not before the man secretly deposits a note into her hand. The man is then led away.

6.The note read: "Please Help My People" under that were a set of longutiude and latitude coordinates.

7. Lena call back an russian officer - "This man give me that note! If he is Terrorist and killer, there must be coordinates of his base!"

:)

(Lena, Sergey - its russian names. They cannot be against russians)

to Wass

They cannot be against russians

Why? Arguments, please.

P.S. c f.ru = поцреотчеÑÐºÐ°Ñ Ñ‚ÑƒÐ¿Ð°Ñ Ñкотина :)

to AgentTakeoff

wow, no need to show your mind, if you translate what is some attempt on the Russian language to insult us, it would be very absurd to look at the English ;))))

Better to create a mission for Similarity game S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Wass не выдержал ))))

Guys, ignore the trolls. Their only purpose is to hijack this thread which they perceive as "anti-Russian" (go figure :confused:)

continuing with the story......

The Russian officer did not believe Lena, and began to walk back to the trucks.

Edited by Yrkidding

Please, set a current number.

9. "Please, wait!", Sergey stop officer - "i seen this logo in that note before! This a those terrorist bastads who killed my family and blowing up my kids in our school five year ago! Please, trust us and let me go with you! I have something to say that murderers..."

10. The officer glares at Sergey and says through his teeth: "I know you have provided shelter to these renegades in the past, so don't you try to confuse us... You have sold your Motherland to these treacherous imperialistic renegades, and now you are trying to set us up for a trap?!" With that he draws out a pistol and shoots Sergey at point blank range. Lena lets out a shriek and lunges towards her husband who is now lying on the ground. She puts his head in her lap and hugs him and kisses him, her tears flowing down on his face. The soldiers get in their trucks and leave.

11. But, explosion and shooting sounds is suddenly distributed. Two trucks blow up.

Soldiers start to fight.

When all of them was killed, there is only a wounded man was still alive.

From a forest leaves people in the form of Russian special troops. They speak to Lena. "There were gangsters changed clothes for the form of our soldiers. How you could be so are careless? We hunted a long time for this gang and now we know where their base."

They release the wounded man and ask him "Comrade major what your further orders?"

The major orders to first aid Sergey and to cause the helicopter.

:)

12. Sergey is taken away by helicopter never to be seen again. Lena's cattle are confiscated for the Russian army cause. For sympathizing with the pro-Western government of Chernarus, Lena is deported to a remote settlement in eastern Siberia, where she dies of tuberculosis a year later.

13. Terrorist bases was destroyed, russian special forces found information about mass killing action and

actions of intimidation sponsored by US forces. In the UN mission it was absolutly condemnation of the actions of United States.

U.S. ordered to pay compensation to people Chernarus. Pro-western goverment has went bankrupt and was corrupted by revolution from freedom-liked people of Chernarus. Cherarus ask a permission to be in Russian Federation. Sergey, who was hided by program protection of witnesses was elected by new primier, but he always remember that traitor... his wife, who was pay bandits to kill him... God is judge of she...

Edited by Wass

14. Sergey screamed in his bed. Still frightened from the past illusions he wakes Lena, telling "you won't believe what i just dreamed of. I think someone needs our help."

Lena: "What are you talking about?"

15. Considering that the pro-Western Chernarus government won the last democratic elections by a sliding victory, the Russian forces had a hard time trying to put down the resistance of Chernarussians. "Pacification of Chernagorsk" by the Russian forces has become a most tragic episode in the history of this proud country--where tanks were used to disperse civilian protesters with no respect for human life.

The Russian-backed former separatist general from South Zagoria was installed as prime-minister, effectively turning the country into a dictatorship with military law. Most of the Chernarussians were deported to the Far East regions of Russia, and replaced with new settlers, who were encouraged to emigrate to Chernarus from Russia to fill in the void.

It will be another twenty years before the corruption of the military junta of Chernarus would lead to another crisis and the people of Chernarus allowed to return to their homes to overthrow the dictatorship and elect their own government.

Edited by favre

favre you out of previous author storyline.

Rewrite your own, or i will do this :)

])rStrangelove - well played :)

Edited by Wass

Done it for you. Please check the main post, and carry on story-line from there.

Please be mindful of future posts and how your imput might impact the story-line.

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

I have included everyone's input where it is relevant to the continuation of the story. Carry on from here.

14. At the forefront of this struggle are the Native Chernarussians, those that dared to resist against the Russian Separatist Dictator's rein. Loyal to the one glorious Pro-Western allegiance, the Native Chernarussians are secretly funded by The U.S., and plot to take a final stand against the Russians in this long and drawn-out conflict by 'cutting the head off the snake'.

No, thanks. It so more russianphobia starting here.

I was trying make terrorist a main enemy, but it looks like some of you still play in "cold war".

Sorry, but i disdain it.

No, thanks. It so more russianphobia starting here.

I was trying make terrorist a main enemy, but it looks like some of you still play in "cold war".

Sorry, but i disdain it.

One man's freedom-fighter is another man's terrorist.

Who's to say this mission won't take on the role of the Russians?

Please try to keep your own political prejudices out of this. This is a fictional story on a game.

Lets try to represent both sides to keep things interesting.

15. The ‘U.S. lead insurgency’ as it is known to local Russian settlers and the Russian military has taken the spotlight in recent news broadcasts.

An increase in ‘gorilla’ style attacks and bombings on key instalments has concerns running high. The Russian Military Advisory group convene to discuss how to quell the terrorist threat.

Edited by nedley

26. 'Bob', the Russian in charge of the Advisory Group opens the meeting by saying this, "We must and we will eliminate the threat this whole region is facing. We will do this by any and all means at our disposal. We must not shirk away from our responsibilities to the people. These 'Western' pro democracy infidels will not be allowed to stay on these shores...".

When Bob's statement reaches US ears tension runs high. The president contacts a Russian ambassador and sets up a meeting. He confronts the ambassdor about it.