=Spetsnaz=

ArmA II Photography I: Questions. Comments & Discussion

How do u guys take these screenshots and get them so good ? :) Any tips ?

Plus, how do u gte it without anything else on your screen? such as ammo, gun etc

How do u guys take these screenshots and get them so good ? :) Any tips ?

Plus, how do u gte it without anything else on your screen? such as ammo, gun etc

If you place a trigger and have it activate at you units presence, in the on activation box, add -

player exec "camera.sqs"; filmborder = false

by doing that you should have no borders and can move around the map freely, slowing down time can help to capture action shots,

SetAccTime = 0.1 (or any number up to 4 AFAIK).

Hopefully that all right, i'm no scrip expert.

Im not sure about the "filmborder = false", Im using "showCinemaBorder false" and it works but maybe there's 2 way to do this

Im not sure about the "filmborder = false", Im using "showCinemaBorder false" and it works but maybe there's 2 way to do this

Yeah i think that was what i used last time but i'm sure in the past i did the showCinemaBorder false aswell. might be wrong about the filmborder though, just that was what i remember using last (i have a well dodgey memory lol)

(asking here because I still can't find the answer)

Isn't there a toggle command for the game interface?

(asking here because I still can't find the answer)

Isn't there a toggle command for the game interface?

AFAIK there isnt but pretty much everything can be removed if you set the game to the hardest setting.

This might me usefull for first time arma2 photography.. i believe its deadeyes website.

http://www.deadeye.pytalhost.com/tuts/index.html

even though it is for arma1 all those commands written work for arma2 also

I used the command "player exec "camera.sqs"; showCinemaBorder false; setAccTime 0.003" in a radio alpha trigger but when i activate it i cant controll the camera.

But when i use "

this exec "camera.sqs"; showCinemaBorder false" in my characters init field i can controll the camera but its in some kind weird panorama view mode.

What am i doing wrong??

I used the command "player exec "camera.sqs"; showCinemaBorder false; setAccTime 0.003" in a radio alpha trigger but when i activate it i cant controll the camera.

But when i use "

this exec "camera.sqs"; showCinemaBorder false" in my characters init field i can controll the camera but its in some kind weird panorama view mode.

What am i doing wrong??

Try having it activate by a trigger that picks up the presence of BLU or OPFOR, should work if you do that, its a slightly different process to Deadeye, not sure if the combination of pressing 0 twice then 1 still works os that might be the problem with the way you did it.

Try having it activate by a trigger that picks up the presence of BLU or OPFOR, should work if you do that, its a slightly different process to Deadeye, not sure if the combination of pressing 0 twice then 1 still works os that might be the problem with the way you did it.

Yeah i already have it set to only Blufor. I kinda fixed it. I noticed that if i set the setacctime to 0.003 it wont fork but if i set it to for example 0.03 it works. Whenever is use 0.00x it doesnt work. Maybe there is a limit to how much one can slow down time.

Yeah i already have it set to only Blufor. I kinda fixed it. I noticed that if i set the setacctime to 0.003 it wont fork but if i set it to for example 0.03 it works. Whenever is use 0.00x it doesnt work. Maybe there is a limit to how much one can slow down time.

Hmm cant say i have ever tried below 0.1, sounds like its just a limit to 2 decimal places.

Beautiful textures EddyD ! Can't wait to use it :)

And it looks very promising IceBreakr, Panthera was a fantastic map on ArmA

BloodnGuts: tnx, trying hard to finish it up.

p.s love your screenshots!

Gigan: did you find the rabbit with the auto animal spawn module, or did you place it in the water yourself?

If the module does spawn animals in the water, then that sounds like a unnecessary drag for performance.

Edited by sparks50

I found this by chance :) The rabbit appeared by the auto animal spawn module.

Good pictures all. So Gigan, really, are you cooking up another addon so nice that you needed to sacrifice a virtual animal? lol

(Good eye catching that)

Blood'n'Guts

Hehe here it is: ArmA1 Screens

BTW your screens'n'PSwork is superb. Really enjoy your shots mate. Getting inspired to start making some myself again. :)

Alex

Reference

Drew, is this aircraft a real-life concept or your own design? I've something similar before, Yak I think.

Edited by colossus

Reference

Drew, is this aircraft a real-life concept or your own design? I've something similar before, Yak I think.

I want to say its from Ace Combat but I am not sure.

Picture on an Ace Combat related site

It appears it is from Ace Combat. Wikipedia says the X-02 Wyvern is from Ace Combat.

Post on Armed Assault Info

Reference

No I didn't create this, it's an addon i downloaded earlier for ARMA 2 (its called the Wyvern), the rest of my screen shots are jets that I've imported from ARMA 1 :D

Can we find an addon of static animations on ArmA II as ICP anims or Modul animations Pack on ArmA Armed Assault ?

Thank you.

Can we find an addon of static animations on ArmA II as ICP anims or Modul animations Pack on ArmA Armed Assault ?

Thank you.

You can use ICP anims in ArmA2 no problem. Modul's anim pack you have to de-Pbo and modify the "Version" in the config.

Reference

huh? that looks nothing like a yak. it obviously is inspired by american reduced signature fighter designs like the f22, yf23, and i even see features of an f15