=Spetsnaz=

ArmA II Photography I: Questions. Comments & Discussion

@sabre: the icepick does move into the ground when kneeling, during all other movements it realy does look like as if nicely hanging there on the back of the belt with the right movements. Im still working on tweaking it a bit.

The icepick as well as the entire climbing gear is part of a "backpack" giving the player wearing it (once i get it all working properly) the ability to climb cliffs.

Enad: I asked IceWindo if he could help with pouches and stuff.

Enad: I asked IceWindo if he could help with pouches and stuff.

Oh alright cool. A vest wouldn't hurt either. :)

You could use one of Jonnys SF models with a T-shirt and vest. That would look nice!

GERT141 what is the animation for the character to have his weapon in the right of the picture and yeah these G36 RIS weapons look the mutts nuts ;)

GERT141 what is the animation for the character to have his weapon in the right of the picture and yeah these G36 RIS weapons look the mutts nuts ;)

Its from the ICP static anims pack, of the top of my head I believe its "icp_m4_4" but I may be wrong...

Those photos brought tears to my eyes Binkowski. That was one of the most emotional and realistic scenarios that TF rebl has ever played. But who cares.

GERT/Stalker is that a standard pack or another Addon?

Disregard found it cheers lads!!

Edited by Road Runner

sorry to be a pain in the ass but cant seem to get icp statics working do I need another download to make it compatible?

Not sure which one your talking about mate, but most likely not, alot of those personal projects don't get to the point of where I consider them finished.

Oh yes, those guys look awesome! :D

LOL latest intel rprts thaT rebl mans cannut fly choppaz. 2 bad, sew sad y'all peace outwards.

You austrians dont know about flying and stuff.

Shh or we'll put you in the basement.

Edited by Sabre

Guy'z i am in work until late today, anyone who already downloaded the BAF plz post some ingame shots, want to see what i can look forward to in night... :-)

Shh or we'll put you in the basement.

Nasty Man! lol

@Lone.Wolf, I might put some pics up for you, don't think i'll be doing much else after BAF is released :)

Nice pictures, STALKERGB. But I think you might need to fix your aspect ratio settings, they look a bit small and squished. :p

Only 12 minutes to go! :butbut:

Nice pictures, STALKERGB. But I think you might need to fix your aspect ratio settings, they look a bit small and squished. :p

Only 12 minutes to go! :butbut:

Yeah I was a bit lazy, I took the shots at 1650 x 1080 and it has that effect, normally I change the aspect ration or resolution but took those more "spur of the moment" really...

Resizing them to 1280 x 1024 would sort it...

hmm thanz StalkerGB, worked so late yeasterday still no time to download maybe late night today... Any spec ops soldiers with the BAF or only like in the shots regulars...???