=Spetsnaz=

ArmA II Photography I: Questions. Comments & Discussion

How do you make all those sweet screenshots without hud and all other stuff , and always nice positions :D

when you place a player put in his description: this exec "camera.sqs";

then when you play you will be able to fly a camera around. (Press L to disable crosshair in this mode)

You can also just use another AI with you and go into command view. Then press ESC and OPTIONS - VIDEO OPTIOS - HIDE. This way you have a small streak of menu at the bottom and can take a screen and remove the small menu.

However i wished ARMA came with a CLEAN screen button when pausing (ESC) like in ArmA1. It was so easy to take great screens in ANY situation without having to set up for it. :)

Keep in mind that "showCinemaBorder false" doesn't work in A2 in Init player/unit line like we did it in A1, but create a trigger somewhere remove "BLUFOR" "Not present" and write that is trigger init, it should work then.

or you can just use the camera.sqs line i posted then when you load in simply hit escape and select restart and it removes the borders.

With the command mode you can ofcourse drive around yourself or run around and take nice images. This is what i like the most. It has the zoom functions as with camera.sqs.

Keep in mind that "showCinemaBorder false" doesn't work in A2 in Init player/unit line like we did it in A1,

It never did. Not even in OFP. Well, sometimes it would, and sometimes it wouldn't. You could never really make sure it would unless you did it after the mission had started. Hasn't changed in ArmA II.

I don´t know where else to ask this, and it seems to be redundant to make a new thread for a tiny question, so I´ll put it here and see what comes up...

I was wondering if there´s any way to manipulate the depth of field and HDR aperture manually in any way, apart from slowing time down and mashing the screencap button until a picture with the correct object in focus and the right exposure comes up?

That would create a whole new world of possibillities if it were possible.

Thx in advance for any answers :>

Thanks.

I'm going to poke ArmA2's flaws and major bugs with a good portion of humor.

@Binkowski

Do you ever stop making addons for long enough to enjoy the game? :p

If you liked Part 1, you're definitely going to love Part 2.

:yay:

very nice bink, straight away i think of "the hurt locker" :P

Part 2, funny stuff. :) Nice units again Bink, love your work.

Does anyone hear no how to change a group of BMP's to JPEG's all at once using IrfanView?

Can set it all up but it doesn't seem to convert and I've got too many to do it one by one.

Figured this was the right place to post apologies as usual if its not.

Cheers,

Grub

Part 2, funny stuff. :) Nice units again Bink, love your work.

Does anyone hear no how to change a group of BMP's to JPEG's all at once using IrfanView?

Can set it all up but it doesn't seem to convert and I've got too many to do it one by one.

Figured this was the right place to post apologies as usual if its not.

Cheers,

Grub

open tab file and click batch conversion/rename, add the BMPs, set up a output dir/folder and the output file part, extra: go to advance and set up size etc... here it works :bounce3:

Edit: Else go to properties then extentions and make sure all files (exceptions video and sound extentions) are all marked on...there are alot more tabs so maybe go through them all to see if something is not not set up properly.

Edited by ShadowY

Thanks alot! :)

I'm going to do this on a -at least- weekly basis.

Would you guys even appreciate this?

Thanks heaps ShadowY.

@Mondkalb, yeah I'd read them dude.:)