=Spetsnaz=

ArmA II Photography I: Questions. Comments & Discussion

Yeah, very nice ardvark. Tonal was a great map, just please release all your awesome goodies soon. :D

They are Russian private military contractors. They are on independent by default but will also come with configs for blufor and opfor.

Nice idea on creating some TSF. I was thinking the other day of creating a mini Tonal Addon Pack :)

Damn you once again Sabre! Great pic though, still can't wait to use those units. They are simply stunning.

Currently it's just a temporary project for fun, but I may release it at some point.

M81 IBAs? DCUs? MICH helmets? PASGT helmets? 16A2s? It's like 2003-2004 all over again! Aww, yeah! This is what I've been waiting for, for years now. :) :D

Edited by Laqueesha

Connorwarman, on last screen, why the scope is green :o ?

@ardvarkdb, nice I'm glad to see that Sabre and you are still working on those lovely SOTG unit.

Hope it gets released soon as well. The units would look great in ArmA III as well, though I don't even have the alpha.

Still, amazing work, thanks for sharing the pics.

Hopefully I don't jinx anything and I can say that they will be done pretty soon. Feels like we have been working on them for a decade :) We are just fixing bugs at this point.

Good to hear. Can't wait to try them out. They are exceptional. Hope those MK18's like in your sig come with em.

hai team long time lurker of forumz hear. seeing sum srs problemz with those "SOTG younits" and wuld happly BETA tst for you. hv been invlvd w sum "srs" prjects like "GRND BRNCH" in the past so yeh jst send lnk and ill tst + send to all mah m8s comple a detaild report for yaz

Oh and what is up with the updated SF pack too ardvark if you don't mind my asking?

Hi there

did some testing of the Chernobyl terrain by Arman III and took some screens hope you like it.

Cherno5_zps6fda52a8.jpg

Cherno1_zps3439988c.jpg

Cherno2_zps824ed5f4.jpg

Cherno7_zpsa9e5e370.jpg

Cherno3_zps02cf2775.jpg

Cherno11_zpsccc2adf0.jpg

Cherno4_zpsb1aba837.jpg

Cherno10_zpse0741d07.jpg

Cherno6_zps2258e0ce.jpg

Cherno8_zps5b2fd9fe.jpg

Stalker units by Icewindo.

cheers

Edited by nettrucker

looks great!

thanks Fabio. Kudos go to Arman III and Icewindo for their respective work

cheers

It's next to impossible with the current 100kb limit to make a wallpaper-quality photo. :(

@nuthead make your wallpaper and link it in combination with a resized small version, less than 100kb, for your forum post.

example:

200x.resizedimage

click me to enlarge so that you can see me in my full size :)

Sorry, didn't read above post, please remove.

Edited by nuthead

@dj_barney no, the lights should be vanilla arma one. We at Armed-Assault.de using addons like A.C.E., RHS, different Island but nothing what changes the lightning of buldings as far as i know.

@dj_barney no, the lights should be vanilla arma one. We at Armed-Assault.de using addons like A.C.E., RHS, different Island but nothing what changes the lightning of buldings as far as i know.

Ah, right. Should have noticed been a while since I've used that addon. Those are the Bohemia street lamps. TPW House Lights adds window lights in both A2 and A3. But not sure if it works on a server .... sounds like you don't need it anyway.