=Spetsnaz=

ArmA II Photography I: Questions. Comments & Discussion

I see what you did there, Sabre..

problem? ;)

Knew it would get someone :D

I hope SOTG is getting closer to release Sabre. (If you ever need a beta tester...)

@Clarkey1 - Awkward, where did you spot this? lol

I mean, it's a form of aid I suppose.

They were set up behind the UN medical area of Koalasalad's Loy Manara Airfield template (the R&R area I guess), I changed it around a bit to fit on Faysh Khabur, and viola! I guess they heard some gunfire and needed a special kind of healing...

They were set up behind the UN medical area of Koalasalad's Loy Manara Airfield template (the R&R area I guess), I changed it around a bit to fit on Faysh Khabur, and viola! I guess they heard some gunfire and needed a special kind of healing...

You wouldn't get those kind of shenanigans in my template lol

Wait!! Koalasalad's Loy Manara Airfield template doesn't have a UN Medical Area?

:o

Looking good, Norrin, but I certainly hope y'all have fixed the WRIST STRAP BUG OF DOOM or else download boycott. Let's C ya.

AckMeSkin.jpg

A-so:

ShadowBuggage.jpg

And:

HeadBuggage.jpg

Edited by CameronMcDonald

Looking good, Norrin, but I certainly hope y'all have fixed the...

@CamMac - I hope you realise that you've just proven Kanga clairvoyant. If you'd only mentioned the section count I'd be hitting him up for some hot tips for Sat'days races at Randwick. :)

I'll take a look at the models in the morning and see if I can find an easy fix, 'cause if I get him involved there's a good chance he'll run through the streets of Sydney screaming and biting the heads off any house-hold pets he happens to encounter. Lock up your dogs people!

@CamMac - I hope you realise that you've just proven Kanga clairvoyant. If you'd only mentioned the section count I'd be hitting him up for some hot tips for Sat'days races at Randwick. :)

I'll take a look at the models in the morning and see if I can find an easy fix, 'cause if I get him involved there's a good chance he'll run through the streets of Sydney screaming and biting the heads off any house-hold pets he happens to encounter. Lock up your dogs people!

Hahahahahaha!

"I wonder if that CMcD idiot is going to post up all those picture he too- nope, there they are. Ffffuuuu"

No rush, srsly. Finish your Cdos first, then take a look back at the infantry. They certainly aren't broken by any length of stick.

Also, how many sections :dj:

where can I get the open Mi-17 featured on the DEA screenshots? google isn't telling me :(

where can I get the open Mi-17 featured on the DEA screenshots? google isn't telling me :(

If you look under Sabre's screenshot, which you might have done already, it says the addon name. However, I suspect that they are for private DEA use only, by which I mean the DEA Clan/Squad not the actual DEA which would be weird. I might be wrong though.

It's an addon I want to keep private for now as it's in beta stage of development. When it's thoroughly tested and bug free it might get a public release.

Hope this answers your question ;)

It's an addon I want to keep private for now as it's in beta stage of development.

oh, kk, thanks. I figured as much, since Armaholic didn't feature it

So I was tearing through the streets of Zargabad in my HMMWV when I took a corner a bit to sharp and SLAMMED to a stop on a BUSH!

WppLX.jpg

I was so angry! What silly physics this game has that a tiny bush that barely comes up to my hood would stop a speeding Hummer!

Then I looked around in front...

u4wep.jpg

Oh.. umm.. oops, my bad concrete reinforced barrier hiding in the bush... :o

Are those shots from an online game ? A clan ?

Ardvarkd and Sabre - please, for the love of god, stop teasing us with these awesome shots. The USSF and MK18's look amazing! I really hope a release is immenent.

The USSF were mostly an experiment to test hidden selections that quickly spiraled out of control. I started with 5 hidden selections and now there are about 60..... They are pretty close to being finished though, once the people testing them help me find the bugs in all 120 units.

Wow, that is impressive. Looking forward to it for sure. Hope those MK18's aren't far behind as well.

Your units looks great ardvarkdb, I'm glad that you are making some new one.

Are those shots from an online game ? A clan ?

Nope, I've just put the scenes together in the editor.

oh and Ardvarkd, if you ever need another dedicated, trustworthy tester I could be persuaded to help. :D

And another nice shot Sabre, is the ACR Weapon Pack another mod you're working on? The sniper rifle looks great.

Edited by SuicideCommando