=Spetsnaz=

ArmA II Photography I: Questions. Comments & Discussion

Found some addons BTW.

sarge4267, love the artistic rendition. I'm an artist and interested in what engines can do with landscapes. This one really caught my eye.

Found some addons BTW.

sarge4267, love the artistic rendition. I'm an artist and interested in what engines can do with landscapes. This one really caught my eye.

thanks for the nice comment.

Maybe he needs to tell a story, needs the chest thumping or can't differentiate between real-life and a computer game? Maybe even everything together?

Wipman, nice picz... Whats the unit in the last shot..?

@someguywho:

the very last picture:the head..was it part of a mod?..if so which mod?

great pics btw!

@sarge: Looks like its the wound system from SLX.

uhu as I suspected...Do you know the most recent version of slx? because I had the slx mod but didn't get that result..only a 'corpse' when it was close to an exlposion

Edited by sarge4267

@RogueTrooper: Bahahah, its like a big music festival on Utes.

I've been in that line before lol....

uhu as I suspected...Do you know the most recent version of slx? because I had the slx mod but didn't get that result..only a 'corpse' when it was close to an exlposion

Its just SLX. It happens randomly when someone is shot in the head

Its just SLX. It happens randomly when someone is shot in the head

Yeah but I heard the original creator dropped the project and someone else picked it up again and made an updated, different version.

Yeah but I heard the original creator dropped the project and someone else picked it up again and made an updated, different version.

No, Gunter hasn't updated it yet. The head wounds pbo is seperate from the wound system. It is an optional pbo (cause for some people its just too much gore so Solus gave the option). When you download SLX and go into the modfolder, its located in the Eliminate folder, with some other additonal pbos as well.

No, Gunter hasn't updated it yet. The head wounds pbo is seperate from the wound system. It is an optional pbo (cause for some people its just too much gore so Solus gave the option). When you download SLX and go into the modfolder, its located in the Eliminate folder, with some other additonal pbos as well.

ok thanks

@Warpo: Where did you get the twister?

And nice shot as usual Sarge :)

Hmmm, might have to have a more indepth look at it then.

Seemed to have missed that :rolleyes:

Can we get a new rule saying you can't filter rape your submissions? It's getting ridiculous.

Can we get a new rule saying you can't filter rape your submissions? It's getting ridiculous.

Mate, like I said in another thread you posted in. Shouldn't you be under a bridge somewhere waiting for Billy Goat Gruff?

Did you get entangled in your bedspread this morning or something....

Quit trolling about the forums looking for negative things to say.

It’s an artistic interpretation ffs. You take a shot then if your soooo talented, if you can tear yourself away from being a dick that is.

Edited by Grub