=Spetsnaz=

ArmA II Photography I: Questions. Comments & Discussion

those stalker models are really really bad.

That's just like, your opinion man.

I like them, nice shots too.

those stalker models are really really bad.

Yes they do have some issues, but the author imported them directly from Stalker, so of course they don't fit Arma animations. But I like them anyway...

lol I think the appropriate word would be masochism, everthing is done with the 2D editor :p

But at least now I have a good looking airport :)

If anyone is interested by those I can post the attachTo "code" for vehicles (working through trigger with radio command) and with not upload a template of the airport.

lol I think the appropriate word would be masochism, everthing is done with the 2D editor :p

But at least now I have a good looking airport :)

If anyone is interested by those I can post the attachTo "code" for vehicles (working through trigger with radio command) and with not upload a template of the airport.

If you wan't to do that then go for it, someone would use it. Good work.

Thanks, glad you liked the shot. I believe the desert Russian forces can be found at armaholic.com underneath ARMA 2 downloads, vehicle packs.

Been awhile since I downloaded the mod but enjoy it nevertheless, especially now that we have Takistan to play with.

Great action shots DaveP! Especially the street crossing, good capture.

We sure as hell kicked some butt, nearly forgotten I'd taken photos the last couple weeks, also got some rad video coming together

Wallpapery size pics (They are Big, consider yourself warned)

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/8085/wallp1h.jpg

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6246/wallp2.jpg

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/931/wallp3.jpg

Edited by DaveP

Damn you and your way juicy setup thales100. Oh how I envy thee.

Nice shot also :p

Those new pictures of Kunar province are making my heart feel all tingly. Especially because I just watched the amazing movie length documentary 'Restrepo'. Good work ebanks and Fox. I like the look of the reworked satmap! Thanks for the beautiful work guys!

Sabre, pretty please, release some of those reskins!! ;)

+1

You just teasing us man, those guys look badass.

My question for Sabre is if his retextures were of PMC models and if they were, how did he do it? Would like to know the PMC classnames and where I could edit textures as well.

My question for Sabre is if his retextures were of PMC models and if they were, how did he do it? Would like to know the PMC classnames and where I could edit textures as well.

They are reskins of PMCs, not PMC model reskins. They are reskins of Jonny's Army SF.

They are reskins of PMCs, not PMC model reskins. They are reskins of Jonny's Army SF.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Lennard, you need to liek, release dat units liek nao, pl0x. :D

Icebreakr, those PMCs look FUCKING AWESOME.

Now you really are killing me! :D

Can't wait for the big release, good job Ice and others working on the units for lingor.

ohhai animalmothr if that iz ur reel name i may even contemp. playing ur mishun but onl-ee if you pay me 50 euroz on paypal cause eurose r doing betr than the us dolr