=Spetsnaz=

ArmA II Photography I: Questions. Comments & Discussion

Great pics guys :)

It's really good to see you on ArmA2 Tank Commander, those screenies are beau-ti-ful !

Do you have some sort of album where we could see your work ?

Edited by Macadam Cow

Thanks BloodnGuts. Really appreciate it

I've only got a thread on my squad site which has Arma1 pics which you are free to look at. Otherwise only a few have come out for Arma2 so far.

Linky

Edited by TankCommander

Thanks a lot for the link :tounge:

Damn, those pictures are so stunning and soooo pleasant to watch, you're creating such a unique atmoshpere, I can watch them for hours.

:pc:

WOh, MODUL, outstanding work on the editing !

Yeah, has well worked at this screenshot :)

Not sure if this has been already asked so forgive me if so, but USSR Sniper are you going to release that pretty M200 ?

Hey guys, just been going through the Screen Shot/Photo sticky thread & one thing I've noticed is probably 75% of them are stills or none action shots. I'm working on some comic series projects & need action shots, you know guns blazing, explosions, blood & guts, ect...

examples:

th_20080227_arma2update1.jpg th_68fd2a109cea.jpg

NOTE: I would have posted this on the sshot thread, but the rules say only pictures, no comments allowed.

Thanks in advance fellows.

Edited by TCEd

Wow,fantastic shots :)

Good luck with your comics, sounds like an awesome idea!

Those screenshots are all still images :p

I think he means most on the screenshot thread have no active combat/engagements in them lol

:)

I think he means most on the screenshot thread have no active combat/engagements in them lol

:)

Yes that is exactly what I meant.

As for post or sending, the image thread that is already up (http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=73572) should be used as designated by the BIS Admins, just wanted to get ppl who may enjoy posting sshots on there to post some good action shots as well, that was all.

Thanks guys for your awesome sshots!

Has anyone been able to recreate a screenshot like this one?

http://www.armedassault.info/ftp/pics/news/pics1/arma2_x2.jpg

Also, there's a screenshot that shows a building at night with it's lights on through the windows. Is that in Arma II because I don't see it in the demo.

I can't even find where that screenshot takes place at. Nothing I find matches with it. I don't even think that building is designed the same way anymore. It seems like its Cherngorosk though because that star behind the building is on top of the clock tower there.

The one of the city before and after being bombed is from Electro whatever though.

That night one is Chernogorsk from the bay. Although I don't get that effect.

NAPA video is at Berezino at the Northern end by the coast (I think).

The one with the two abrams in the big open field looking at a town is Vybor.

I am having fun finding these right now.

Edited by Jakerod

I think I'll work on this request. I like making videos, but I always lose focus halfway thru.

Its hard for me to take a screenshot while I am in the middle of a battle of this game hehe.

Ill try, but I couldnt do it before haha. Other shooting games its no problem, but in ARMA2 i must concentrate more then others hehe. Cool screenshots btw thread starter!

Nice work guys, thanks for sshots Tenn, these can work.

I find it hard in ArmA2 as well to "catch" the action, hence the request to the masses. I may have to make an AI mission and just run around with my camera. Also, and I know this is because A2 is a simulator, but there aren't many muzzle fire pic's, you know where you see that spike of fire coming out the end of the barrel....anyway those shots make great pic's.

Keep up the great work fellows!

Clayman: Holy ****, how did you do that? :eek: Mind sharing a tutorial?

Still WIP. Will post the script once it's finished. ;)